View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ [PD Social Tripping Thread] NEW! Gather here for swirly talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took some 4-HO-MiPT last night, while hanging out with friends. It was actually kind of jangly which I hadn't experienced before with it. Then I took MXE for the first time in months... it was about 10mg IM plus ~4-5mg oral (that spilled on non-sterile surface). Didn't expect a lot but man did that change the nature of the experience. So much fuller and smoother. MXE shines so much in combination with tryptamines. <3

I really feel compelled to respond to what Listening posted, perhaps because I was struck by the sheer honesty he used in describing his feelings and his situation. Part of me reflexively wants to be helpful or supportive in some way (as much as words on a screen can be), but I know that 'encouragement' from a random internet user can't begin to touch the harsh reality and complexity of existence.

We've all got solitary struggles in life, ones that can't be helped, roads that can't be trudged by anyone but ourselves. That's really the most daunting part of life, to me. "Somehow I have to reach within and hope that the strength and wisdom are there to see me through this fight...."

As we fly so tentatively through space on this pale blue dot, my hope is that light reaches everyone who's out there.

I'm currently up on 2C-B+mdma, which is okay for a mix. I think candyflips are better, imo, but the nexus flip is still nice. :) They synergize together and extend the trip time by a lot.

Last edited:
Thanks to yepyep and Solitude for responding. I was quite high when I wrote that (this is the tripping thread after all) and just felt the need to exhaust something raw and horrible. Appreciate the kind responses, instead of the justifiable, "stop harshing my buzz dude."

Maybe this is weird, but my first question about your post Listening is do you wear glasses? 18pt font is kinda big to be minimum for reading.

This is the problem with posting while high. I didn't even manage to state that the reason my font size was that big (22pt actually, now that I check again) was because I was on MXM+weed. I do need glasses, but I was wearing them! For some reason though, I couldn't manage to read anything without pumping up the font size. I sometimes get weird visual distortions on dissociatives.

I find most of the reasons I hate others is shit I can find in myself too. Can't change others can only change yourself soooooo

Kudos on the lunch meditation. It is really helpful for getting through the day, and super helpful while tripping.

100% right. I went into this relationship with exactly the attitude you're suggesting. At one point I was meditating 1 hour per day, every day, for about two years. I stopped when my first son was born and then resumed, but only sporadically. A lot of my anger is at myself for ultimately finding out that I was not the person that I wished that I was. I pretend to accept what is, and then become angry at the state of my station. I've made some bad choices, and I'm slow to accept my responsibility. Finally, when I'm sad, I can't stand that I'm not everything that I could be for my son.

Before I had a kid, I never thought I would be the type of dad to get *too* close. I mean, I guess I never even knew what love was. Now I've been transformed and I'm all soft. By all rights I should want to scream at this kid, but instead I find myself being patient: waiting, ready to love again.

When my wife says something hurtful to me, I am broken in two. I lose faith. I am angry. I am resentful. I am not a great dad. I am very, very unhappy. I am paralyzed.

Then I start over.

My silly question: What is my intention? What do I wish for myself? Not that I assume that I will necessarily get what I wish for, but, at least I should know what I want, if I know that what I have now is not ok. At what point would it be ok? I cannot answer this question.

I've finally found love, and it has brought hatred with it. This life is self-destructive. Maybe all life is, but it can do it kindly. Perhaps I just wish it to do it kindly.

"Say something pretty while you can." This is what I want for myself and have not yet realized as my rainbow reality.

I really feel compelled to respond to what Listening posted, perhaps because I was struck by the sheer honesty he used in describing his feelings and his situation. Part of me reflexively wants to be helpful or supportive in some way (as much as words on a screen can be), but I know that 'encouragement' from a random internet user can't begin to touch the harsh reality and complexity of existence.

We've all got solitary struggles in life, ones that can't be helped, roads that can't be trudged by anyone but ourselves. That's really the most daunting part of life, to me. "Somehow I have to reach within and hope that the strength and wisdom are there to see me through this fight...."

As we fly so tentatively through space on this pale blue dot, my hope is that light reaches everyone who's out there.

Is that you Carl? Or just some random internet user? Either way, you are loved.

<3

How long after taking the miprocin did you dose with MXE? Gonna try this the next time I trip.

It was like 2 hours in maybe, hard to remember exactly. I actually like the combo best taking them both at once though.

So today I took some LSD and went on a long hike with my girl. I mean I was on LSD and she wasn't, she's cool with it though. But it's was a fairly revealing trip in many ways. Ah LSD. Now to get tired...

Dissociative background: Extensive ketamine use, a few nitrous experiences, a couple salvia experiences

I dosed ephenidine for the first time this evening. An oral dose of 100mg which was taken at 19:15 has kicked in at 21:00. Before this as I was coming up there were some mild pleasant tactile effects. It feels like a low dose of ketamine but my eyes are rolling around less, and there are no major buzzing/ringing auditory hallucinations that I always get with k. There is a very subtle ringing in my ears and I feel very calm. I would take this over a low dose of k. At some point soon I would like to attempt to hole on this. Will update this post with any developments.

Wow... the power of this thread, as I see it right now -- ridiculously stoned (as I tend to get when I smoke a great bowl -- thanks my man Greg! (he gave me that pipe) -- )) and eat roast split chicken breast .... wow. And I'm going to finish this up with a potato. Oh yeah, I forgot -- I indulged in a glass of Evan Williams beforehand. Do you all believe in the law of attraction? The power of this thread, as I began -- is in the law of attraction -- the power of this concentrated energy: shit is all I can say. Or perhaps, AMAZING!

However, I didn't feel like I was alone, here, and when I realized I was... it was sobering in a way. It made me kind of sad! But I'm just hanging out with the dog and cats, and I've got a whole lot of box fans running around the room, and the sound is quite mesmerizing.

I feel like I'm Doctor Who -- I am in a regeneration phase, but who knows if this might be my last -- or that I might not regenerate at all this time?

After a ridiculous binge on 4-FA (3 grams in one week) I am given new strength to commit to an abstinence to stims, (except my beloved lysergamides)--I need to commit myself through good old' Sober Living again (because it works!) Damn, I'm high. lol

Hey all : Shout out to Sepher! I feel him around right now. :)

Last edited:
However, I didn't feel like I was alone, here, and when I realized I was... it was sobering in a way. It made me kind of sad! But I'm just hanging out with the dog and cats, and I've got a whole lot of box fans running around the room, and the sound is quite mesmerizing.

I feel like I'm Doctor Who -- I am in a regeneration phase, but who knows if this might be my last -- or that I might not regenerate at all this time?

rfUrxKk.jpg

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually — from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint — it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly... timey-wimey... stuff.

Which drug?

I'm gonna sample DOET soon. :) I've located about 25mg so I'm going to start low and work up and write reports. Maybe even a little live reporting. :) I also managed to get a single strong dose of MEM. I really wanted to try it on its own at various levels but I also want to get a great experience out of it, so I am thinking about taking some MDMA beforehand, which Shulgin and company recommend in PIHKAL to get the most out of MEM.

But oh man, how I have longed to try out the DOX version of 2C-E, for a long time. :) I'm so pumped that I am about to get to!

Bows and worships. You sure managed to find a good source for interesting things! Wish I were so in the loop.

I transcended a dimension or two and met some shadow ppl. They're actually really cool

5:00 in the morning. Just downed 20 mg of 4-aco-dmt. Don't care for the stuff really but I have some laying around and felt like tripping. Had some mushroom dreams so I thought it sounded proper. Most likely degraded as it was tan and now brown. Gonna head to the beach catch the sunrise and bump some crunchy tunes. I've noticed it has some anti-addictive properties and this should at least help me to curb my drinking problem I have been working on. Got a plan, I'll report back later. Maybe take a snapshot of the Florida sunrise to share with all you beautiful people!

Well got really sedated and it kind of sizzled out without much pop. Think the stuff is pretty heavily degraded. Dang.

Well got really sedated and it kind of sizzled out without much pop. Think the stuff is pretty heavily degraded. Dang.

what were the storing conditions? And how long did you have it stored?

I also have a tryptamine (4HoMet), that i'm keeping it stored in my room (indefinitely), tightly sealed in room temperatures (21-24°c).

I've had it for a year already and it only degraded slightly. Same dose has about the ~90% of the initial intensity.

Am still off opiates (feeling excellent actually, but as if repeatedly damaged on some deep level), going to my girlfriend from this weekend visiting a number of friends in the area after that... what makes it swirly is that I think I could really fcking use a good transformative trip right now. In a difficult convo with my mom I even mentioned (not for the first time) how I believe psychedelics heal me and I regret not taking them anymore really cause of being so close to loved ones all the time whom don't really understand...

Well I am still a little unclear on what to take with me on my trip that will include a 'trip'.. ;) not to brag but I got an arsenal I could apply.. I think 2C-T-7 is a brilliant gem but too fickle and I don't want to have to poop from all orifices when taking a nice hike through the woods (that I intend to be partially my setting). Does a bear shit in the woods if you feed it 2C-T-X? I will probably decide on mescaline, purge be damned. Lysergics / tryptamines can also really be spiritual, but I think a more gentle guided soul vision will be better here. The really elevating / enlightening stuff I am fine to come later when I am ready step by step. But maybe supplant the mesc with something like perhaps a 2C-C boost. I always have small disappointment with mesc not being more psychedelic or visual with open eyes. What would be the best way to still achieve that with minimal foggyness and removal from pure crystalline reborn-feeling consciousness? Oh thats a toughy

Of course what should I take questions are not allowed, but yeah if you wanna talk about how trips changed you lately combined with shooting the shit - I am all ears and other sensory organs.

Last edited:
Had a nice 1p-LSD trip with my new significant other last month. Their first psychedelic experience ever. While it wasn't earth shattering for either of us, it was certainly a bonding experience and we will be having more for sure. Next up...2C-E or iprocin. I vote the iprocin cause its a very randy psychedelic. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.