• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social V. Dab or Die Tryin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maf', I'm sorry but I was eating a slice of pizza when I started reading your post and that first sentence of yours almost made me choke on pizza from laughing.

It's not like I look down on that job, it's just that it's like the absolute last fuckin' thing I would've expected you to post on here.

What'cha sellin'? Might be able to throw some commission your way if it's cool enough, but I don't think you'll be able to come to the door, though. If it's books then you're probably in luck because I'm about to finish the one I'm on and don't know what the hell I should start on next, but if it's magazine subscriptions then I'll sic my dog on you, dude, fuck magazine subscriptions.

i'm officially jumping on the kratom bandwagon, m8s. i'm finna curb the erb habit. :D

with the aid of beer and xanax as well. =D

Stop smoking weed, start taking xanax, alcohol and kratom.

Good plan, Blank.

8a4b0254696aa48bead56a180e10f524.jpg

For the record, I've got 1.5mg alprazolam in me right this moment and I'll probably crack a beer sometime today too, so.....

But hey, at least I know it's a fuckboy thing to do for anybody, regardless the education. Some people on here think they've got everything handled because they know the internet, kind of like your boy Heath Ledger, who everyone knows is doing amazingly well for hi--

...Oh. Right.

Last edited:
Stop smoking weed, start taking xanax, alcohol and kratom.

Good plan, Blank.

This.

Didn't you just start University? Trust me, cannabis fucks your memory a lot less than benzos and alcohol, it is also a lot easier to quit than opiate receptor agonists.

i been around the madness of benzos booze and opiates already. imo, over the years i've learned to be 85% more careful with cocktails.

my plan is to smoke weed on fridays, drink on saturdays and kratom on sundays.

i know how to cut myself off if needed. i'm not worried about abusing xanax anymore. i've used that shit very rarely and carefully since i stopped abusing it recklessly 1 or 2 years ago. like i wouldn't buy enough to impulsively take nor would i take more than 1mg at a time. i have rules i've set for myself.

See, though, I am geographically FAB. We don't have "shops". If only...I'm told that 1:1 CBD to THC would be beneficial for pain relief and mood lift. The dark depression that lurks alongside chronic pain is crippling.

I get "dog piled" for not wanting to take the prescribed Oxycodone...even suggested that my pain isn't bad or else I'd take the opiates. Walk a mile in my boots...betcha can't, to those who judge.

I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. :\

Man so jealous from the Netherlands and weed is still flat out illegal here although it is medically scripted at least.
And it is OTC in coffeeshops, but it still is illegal. Even my rent contract says I will be expelled from my house if I grow any of it in it or my garden.
Although a max of 5 plants is officially tolerated, but still illegal even with an medical prescription of your dr.

Wow good work you have done overseas, we are waiting for the good times to arrive anytime now thaks to the progress the progressive country's made.

Maf', I'm sorry but I was eating a slice of pizza when I started reading your post and that first sentence of yours almost made me choke on pizza from laughing.

It's not like I look down on that job, it's just that it's like the absolute last fuckin' thing I would've expected you to post on here.

What'cha sellin'? Might be able to throw some commission your way if it's cool enough, but I don't think you'll be able to come to the door, though. If it's books then you're probably in luck because I'm about to finish the one I'm on and don't know what the hell I should start on next, but if it's magazine subscriptions then I'll sic my dog on you, dude, fuck magazine subscriptions.

nice cuz I'm thinking I'm going to make a career change to stand up comedian.

as a solar door to door sales man I sell solar. To be a little more detailed... we are trying to get people to sing up for a PPA or power purchase agreement in which the solar company pays for the panels and installation as well as maintains the system, the owner agrees to pay a flat rate for their power to the solar company instead of the local utility. The customers we deal with pay on a tiered system with their local utility meaning that above a certain KW/hr usage the rate goes up, and does this 4 times. The 4th tier is almost double, we offer a fixed rate a few cents above the first tier at no cost to the home owner.

soo i'm messaging broads on tinder. this is my life. this is real life. ok. I need another beer and joint.

oh ya, and I know it sounds like a shit hole job and it is. but my manager made over 20 grand in one month so i have definitely had it worse...

hey, did you know, if you hold a conch shell up to your ear you can hear the thundrous roar of all the tinder pussy simultaneously wetting when they heard of Maf the magical solar pimp! don't use a magnifying glass like a scrub, buy a panel from Maf and use the complementary TURBO TESLA ROD to electrify your blunts into pure psychoactive vapour! this deal can be yours for only... for only... take it away Maf :p

hey, did you know, if you hold a conch shell up to your ear you can hear the thundrous roar of all the tinder pussy simultaneously wetting when they heard of Maf the magical solar pimp! don't use a magnifying glass like a scrub, buy a panel from Maf and use the complementary TURBO TESLA ROD to electrify your blunts into pure psychoactive vapour! this deal can be yours for only... for only... take it away Maf :p

Not sure what all that mess is about because you lost me at tinder pussy, which we all know is now a myth because everyone one on tinder is a dude or a computer being controlled by a dude trying to get your email and credit card number.

i'm on that perfect level of 'high'

could do with a few budweisers and the bong doe

Anyone else fond of stimulants plus good weed?

Esp. coke and weed...if I smoke weed an hour or so after a couple lines, I usually get damn stoned. I also enjoy amphetamines and weed, although with strong amphetamines the feeling of being high on crank kind of overwhelms the feeling of being high on weed, IMO

if there's benzos in the mix then yeah. I can't take stims and weed alone as it makes my heart beat too fast. even beer wasn't helping.

Perhaps somewhat perversely, I kind of enjoy the feeling of having a "pounding heart". Not in the life-threatening chest pain/skipped beats sense, LOL, but on a scale less than that it makes me feel excited and rarin' to go, hehe. I used to enjoy combining benzodiazepines with marijuana but lately I've been under the opinion that they kind of "take the edge" off cannabis' psychedelic and "stimulant" aspects, which I kind of enjoy actually.

never liked the weed and coke combo myself, the heart pounding is so pronounced it's hard to even focus on anything else. my favorite combo used to be a line or two of coke mixed into absinthe and taken as a bomb shot in something sweet to null the vile anise taste. it's disgusting and expensive and would still be worth it if it cost twice as much and were twice as disgusting!

I can't tell if I think absinthe and coke sounds like a fun idea or a disaster waiting to happen.... probably both in my case.

Status
Not open for further replies.