• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your morning fix? v. waking and baking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man how I'm missing my methadone benzo combo atm..

OT: so far some coffee
bouta light a bogie
an smoke some weed

Slight remnants of amphetamine from last night. Will be some kratom shortly and probably some coffee. That's about it for today since I'm coming off an LSA/amphetamine/methaqualone combo from midnight and...well actually I don't feel bad at all, but as a general rule psychedelics usually warrant one or more mostly sober days.

A cup of coffee, and 4mg of Suboxone under the tounge, I'm about to start doing the alcohol method with that using Takka Vodka(50 percent alchohol) and see if I can get by using 2mg a day, thought about getting everclear instead since thats basically 100% alcohol,plugging gets to be unnoying,snorting strips is just a hassle and plugging gets old and I feel better physically actually if I don't IV, which I was doing to save them...is that a fix Coffee and Sub,lol? Been trying to find somewhere to download Reindeerspotting:Escape from Santaland...saw it one time but would really like to see it again. Have seen Methadonia, but both these docs don't really put any positives on either maintaince drugs IMO, although I can't remember if they were using Subs to Maintain or catch a buzz off of on escape from santaland...so wierd thats the opiate of choice there...

Woke up, smoked a marb red 72 cigarette and a bowl of some lamb something sour diesel (cant remember full name) 12ØØmgs gabapentin, waited 45mins then took 2 tums and 13Ø mgs methadone. Also took a 8Ø mg caffeine pill Will be smoking more herb and cigs. Gonna pop a couple more gabas when my methadone peaks, then walk down to donut country ?.

I may score some 1mg xanys within the next few hours... hopefully.

Coffee, few hits of weed wit keif n shatter mixed in, ultra blue monster, I'm boring, watching kids. Damn glad to be thru kratom w.d.'s tho.

Just coffee and rhodiola rosea, wish i could sleep more

This g'morning i done research on
2-fluoromethamp.
ab-fubinaca
4-methylmethylphen.

0.3 grams of very high grade sativa hash in a coffee with breakfast, sure takes the edge off any stress or worries for the day :D

12ØØmgs gabapentin
4 tums
14Ømgs methadone
2 bowls smoked out of my pipe with a friend of high grade weed, and cigarettes.

Nodding out on the city bus as I type this. On my way to get kpins ?

Researching:

4-METMP
2-FMA
ab fubinaca
100 mg Valium
8 mg loprazolam
Plugging in theory would be the way to go for the stims (safety and "bang for buck")... no iv, no needles... high BA 90+%... disolves in H2o
DIVIDE ORAL DOSE BY 3 with this ROA

AND Magnesium carbamate%)

Boring ass morning..
4mg Clonazolam
Caffeine
Newpz
Waiting on plug to wake up.

That sounds like my nights sprout ha-ha

I just woke up need some water and some coffee.

Yup much better. 3 tablespoon down ~5 to go

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.