Brag About An Upcoming or Recent Gig Ver. You call that shit music??

Fuck yeah. Should be great, i'm just not sure where i'll be living by that point...

Seeing Swervedriver this weekend. Cant wait. Awesome and highly under rated band.

Scrolling through that I read it as "Skrewdriver," had a number of questions for you ;)
a094591d9dd1dc65bfc0efc9992f3f88809f111d7ae464064486da6e45e8865c.gif

nonetheless, as I mentioned in the "controversial music" thread, they had a few good tunes

^I'm quite sure not, but fwiw i.s. anderson's songwriting talent towards the end was significantly more refined (one might wonder what he might've achieved from a propaganda perspective with more songs like the following), and i challenge you not to be moved by this tribute to fallen soldiers, despite the fact that they were on the losing side

//end tangent --> or take it here

Saw Buckethead about 2 weeks ago. Absolutely amazing. The man is in a building all by himself.

Heading to splendour in the grass next weekend

Only real set clash for me are Band of horses and the start of the strokes. I'm pleased that the avalanches are earlier which means my designated driver is less likely to bail before I get my groove on.

Heading to splendour in the grass next weekend

Only real set clash for me are Band of horses and the start of the strokes. I'm pleased that the avalanches are earlier which means my designated driver is less likely to bail before I get my groove on.
If you see a tall brown haired weirdo with a multi coloured scarf with dilated pupils that will be me. I will spend a lot of my time in the tipi circle dancing with the Byron crew but will be venturing out to see the Avalanches and the Cure.

Kid Congo and the Pink Monkey Birds return to Melbourne next month. They were fantastic last year so I'm pretty pumped about seeing them again.

If you see a tall brown haired weirdo with a multi coloured scarf with dilated pupils that will be me. I will spend a lot of my time in the tipi circle dancing with the Byron crew but will be venturing out to see the Avalanches and the Cure.

I couldn't get tickets to Splendour so I'm heading to Sydney to see The Cure on Monday. Cant wait!

Hard Working Americans tonight, ziggy sunday.. also picked up WSP tickets for Oct 29 and 30.

Last edited:
Stoked for People Under the Stairs tonight! They posted they'll be playing a bunch of the classics

Kid Congo and the Pink Monkey Birds return to Melbourne next month. They were fantastic last year so I'm pretty pumped about seeing them again.
Which show you going to, man?
I would've liked to go the the northcote, but is sold out, so i'm going to the NGV show on friday night.
Kinda cool cos i'd completely forgotten about this, but it just happens to be in melb next weekend anyway. Nice timing.