• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine / MXE Thread - Part 17 - South-Kansas is going bye-bye

I know what you mean about the smell. I came up walking around the neighborhood one spring and the smell of the cut grass was almost overwhelming. Pleasant but a little more INTENSE than it had ever seemed before. Like a chemical scream.

Received some supposed MXE this week which I'm testing out. A bit suspicious as the substance I've got does not dissolve well into water. Despite using boiling water to try to make a solution I was still left with a suspension. I did an allergy test using 3mg with no issues.
Mixed 35mg into water, passed through a micron filter to remove the suspended particles and then consumed rectally.

It feels like MXE, but I do wonder about the solubility. It was sold as pre-ban MXE so it could have degraded I suppose, buy I wouldn't expect that to affect solubility. Am now waiting on my new reagent testing kit to confirm substance.

Tested batch of known MXE with Marquis and received the expected pinkish reaction.
New batch had some pink, but much less which leads me to conclude that it is cut with something. I guess if I disslove out the MXE and then pass the solution through a filter then I can extract it judging by the light trip I had previously. Makes it difficult to judge dosing though!

Suppose I could take leave in a container to evaporate a known quantity of the liquid and then weight how much substance is left at the end.

LOL so I took a chance today and the results feel very nice. I found an old snooter (a bic pen emptied and used for insufflating and vaporizing drugs), and I vaped a lot of MXE back in the day with this thing, so it had a lot of yellow-orange-ish residue in it. I scraped what was basically the MXE equivalent of weed resin and took all of it orally with some energy drink, it was 100+mg of material by the look of it. 90 minutes later, I'm pleasantly surprised! It is reminiscent of MXE, maybe it is a metabolite or some kind of Frankenstein molecule that has some relation to MXE. Whatever happens to the molecule when it is vaporized, can anyone here answer the question? Its a nice buzz anyway.

Took me a bit of experimentation, but I've finally got to grips with this stuff.

On Wednesday I plugged 75mg of the lower quality MXE (I won't inject it as I don't know what it is cut with). As expected this gave a pleasant buzz (not surprising as a fair quantity is insoluble and is filtered out). I then went ahead and added 50mg of good quality MXE via IM about 20 minutes later. The next thing I know I'm simply in bliss. Everything is rather fuzzy after the IM administration, but I know that I felt fantastic without really knowing why. Blissful confusion I guess I would call it.

So, strengthened by this experience i went one further last night. I had a high dose acid night (allegedly 800ug, but you can never tell). After about 8 hours I was still flying (having repeatedly dosed k over the hours) and went for a 35mg MXE shot. All I can say is wow! I was in a total other dimension. The liquid visuals of the acid trip combined with the 'rotary' effect of MXE was utterly wonderful. I went further on this combination than I ever have on any substance. Definitely not for the faint hearted: a big part of living this trip was the mantra 'don't fight it feel it' and this really worked for me. Absolutely no anxiety throughout the acid trip (actually, I added 100ug eth lad and 125 ald52 for good measure), and the euphoria was immense. I was raised up on a plinth with white light shining down as I was bombarded by feelings of love and warmth. I mean literally, the bed (for i could do nowt but lie prostrate) rose up to the ceiling as images circled around my vision.

Awesome trip, but have to say that it was nearly 16 hours after first dropping the cid that I was able to function effectively so much recovery time is needed. Perhaps a once on a year experience with plenty of planning.

I'm left with a sore face as I've just been grinning ever since.

Tested batch of known MXE with Marquis and received the expected pinkish reaction.
New batch had some pink, but much less which leads me to conclude that it is cut with something. I guess if I disslove out the MXE and then pass the solution through a filter then I can extract it judging by the light trip I had previously.
I believe that pure MXE should have a colorless reaction. I used to have some cheap MXE and it went red, but EcstacyData says that MXE should be clear.

Also, wow, that's a lot of acid you took. Did you have a tolerance when you took it? Surprised it wasn't stronger

whats the most similar dissociative to MXE in terms of threshold dosing mxe for antidepressant. 3meo and k are the only other things ive tried and didn't cut it as a depression med. mxe has always been a literally life saving medication in this regard to me.

whats the most similar dissociative to MXE in terms of threshold dosing mxe for antidepressant. 3meo and k are the only other things ive tried and didn't cut it as a depression med. mxe has always been a literally life saving medication in this regard to me.

O pce then 3 meo pce. Those are your best options imo.

Rest in power mxe :p

Yeah I haven't tried any of the new dissociatives since MXE but 3-MeO-PCE has sounded like the best bet for something close. I've been following along with all the updates and information on the newer dissociatives but only 3-MeO-PCP, 3-MeO-PCE and 2-Fluoro-Ketamine have peaked my interest. Haven't been able to source any of them due to high prices or bitcoin only being accepted though, sadly. MXE is gone, but not forgotten for the time being it seems.

I believe that pure MXE should have a colorless reaction. I used to have some cheap MXE and it went red, but EcstacyData says that MXE should be clear.

Also, wow, that's a lot of acid you took. Did you have a tolerance when you took it? Surprised it wasn't stronger

Yes, it was pretty far out. I should have added that there was some tolerance there. I had 200ug eth-lad + 125ug ald52 trip five days before. That was so intense I found myself having to use some xanax for the first time. I was quite annoyed with myself!
So, I went big and used ketamine shots (25mg IM) from the 90 minute mark to keep it under control and it worked perfectly.

The addition of the MXE was intense. I was lying there and my internal dialogue seemed to be sorting through the filing system in my mind. At one point it felt as if it had gone up to the attic. I remember being told that I was searching for something, but the problem with the attic is that everything gets dumped there so it's very hard to find what you are looking for. Lots of memories were being tossed around and at one point it almost felt like a cupboard was opened and a load of memories fell out into my everyday brain (if that makes sense?). I kept thinking about myself in the third person and was perfectly comfortable with this. My mindset in approaching this trip was 'don't fight it, feel it' and I totally accepted everything that was happening.

The issue with the previous, partially abored, trip was not to do with worry over being stuck in the mindset; rather it felt as though I couldn't feel my breathing was not under control and that my heart was racing. I know this not to be the case, but it was very uncomfortable hence the xanax.

It has been mentioned in this thread by several, especially Xorcoth that snorting MXE produces a more stimmy and less psychedelic/dissociative high. Does anyone believe its due to just a poorer bioavailablilty by this route (compared to oral/rectal)? Or is it just a different effect for some other reason? Like if i took a lesser dose of MXE orally is the effect the same as snorting a larger dose?

No insufflation provides more stimulation with toned down dissaciation. Oral and rectal is the opposite.

No insufflation provides more stimulation with toned down dissaciation. Oral and rectal is the opposite.

thats why I like insufflation so much more, I mainly use it as an antidepressant at low doses. plus i just like snorting stuff.

I also found IV to lack that organic "rolly" feel that oral and rectal have. It was more like snorting. Except the psychedelic/visuals were ever present but the body high was similar to snorting

Last edited:
I haven't tried oral but once years back. Might have to give it another go... I love snooting MXE though, easiest drug on the nose ever. Plus the stimulation in low doses is quite pleasant.

what are the chances this drug will ever become mainstream even though its illegal...kind of like how pcp or mdma are illegal but are mainstream and produced on large scales?

it seems like its definitely in a class above all other RCs as far as fan base

It's not even illegal everywhere. Id have to guess it will. It became hugely popular during it's reign. Many people liked it just as much as ketamine if not more, myself included. Like said a million times, if someone could just produce a good amount it would probably make a come back.

Does anyone else feel that MXE permanently changed their diet for the better? My GF and I have both noticed this as a long-lasting effect of MXE. I consume almost no processed foods or meat anymore and I get lots of fruits, vegetables. I used to always get really conscious of how poor my everyday diet was during MXE sessions and these thoughts trickled over into everyday life, now I can't eat any other way.

I've snooted many grams of MXE and I eat shittier than I ever have. I think you just changed your diet because you wanted to lol.

I think that if you go into it with the intention of making a personal change, MXE can be a real facilitator of that. Probably someone going into it with only recreation in mind and no desire to change their diet is not going to get that effect. In other words, I don't think MXE contains the property of making people want to eat better. I think it just makes it easier (if used in an appropriate manner) to be able to make changes to yourself.