• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Are there any tricks for smoking a "meth bong"?

Burnt Offerings

Moderator: Drug Culture & CEP
Staff member
I tried looking for this on google but a lot of the links weren't helpful.

By "meth bong" I mean one of those oil burners with two stems (with a curved bubble) and a (water?) chamber. A while back a woman explained how to smoke it to me, she said to "blue flame" it until you see a little smoke come out the top of the bubble, then start inhaling slowly. I can't shake the feeling that I'm doing something wrong though...

this is pretty much what I'm talking about, for further clarification:

icepipe1.jpg

I guess I'm just so used to twisting the bubble under the flame but I guess that's not how you're supposed to smoke it...?

you gotta kinda rock the bong left and right so all the fun doesnt stay in one spot and burn.

on a side note, if you use/get one, id recommend using mio with the water(those little water flavoring bottles), or gatorade, or throw some starburst and skittles in that bitch and itll taste bomb as fuck lol

I wouldn't use water - meth is highly water soluble, and not particularly harsh to vaporise.
I imagine you'd lose some product in one of these, with water.

Good point spacejunk. For some reason Ive never thought of that. Doubt I'll switch from a bong though.

/Drinksbongwater

Yes be alot more gentle when burning it and as the other person said rock the bong back n forth. I used to get fat hits of those crazy rush of euphoria. But I also remember being awake for a couple days smoking with a friend and the paranoia. Hiding in my room covering my Windows. Those are the days I don't miss. Oh this year has some memories for sure

the hardest part is getting the right flame to burn.
tinkering here and there for 5 months eventually got me this:
attachment.php

a torch lighter with pyrex tube extension(plastic tube to hold it to the lighter) and small steel tips (2mm and 1mm hole), to produce an efficient combustion but burn less intense.
with these, you don't need to wiggle the bong too much, just twirl the lighter a bit 1 inch or 2cm away from the chamber.

I wouldn't use water - meth is highly water soluble, and not particularly harsh to vaporise.
I imagine you'd lose some product in one of these, with water.
I used thai style meth bongs a lot in various trips to Thailand over the years. Its the main way Thais smoke ice. It certainly still works. I am not sure how much product you lose by the vapour passing through the water but i enjoyed that method of smoking. I guess with ice as cheap and pure as it is in Thailand its not really a concern.

I've heard of cambodians cooking the water down to get the residue out of the water when they run out...
You're right - it is cheap enough there to do that.

I've heard of cambodians cooking the water down to get the residue out of the water when they run out...
You're right - it is cheap enough there to do that.
I never saw that happen in Thailand but i hung out with a lot of bargirls that were not short of money and they would just buy more. I almost married one but thats another story all together.

Hit some out of a RooR the other day. Was legit. Hadn't smoke in a few weeks and that first hit got me good. The second, third, and fourth aswell. I get way higher with a bong compared to a pipe. Again, legit af.

Edit: if you wanted you could use a pipe and some rubber hose to connect to the Hong. Works pretty well and you just do it like you normally would.

My tip would be to not use it for meth and use it for dmt instead. i have a "chambered oil burner" (a meth bong) that i only used dmt out of, and id only need a single fat hit to blast off, it was great! of course i dont use it anymore.

a tip id give for smoking it is to milk it slowly, and then moving away from the mouthpiece and exhaling before taking ur hit.

This is a weird thread to see back lol. A lot of things changed since august of last year, that's for sure...stopped binging on strong amphetamines and when I did indulge I'd usually shoot, never smoke it, the aforementioned meth bong got chucked into a dumpster with a lot of other sketchy meth/heroin-related shit that I got depressed about having around in my house.

I found that root beer instead of H2O was very tasty. Grape soda was a close second. With some assistance, I also took a couple insane gravity hits, but the party was over quick cuz of the milk jugs we used...lol....good times...

you gotta kinda rock the bong left and right so all the fun doesnt stay in one spot and burn.

on a side note, if you use/get one, id recommend using mio with the water(those little water flavoring bottles), or gatorade, or throw some starburst and skittles in that bitch and itll taste bomb as fuck lol

The blue or red mountain dew is bomb too

I don't see how using a water (or whatever liquid you prefer) can be a bad idea when, as much as I'd hit the pipe, I get twice as high, using half the meth....
Win, win, scenario, whatever science might reason.