• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social V. Dab or Die Tryin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Fallout 4, right? First DLC released at midnight for xbox and PC. I got it for PS4, though, and the shit doesn't drop until 1pm.

I've been waiting since I got off work because I didn't know there was a staggered fucking release, so I was all hyped up just to be told "nah dawg, you gotta wait 6 hours"

Boo...

Sweet to see another Bethesda open-world RPG fan. You dig the Elder Scrolls?

how's high cdb compare to high thc?

never really tried high cbd knowlingly except once or twice.

Indicas are high CBD right? I *love* vaping indica flower before getting into bed, and busting open a heady book (right now I'm reading Zen Buddhism: Selected Writings by D.T. Suzuki - can highly recommend) but it's too sedating for work / productive things.

I dunno about CBD shatter, but I have one of those Chris Simpson syringes full of edible oil (1CBD &1THC) and the CBD one was pretty nice.

Dude. I didn't know they were lyrics until I read that, and then I heard the first post to the tune of Folger's.

I get it now, I get it....

Almost all body not much of a head buzz
so ima assume it's like smoking indica?

I love euphoria and it doesn't take long for me to get over the euphoric buzz from CBD dominant strains. I don't mind sativas and dominant hybrids but I prefer a strong, euphoric body high.

how euphoric are these CO2 dabs is what I wanna know.

Co2 is way more euphoric then shatter/wax the. Co2 i normally get is around 60~70 %thc an 50~65% cbd. And the shatter/wax is normally 70~80%the an 0~1%cbd an 1~1.5% cbg

Dreamt last night that I got a DUI in the mail, from a fucking traffic camera.

Thank God that's not a real thing. 8(

Thank jah.

I normally have vivid dreams ,but last might I barley remember it. . Might b bcuz I took a helf MG of xanex b4 bed?

idk.

The only drug that causes me to not remember my dreams is alcohol, and that's only when I pass out drunk and wake up several hours later sitting upright somewhere wondering why the fuck Married With Children is on TV when I was JUST watching something dope like 2min ago, and for that matter why's it dark out? ....and when did I order a pizza?

Some cbd shatter
2a83orr.jpg
same same

83% CBD/CBDA & 4% THC/THCA This stuff feels great without burning me out. Same price as trim run wax too which is nice :)

2GY1uxq.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.