Brag About An Upcoming or Recent Gig Ver. You call that shit music??

Hard Working Americans tonight, ziggy sunday.. also picked up WSP tickets for Oct 29 and 30.

Nice, always like a good Halloween show.

I'm excited for labor day weekend. There's a DJ Duo known as Bicep playing Hot Mass in Pittsburgh from midnight - seven AM then from there we go to Nelson Ledges Quarry Park in Ohio for Lotus' Summer Dance.

Which show you going to, man?
I would've liked to go the the northcote, but is sold out, so i'm going to the NGV show on friday night.
Kinda cool cos i'd completely forgotten about this, but it just happens to be in melb next weekend anyway. Nice timing.

Got rolled with having things on so I missed the NSC gig. Busy tonight, too, so I will also miss their Old Bar show (worth going to if you are still in town - tix on the door). Not happy, but at least I saw them last year.

I love Nederland too and at the last minutte i sold my tickets to a friend as i had some money shit i really needed to take care of. :\

I really like the after party scene up in ned for that fest.. get to see and hang out with really good artists in an intimate setting.. smoking women too<3

Nice line up to look forward to CS.. Let me know if you get a wild hair up your ass and end up hitting the halloween wsp shows as I would certainly be down with catching up with you Sir.

I just passed 90,000 plays and 3, 500 followers on soundcloud, which completely sucks now.

So yeah, I'll see you jokers later, I'm off to enjoy the 0.00$ I made from this.

Got rolled with having things on so I missed the NSC gig. Busy tonight, too, so I will also miss their Old Bar show (worth going to if you are still in town - tix on the door). Not happy, but at least I saw them last year.

Would've liked to have gone to the Old Bar show too, but was busy. Would have been an intimate show...
The NGV gig was incredible. Such a great band. Dirty swamp garage fuzz :)

Would've liked to have gone to the Old Bar show too, but was busy. Would have been an intimate show...
The NGV gig was incredible. Such a great band. Dirty swamp garage fuzz :)

Good to hear the NGV show was a good-un. Never sure whether the band will work at that kind of gig.

Had friends go to the NSC show and say the support act, the steve miller band (steve of the moodists fame) was amazing so I'm hoping to catch them next week.

Yea? We got a v small crew doing it this year, but some friends in other camps. PM me if you go.

Good to hear the NGV show was a good-un. Never sure whether the band will work at that kind of gig.

Had friends go to the NSC show and say the support act, the steve miller band (steve of the moodists fame) was amazing so I'm hoping to catch them next week.
Aaah - that steve miller...
I was thinking the "space cowboy" guy ;)
I'll be living in your fair city in a month, so thanks for the tip!

Good stuff! (tip: go northside)

I'm sure we will bump into each other at some stage.

Goin up to symbiosis this month! So excited, the fact that they have warpaint and gramatik as headliners mixed with my favorite breed of psychedelic dance music and wonderful workshops... Ah I love symbiosis! such a beautiful festival, I can't wait!

Byron Bay Bluesfest next Easter. Neil Young doing a 3 hour set, Patti Smith playing Horses in full, Buddy Guy, Santana and hopefully Midnight Oil. Not to mention tonnes of other artists. Cant wait.

saw primal scream live at the fillmore last night - absolutely stellar show:

primalscream01.jpg

alasdair

^ badass. Screamadelica was the first album I ever listened to after dropping a pill.