• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Recreational: Zaleplon, Cyclobenzaprine, Tramadol, Hydroxyzine, Quetiapine

Ham Bear

Greenlighter
These are what I have laying around; any combinations or ideas for obtaining a good high or at least a buzz? Ive popped the zaleplon before and enjoyed that, I've taken the quetiapine and hydroxyzine for sleep, and I just got the cyclobenzaprine and tramadol so i havent had experience with them yet.

Imo tramadol is the only recreational one of the bunch, and even those are a hit or miss on most people. Cyclobenzaprine is a decent muscle relaxer but really offers no recreational value. And do not combine that with the tramadol because they both lower the seizure threshold. I suppose you could add the hydroxyzine with the tramadol for added sedation but that's really all that will provide no euphoria on it's own.

Zaleplon in sufficient doses or insufflated is actually at least marginally interesting, can give visuals and a relaxing sensation, dunno if I'd really call it recreational. Hydroxyzine is a minor anxiolytic and can potential opioids. Tramadol is recreational I guess if you're opiate naive but is potentially dangerous in recreational doses. Cyclobenzaprine has minimal CNS effects but is an OK muscle relaxant. Quetiapine is a rather nasty atypical antipsychotic.

TL; DR stop rummaging through people's medicine cabinets and get proper drugs.

Zaleplon in sufficient doses or insufflated is actually at least marginally interesting, can give visuals and a relaxing sensation, dunno if I'd really call it recreational. Hydroxyzine is a minor anxiolytic and can potential opioids. Tramadol is recreational I guess if you're opiate naive but is potentially dangerous in recreational doses. Cyclobenzaprine has minimal CNS effects but is an OK muscle relaxant. Quetiapine is a rather nasty atypical antipsychotic.

TL; DR stop rummaging through people's medicine cabinets and get proper drugs.
Lol I was thinking the same thing, this guy must had raided a couple medicine cabinets and was like "ok now which one of these drugs will get me fucked up"

No recreational value in any of those substances...stick to the basics.

This poster knows the score.

If you are taking these for medical reasons, I would just stick to that.

If you did some medicine cabinet archeology...please put them back, those are drugs that people need especially the quietipine.

Tramadol can be a lifesaver for opiate withdrawal, but on its own the high is very unpredictable and comes with a lot of risks/baggage.

Put the rest back, but some people get a lot out of tramadol; seems to vary greatly from person to person.

As someone who enjoys Ambien (at therapeutic doses) I'd be interested in trying Zaleplon, don't really have any interest in the rest. (The only one out of the bunch that I've done is hydroxyzine, which isn't recreational)

Zaleplon is an odd one. For me, it turns the dial on my thoughts down. They go from racing to calm or even off. There's a slight bit of euphoria to it, but it's hard to describe. Like alcohol, it doesn't really make you feel "better", it just makes you feel "less". Too much and you might hallucinate a little, but not in a good way.

If you want to get the most out of it, grind it up as well as you can and snort it. Decreasing particle size increases overall surface area, and due to its water-insolubility, I think this gets the most into your system. From my experience, the powder in TEVA 10 mg caps grinds the best.

Yeah, that sounds about familiar to the effect i had taking them orally- I took 5 of the 10 mg caps and it make me feel like you said; another thing i felt was that my body/ legs were heavier in a way. It wasn't unpleasant at all though, it felt nice and definitely got rid of any anxiety i had at the time. I'll have a go at snorting them once i get the prescription refilled

Thanks for this forum, was just about to try one of these combos but I'm glad I did some searching first. My naive ass thought muscle relaxers + Tramadol would be a good idea.

Hydroxyzine and Quetiapine are essentially strong anti histamines (the latter having powerful anti-psychotic properties) that have no recreational value at all. Tramadol never did shit for me, even though its technically an SNRI/Opioid and some people love it. Zaleplon is definitely very euphoric IMO, especially if you no tolerance to benzos/z-drugs. It has more of a dissociative psychedelic feeling than Ambien or Lunesta. If you manage to stay awake, its pretty fucking fun, just make sure you don't decide to drive anywhere because you can hallucinate.