• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your morning fix? v. waking and baking

Status
Not open for further replies.
been drunk all fuckin day since im poor and aint got no fuckin money, but i had two bottles of russian voddy in that firdge. wish i had be 2 grams of the D and a straw though.
\

Well, still feeling the adderall I took this time yesterday/throughoutday/night, but about to plug 40mg more so I don't start crashing at work. Just 40mg today, my pupils are still saucers(did get a 2 hour nap in though.) Then gonna do my bupe dose for the day. Also probly gonna take a klonopin at work to take away the jitters from all the amp salts i've taken.

This morn' i did done researched

AL LAD 3x150 ug
jwh122
twh018
bk-mdma
ethylphenidate
two 'zos
and
original "Benzo Fury"%)<3=D

<3ONE LOVE<3

Bunch of weed, 220 mgs methadone, 2400 mgs gabapentin (maybe more gaba not sure) and 60 mg val all spread out through morning, marb red cigs oh and bunch of dabs. Starting to feel very loaded. I can tell im gomna be stumbling everywhere

Hmmm, I was gonna ask you how Gabapentin goes with methadone Sublime but ya also had the valium...have you ever had Gaba and done just by themselves????

Hmmm, I was gonna ask you how Gabapentin goes with methadone Sublime but ya also had the valium...have you ever had Gaba and done just by themselves????
Gabapentin goes amazingly with Methadone/really any opioid.

I started this morning off with I believe 120mg's of Oxycodone, 100mg's of Morphine, cigs, an accidently Whisky infused drink (I thought it was something else and I needed something to wash the pills down) 2mg's of Etizolam, and now I'm just relaxing again, it's lovely when you don't have to do things on a Sunday.

My morning fix was ketamine. I spent friday through today out in the woods at a music festival. It was crazy. I did so much ketamine. I brought a gram with me of ketamine and then our neighbors who ended up clicking with us had an 8 ball of ketamine and invited us over to do LINES of KETAMINE =O. We were so fucked up and they were worse off than us because they were drinking. Lol, I had to help take care of them for a moment with the fire and shit. It was great though. I seriously tripped hard from all the ketamine I did. I never did ketamine like that before. I did so fucking much. It was a great birthday. With great friends, new and old. I definitely had a criminal ring at some points, smh.

Woke up and did a shot of raw (.4g)
Espresso
Camel 99 filter

Blue dream, smoked a few hours later. Used my hitter... i lost all my pipes! Hmmm...

Nodded off my morning shot which is very rare!

200mg's of Morphine
100mg's of Oxycodone
900mg's of Gabapentin
10mg's of Baclofen
2mg's of Metizolam
Cigarettes
Bit of caffeine.

I did a shot of H, the last of my stuff. Now the dude I was supposed to go pick up with has his phone off. Was with him till midnight last night... hope he's okay! :S his phone is never off.

Just finished my first sesh of the day with sweet Mary Jane.

I feel pretty decent! Until I remember that I'm outta H and have no nearby direct connect. Ahhhh!

Nothing but caffiene via soda 68mg so far,slept 6 hours last night was so happy! Had been flyin on adderall for 48 hours. But not taking anything till I go into work, gonna plug JUST enough Adderall to make the day go by fast(i figure 40-50mg...I have 100mg left) and 1mg of Bupe. Well I might just take 30mg I wanna sleep tonight, or not have to eat an un-needed amount of xanax to go to sleep.

Hmmm, I was gonna ask you how Gabapentin goes with methadone Sublime but ya also had the valium...have you ever had Gaba and done just by themselves????[/QUOTEI love mixing gabas with methadone and benzos. Definitely increases the effects of both type of drugs. But anyways.gabas makes methadone last longer and if your short on your dose gabas make it feel like you took your whole dose. Sorry if I'm not explaining it good enough,I'm using my phone on the bus and in a rush kinda lol.

1600 mgs gabapentin (spread out threw morning)
Couple bowls of weed (dead man and og kush)
140Mgs methadone
20 mgs diazepam
Drinking pure leaf sweet tea (57 mgs caffeine)
Out of benzos and a most out of gabas! ?
Least I got dank ads weed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.