Brag About An Upcoming or Recent Gig Ver. You call that shit music??

Ok im trying to ask a spefic question but have no idear how to. I dont see any where to creage a post. Im looking for feed back , to a question, ppl on here seam very knowagle about drugs, and i usally can always find the anwser i need by reading articles. but this question is to specfic for that. Please can a moderator or someone tell me how i can post a question?
When you’re signed in there should be a small “new thread” button in the top left hand corner right above all the other posts.

I see previous thread and next thread at the bottom. At the top left i just see new post, top right thread tools

I feel like a child.. totally crushing on devil makes 3 bassist. Don't tell anybody though <3

arts1652-devil-makes-three.jpg

I'm thinking good people

That and dell through fkn down<3

Last edited:
Loaded up one night of the wsp riverside three night run.. was rolling for a three day pass, but vender was treading water in less than three minutes. First ticket rodeo I have been in for awhile. Really happy I have Sunday covered. I got a bit of time to figure Friday and Sat out. Can't wait.

68793d91383cbfec17656dff1aa818a7.jpg

Cool venue

not quite as cool as the pabst but im not bitching

12121.20062.jpg

Two beautiful wisco venues

Last edited:
so i learned last month that gerry love is leaving my favourite band - teenage fanclub - after 30 years. not clear if they'll go on without him.

anyhoo, i just got back from london where i learned that they're playing a couple of gigs at the electric ballroom in camden on november 13th and 14th. both shows sold out.

well, a friend called me yesterday and said she's found me a ticket for the 14th which is, coincidentally, my birthday!

just bought a plane ticket! i am going to london for 2 days to see my favourite band in the world play what could just be their last show ever.

i can not wait!

alasdair

Woah, that's awesome man. That random spur of the moment type shit is always the most fun.

That's really fucking exciting!

I saw teenage fanclub for the first time a couple of years ago, and they are such a sensational band. And uh - yeah, by the sounds of it, it's going to be a very special night.

Last weekend i saw a much loved australian band called Custard.

They were big over here in the 90s - one of the best bands of (what i consider) a golden age of indie rock'n'roll in australia.

It was all a bit surreal, because they were one of the first bands i ever saw, at an all ages show when i was 14.

Seems kinda crazy to me now, because people hardly ever do all-ages gigs in pubs now - but in the 90s there was a huge scene that did that - touring acts would come through my town and play an all ages show for the kiddies in the early afternoon, then a licensed gig later that night. Me and my friends took advantage of it, and went to some pretty cool shows when we were seriously young.

Anyway, i realised that i'd first seen custard 20 years ago - which is pretty crazy.
Still a great band. I think quiet roar likes them too?
One of the best aussie bands of the 90s, and a band real close to my heart <3

this is a great song and a hilariously aussie lo-fi video too

Yep, really like Custard. Was planning on catching their Melbourne gig but life got in the way :(

I got snowed out for mill town salmon.. Went to load up maddison.. Sold out for april a month ago. Hitting Sheboygan LOS the next night. Looking forward to that.. Little salmon in the spring time.

I love leftover so damn much.

Saw Little Feat on their 50th anniversary tour last night. It was Bill Payne’s 70th bday. Great show.

Me too CS.

Just loaded up BlueOx bluegrass fest. I had a blast last year and the line up this spring is even better. Three daysof great music!

Hey CS.. Leftover is throwing down full acoustic. Full joy.. Tight bluegrass. WI is turning blue

String Dusters took Blueox Chicken Wire Empire was up there and was favorited as well. Good time!!

Eyehategod Wed 16th Oct 2019, 8:00pm at The Underworld, London.

Fingers crossed they play.............
Methamphetamine
Sister Fucker
I Am The Gestapo
Man Is Too Ignorant To Exist
My Name Is God (I Hate You)