• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine / MXE Thread - Part 17 - South-Kansas is going bye-bye

In my experience it is actually stronger orally.
If you really want to make the most out of it you should look into boofing or IM, but oral works just fine for me. Snorting it always feels kinda wasteful, it takes away some of the magic, feels more speedy.

In my experience it is actually stronger orally.
If you really want to make the most out of it you should look into boofing or IM, but oral works just fine for me. Snorting it always feels kinda wasteful, it takes away some of the magic, feels more speedy.

Yes, IM hits hard and fast, and was my preferred ROA for a while - but it's not really advisable due to the risk of infection.

Not heard the term 'boofing' before - is that IV? I think that would be a little too intense for me...

Boofing is rectal administration... also known as plugging... also known as boofing. ;)

I've tried IM, rectal, oral, and nasal, and although my strongest hole was with rectal, I like oral the best of all of those, it seemed to produce the most well-rounded and complete experience, and is quite potent. And it hits quite quickly.

It's been a few since I've got to chill with any of my favorite ArylCyclo's - but in a beautiful way, I've finally found a Love and a couple Hobbies equivalent to Narcotics - Music and Song Writing / Poetry. I happened to write a random Poem tonight about my first meeting with Ms. Mexxy and since we're waxing a bit nostalgic, thought some of my fellow Disco Cats might enjoy it if that's your thing...I know I type / write out Poetry in a weird way - it tells me where the rhymes are so I pay attention. My apologies if that bugs you. This was pretty pure stream of consciousness, so I know it doesn't have perfect flow or rhymes throughout, but it made me smile writing it - so I thought maybe it would help someone else do the same. Cheers.

I got Lost Outside, of Time and Space, The Galaxies of the Mind, My refuge of Disguise, from our Race, So Human, what is this Life, Our Society, Where is my Place, long ago deemed Incongruous, My Variety, known to daydream inside our Consciousness, seclusion since young once Forced, became a dysfunctional Choice, consumed by Anxiety, Unfortunately got lost in the Vastness, on the last Trip, Attempting to Locate, all the puzzle pieces of My Humanity, to try and assemble Myself, into an acceptable Man, most my existence, didn't know the man in the Mirror, my only Understanding, unwanted by Family, deemed Useless, Inferior, "I" non existent, always called Myself "We", spent longer than Admitted, viewing my life from an external Dreamscape, unaware my Psyche, was in a fractured Condition, taught to please Others, to be good Natured, unfortunately I undervalued what I might Be, fell victim to Self Hatred, how can you love Yourself, when most days you wonder if you're a Human Being, I had no reason for Believing, for years "We" found peace in "Me" walking thru Life...

Waking Dreaming, dreaming while Awake, some miss the forest for the Trees, I missed the whole Galaxy, showed up late to Reality, and never realized my home is Outer Space, an Alien in a Human Suit, posing in Clothing, I tried to relate to other Life Forms, but was greeted time and again with Hate, by so much of our Humanity, I seceded from our Race, felt Disgraced, Unwanted, so I made my own special Place, my only peace came from Inside my Mind, I became my own Confidant, my only Best Friend, my growth had been Stunted, until I discovered a Universe Within, there's so much pain in Our shared versions of Reality, so I lived Internally, where I could Play and Pretend, I don't know when I withdrew Mentally, for the first Time, but I know my Kind and for years was my only loyal Friend, free and Alone, for most of this Life, this story is not to incite Pity, quite Contrary, I hope I don't cause anyone Fear, if I'd never left this body and possibly this planet to Astrotravel, I don't know if I'd still be Here. But I am and I'm here to Stay.

I had a wife long Ago, I gave all I had in hopes of a true Companion, unfortunately when she moved on in the End, all I had left was an Opiate Addiction, if psychedelics open your Consciousness, the Poppy is white water rapids pulling your Soul under again and Again, with a hand on your Throat, trying to make sure you Drown, with a Sadistik fucking Grin, hoping you're weak and forfeit your Existence, I lived 10 Years, barely even Alive, so confused by what we mutually call Life, couldn't dig the vibes or the Hype, I was so dead Inside, no one left behind My Eyes, so lost in my own Body, it was no longer even Mine, but one Day, somehow, this I'll never Understand, into the Rapids,to my rescue came an Angelic Hand, not a woman or a Man, a being of Light, a universal Teacher, sent to be my human Guide, of Chemistry or Insanity, only you can Decide, but this story is my poetic Truth, seen thru and with my own Three Eyes, without this Rescuing, I doubt I would've Survived, I was a human Shell, with fractured pieces of my Soul and Mind, shattered and strewn all over my Universe Inside...

The first words I Heard, were "Please relax and just Listen", "Your worth and value goes so far beyond this Destructive Addiction", "I'm here to remind You of the man you've Always Been", "And to teach you, to help you, learn to pick up the pieces of the puzzle of your Personality", "And reassemble them as you Wish", "Your spirit is too kind to suffer any longer in this Prison", "The fight will be long, most won't ever Understand, but if you learn the True Nature of Yourself", "And the strength you have Within", "You friend will become an amazing Human Being", "And an empathetic helper and Defender", "Of suffering women and Men"...

I had no Clue what to Think or Do, this was as real as any life experience I'd Had or lived Thru, all I knew was this felt so Right, and those Opiates were Bad Fucking News, so I followed my Guts, my Instincts, my Heart, because everything else I listened To, had self interests from the Start, my dick was out for self Pleasure, my brain only interested in drugs and docile dopey Distractions, maybe I'm forever a Fool, following my Instincts and an uplifting Voice, but from that day Forward, I started changing my life Daily, and began to discover the Power of My Own Voice, Thank You my sweet Mexxy, you saved a man from Drowning, in the rapids of opiates that ceaselessly keep on Pounding.

Thanks if you checked it out. I had a quick question for the Mods - I have a music track that is related to MXE that I was wondering if that's OK to post a link to in this thread. Next year January 1st, 2019 is 3 years that I've been clean off of Buperenorphine (Subutex) and almost 5 years since I used Heroin.

I started writing daily for the first time in My Life after the first time I tried MXE. At first it was just philosophy and some trippy concepts, ideas, random thoughts on saving the universe type stuff - but within the first year of my use, I was starting to write a wide variety of Poetry styles, as well as songs - mainly Conscious Hip Hop, albeit my variety of the genre. Now 7 years, almost 8 since I first tried MXE, I taught myself how to Freestyle and Free Write, and am hoping to finish up Myself and my DJ's first LP in the next 5-6 months depending on a few variables. The reason I'm asking - one of the tracks I'm putting on the LP that's we're finishing up production on currently is called mS....Mexxy. It's psychedelic hip hop/with an almost D n B style and tempo mixed in. I'd like to post it once it's ready if that's cool with the Mods. No worries if not.

Have fun and stay safe during the Holiday's Disco Cats.

Thats whats up.
To
I still remember feeling like I busted into sketchy negative type meetings on MXE. They were not happy, even less happy when I cheerfully told them to fuck off. I remember Vortech agreeing he had the same tyoe experiences. Jeez, I wonder why it dissappeared?

I would plug it for sure if you dont use needles. Oral is good, intranasal is a waste to me if you are trying to hole.

IV will have you running down the street naked pcp style if the dose is wrong.

I was kicked out of a house I lived in for a mxe induced pcp like rampage.

My friend recently did some mxe at a festival.
According to him its available in some of the dark web markets.

I dont really dare to try it again, but would be cool if it makens some kind of comeback.

I've heard the same, for a high price. I hope it does make a comeback though... I really do.

I've heard of this legit dnm mxe sold at insane prices.

Quite frankly I'd rather buy 3-ho-pcp (one of my favourites), o-pce (my other favourite), 3-meo-pcp, 3-meo-pce, ... for a fraction of the price. MXE is good but imo not that good + the two new mxe analogs 3-meo-2'oxo-pcpr (I have a good feeling that this one will be very close to mxe since 3-meo-pce and 3-meo-pcpr are extremely similar as well) and 3-ho-2'oxo-pce (not sure about this one, 3-ho-pce is pretty meh (at least the batches I've tried, the new ones are supposedly better) should be here soon and cost less.

I'm trying super super hard to not be pricing or sourcing in ANY way on this one, I figure this statement being strictly numerical in value will be completely unique to each person who reads it, so it's by no means a definite anything... Just a stock market like estimation of how the Maxine may finally be getting re-recognized and appreciated again enough that We all may get to spend some more time with that sexxxy Ms. Mexxy. In my head it almost seems like it could be a really bizarre experience for Me personally, I think everyone knows how much I value MXE... but not once did I ever TRULY get to spend time with her without Buperenorphine in my system... It's going to be completely new and unique, I feel like a teenager waiting to chill with an Ex-GF a couple years later once they've both gotten older and grown. Plus 2-Oxo-PCE and myself had a pretty fucking incredible little 6-8 month affair, and I'm pretty sure that by the end - out side of enjoying/needing a brain regeneration and fun booster a few times a year, the 2-Oxo-PCE truly finished the work on my body, mind and soul that MXE started.

I feel whole, since June 2018 now and not one day has it gone away or gone back to the multiple voices in my head, harassing and or talking down to me. It makes no fucking sense on any level, but it does make SO much sense at the same time in my crazy person land of my internal universe where most would get lost in the dark jungles of the mind to never return again.... but it's where I call home. And a good 50% - 75% of the time maybe like 90% at the absolute maximum, of you know, like my time and stuff and MXE and yeah I'm just rambling now. I've been so broke I have to be patient to see either of 'em again for some birthday good times, but Mexxy's been around the past 5 months almost solid. I just didn't want to be the only one who cared getting people all hopped up on vibes and goofballs. Enjoy your time with her friends, she's one sexy unique beautiful inspirational compound combined with a Fast 'N Bulbous miracle. Peace and Love DiscoSciples of MXE.

Good to see it back, although the batch I've tried (EU) is not as potent as it used to be. Something about the texture, smell and taste is a bit off... Have to admit I am slightly underwhelmed by it...

I'm hope I'm not breaking any rules but is the price as crazy as I've heard? I understand that that's how supply and demand works but before the ban 5g of high quality mxe could be obtained for half as much. No way would I buy it for that much (tbh I prefer o-pce (which is sadly becoming harder and harder to get... I hope they make O-pcpr soon which should be similar enough) and 3-ho-pce + their price per dose is much lower.... with no tolerance 1g of o-pce is enough to hole each day for a few week (not that that's a smart idea), while 1g mxe is 20 medium doses, less if you want strong effects, like to redose or have any tolerance (with enough tolerance you can use it up in one day)).

3-meo-2'oxo-pcpr should be here soon and will imo be quite similar to mxe and much more reasonably priced. I'll wait for that....

Last edited by a moderator:
We don't allow price discussion, not specific prices anyway. Gonna edit it out but yeah it's absurd. I remember too, when it was like a tenth of that price.

Also- Is this a good substance for hiking or being outdoors or is it a more introspective trip?
My experience with dissociatives is limited to DXM when I was a teen. I will have a chance to explore 3-meo and 4-ho-pcp soon so looking forward to exploring this territory

I wouldn't say it's the best for hiking. I'd say being outside on it is great, but I think a hike is too much required physical work... better to hang out somewhere beautiful, if you want to be inside. For me, MXE shines in low to moderate doses with some good friends, where you can talk, maybe listen to music, etc, or in high doses, by yourself inside with music and eyes closed.

We don't allow price discussion, not specific prices anyway. Gonna edit it out but yeah it's absurd. I remember too, when it was like a tenth of that price.
Fair enough, saying that the price of dnm mxe right now is absurd says enough. I mean it's good but it's not that good.

Hopefully the upcoming analogs will be priced normally and close enough in the effects.

Imo MXPr will be close enough but I'm not sure about 3-ho-2'oxo-pce (HXE?) due to the fact that 3-ho-pce isn't that good for most but 3-meo-pce and 3-meo-pcpr are quite close except that 3-meo-pcpr has slightly lower potency (based on the few reports from when it was available along with 3-meo-pcpy..... does anyone remember if 3-meo-pcm was available then too? Or was it just 3-meo-pcp, 3-meo-pcpy, 3-meo-pcpr and 4-meo-pcp)). By the same logic o-pcpr should be a good enough replacement for o-pce which is apparently banned in China (or will be soon).

Wonder what they'll do once these get banned too? The thio version of mxe? 3-eto? 4'oxo?

To those that have been using the batch that has been making the rounds lately: Did you find it to be weaker than the pre-UK ban/post-UK ban stuff from back in the day? The batch I had seemed plenty strong at first but as I got through it seemed to get weaker. One night I weighed out a dose only to discover I got a lot more than I bargained for. Within 15 minutes I was very whacked out and had to retire to bed for the duration. I had taken about the same dose several times over the course of 2 months or so and didn't get no where near that level of dissociation from it. The ROA was the same on every use.

At first I thought it was just tolerance coming into play but I wasn't using it as heavily as I did back in the day and the results seemed to vary so much between doses. One dose would barely do anything then the next would put me out in space.

I'm wondering if the latest batch might be cut with something inert and might have hot spots. I haven't gotten anymore out of that batch to confirm or send in for testing. By the time I came back around looking for some it was all gone. As magical as MXE is if things are going to be like this I might opt for sticking with K for the time being.

Re reading "A Multidisciplinary MXE analysis". Miss you Vortech. I hope you are exactly there, in the interdimensional rubik cube, dancing, conjuring up and creating

Lucid Holes

The most interesting thing about my high dose experiments is that they seem to be increasing in lucidity, depth and coherence over time. It is as if I am the architect of my own technology that exists in my brain that allows me to travel interdimensionally, to conjure up entire conceptual spaces, visions, other sensory modulations at my will. This technology is activated every time I go ‘into the deep end’ with a decent tolerance (otherwise won’t remember it). One strange thing though is that these experiences don’t exactly feel like I am the driver or primary creator of the experience. Like, when I ‘tune in’ or ‘phase in’ to these alternate dimensions, and it does very much feel like tuning a radio and going from noise to finding a clear signal, I am often greeted by entities, and they tell me how good it is that I have returned so I can get back to my interdimensional signal surfing. It doesn’t feel like it is all in my head, if only because the signals are so much more complex and rich than anything I normally experience in my mind. It is probably my conscious playing with my unconscious, but it feels like I’m tapping into some experimental network that links my mind into a massive cloudcomputing platform with incredible computational power to generate landscapes of impossibly rich data streams.

To download the full book he gave us for free:

Very sorry if this has already been covered by someone else but I read most of this thread and couldn't find the answer...
I'm interested in converting MXE hcl to freebase to experiment with vaping it at or close to its exact boiling point with a digital E Nial and dab rig....I'm curious to see if peoples lackluster experience vaping this stuff is from burning it or imperfect vaping techniques...
It has a boiling point of roughly 389 celcius
My plan is to use said digital E Nail and thermal heat registering gun to verify the temp of the heated nail vs what the digital display says.
So my question is what would be best route to freebase this stuff?
I am very familiar with the DPT tek to convert the hcl to freebase but would that tek work with MXE,???
Any suggestions and or advice would be greatly appreciated...I have access to sodium hydroxide, calcium hydroxide baking soda, ammonia ((to use as a potential base) and methanol, ethanol (everclear), naphtha, toluene and probably some other solvents if needed.
Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated!!!

Very sorry if this has already been covered by someone else but I read most of this thread and couldn't find the answer...
I'm interested in converting MXE hcl to freebase to experiment with vaping it at or close to its exact boiling point with a digital E Nial and dab rig....I'm curious to see if peoples lackluster experience vaping this stuff is from burning it or imperfect vaping techniques...
It has a boiling point of roughly 389 celcius
My plan is to use said digital E Nail and thermal heat registering gun to verify the temp of the heated nail vs what the digital display says.
So my question is what would be best route to freebase this stuff?
I am very familiar with the DPT tek to convert the hcl to freebase but would that tek work with MXE,???
Any suggestions and or advice would be greatly appreciated...I have access to sodium hydroxide, calcium hydroxide baking soda, ammonia ((to use as a potential base) and methanol, ethanol (everclear), naphtha, toluene and probably some other solvents if needed.
Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated!!!
Sorry folks...just found a thread about this:

Does anyone know why the MXE sub thread for IM injection wont work???
Clicking on it doesnt seem to do anything... I'd really like to go through that thread in detail if it still exists...