Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ [PD Social Tripping Thread] NEW! Gather here for swirly talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^Hehe, yeah, sounds familiar.

I was hanging out with my girl last night and realized that it's been about a year since we met/started dating. Whoa... neither of us can remember the exact date but she went to California on October 1st and it was about 2 and a half weeks from when we met til that happened, so I figure it was probably around the 11th or 12th. Well an exact date doesn't matter but it made us both smile. :) It just keeps getting better too. I'm so glad I found someone who respects me and whom I respect, and who conducts herself in sensible and agreeable ways. <3 We're going on vacation at the beginning of next week, we're first going to my parents' house so they can meet each other and while there we're going to check out some Chicago museums and so forth that I haven't been to since I was a kid. Probably hang out with one of my good friends too. Then we're going up north to the lake house where I half grew up and spending some time there, and probably checking out Lake Superior too. I'm thinking we'll camp there. I'm excited about it. :)

^Congrats on almost a year man, that's a special time of any relationship! On Friday my girlfriend and I will have been dating for six whole years. Christ, where has the time gone?!? We've been dating longer than most couples have been married. If she ain't the one, then I'm givin up on love!

One beer deep and planning to take a dose of MXE later around 9:30. Been cleaning all day, gave the dog a bath, cooked dinner for my family and such, I'm feelin ready for some good rest and relaxation in a dissociated state :)

^^Hehe, yeah, sounds familiar.

I was hanging out with my girl last night and realized that it's been about a year since we met/started dating.

Where does the time go? I remember when you started seeing her, and I'm happy you guys are still going strong! We gotta start talking again!

Yeah man, for sure. :) Haven't been seeing you on messenger, but maybe I'm not looking at the right time. Seems like you're doing well too and I'm glad. :)

yeah I made it to 12 years once. That relationship was fraught with peril though. I learned a lot from it... but man am I glad that's over.

I went over to the band/music house tonight to try to work on finalizing my track for a new song... turns out I just helped the singer record (it was her first time recording). She fucking killed it, and now tomorrow I'll do what I set out to do today. :)

Oh yeah and I took a hit of LSD for it, is that swirly? I think so. :) Just enough for that nice psychedelic tinged buzz. Ahh, life.

"Have you ever done ____ on weed?" has now become, "Have you ever done ____ on LSD?!" Hahahahah

I've been finding it really takes any activity and pumps it up to the next level, be that good or bad. Mostly good!

Finding myself chatty and loopy. It would seem the MXE is creepin in.

trippy. Video using that deep dream algorithm or something. It's like psychedelics but with the fractal geometry circuit turned down and the doggie circuit turned up.

That algorithm appears to really like dogs. How did they do that, I wonder? I'd say they sent each frame into the algorithm, but it flows too smoothly for that, I think.

trippy. Video using that deep dream algorithm or something. It's like psychedelics but with the fractal geometry circuit turned down and the doggie circuit turned up.

That was neat! (I liked the music.) That must have taken forever to process~!

Yeah man, for sure. :) Haven't been seeing you on messenger, but maybe I'm not looking at the right time. Seems like you're doing well too and I'm glad. :)

I need to get messenger on this PC, staying at the SO's house, and don't have it on here. I have a new facebook page too. That is on now.

Edit: PM me for that facebook page, that goes for anyone.

Last edited:
Cool, just added you. :) Looking forward to catching up. Just be warned though, I almost never log onto Facebook.

Wow, this is amazing.

That is indeed awesome, thanks for sharing! Pi (3.14159...) kinda blows my mind in a similar way. It's a constant necessary to calculate parameters of very simple shapes like circles and spheres, yet it's an irrational number, an infinite string of seemingly unpredictable numbers... 8o Why isn't it just... 3.0? Or something?

Holy smokes... I bought some 10mg dextroamphetamine tablets awhile ago, tried one, and literally thought they were bunk because I didn't feel anything. Today I thought, "what the hell, I'll give them another shot." I ALMOST took two, because I didn't expect one have any effect. BOY was I wrong. Sheesh. I am tweaking my tail off! The weights at the gym felt like styrofoam.

My father left me, my mother too.
My intention going in:
May I forgive you?

I want to forgive.
I want to be forgiveness.
I want to live.
I want you to be my witness.

Please let me love.
I've researched your chemicals.
I'v tasted your bio.
I'm eating your decimals.

Every drug tries to stop me.
Seems they all say the same thing.
Oh, they all say it differently.
Stay away is the sane thing.

Saw my wife as all smushy-like,
Never seen her a human before.
It's not her fault that I landed here.
I was just impressed, that's all.

Now I see how I expect.
Expect a lot, but what do I get?
I get a "no". I get a light.
I anger quick; I can't forget.

I must forgive, this is my goal.
There's one thing that I ask you all.
Can I forgive: forgiveness be?
Can that be what I ask of me?

And must I split myself in two
To find out what I need to do?
Cuz one is lonely, yes it's true,
But sometimes lonely's easier than two.

I ask and get just what I got.
The DMT, I thank you not.
You need no thanks, you care not for.
All you want's: you want some more.

Currently tripping out

need some distractions or i just keep thinking that reality is some weird dream and im just a fake being. im on acid btw

Last edited:
You're okay man! I assure you that you are completely real. I'm looking at your post right now. And I'm not on acid. Try putting on some relaxing music that you like. If you have a benzodiazepine on hand (like xanax or klonopin), taking one may help. Don't worry, you'll be good before you know it. :) Sending positive waves your way.

You're all g man just listen to some relaxation music and dance if you want I find it always helps me enjoy the trip :) im sending you telepathic vibes of happiness and love your way man.

Also so try and answer this question, why does everything exist ;) it will help distract you

Doing alright the only thing im tripping over myself is, is this normal? like is the generally normal on acid?

Doing alright the only thing im tripping over myself is, is this normal? like is the generally normal on acid?

There is no normal acid trip - every experience is unique, and everyone is different. But that's okay. That's why you took it - for things to get a little different. But, everything WILL be back to normal soon. :) So, like it or not, you'll be okay.

dropped at 11 so still got few hours left, ill do what i can till then

anyone have anything to occupy my mind till then as i doubt ill sleep

Watch anime or watch a movie, I recommend monty Python and the meaning of life it's quite a weird movie and even weirder while tripping but the good weird :)

Status
Not open for further replies.