• Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Official F&T Greatest Film of All-Time! Round 2 - Poll I

What's the best from the bunch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Max Power

Bluelight Crew
Round 2: Electric Bugaloo

We're back. And this time it's personal. Just when you thought you slayed the evil villain from our first polling round, he's back from hell and he's PISSED OFF. (Remember the hand rising from the ashes at the very end of Part 1? Foreshadowing!)

The rules are the same. You may only pick one film per poll. The top three from each poll will advance into the FINAL COUNTDOWN! There will also be another film that will advance to make it an even 10 films because we are OCD here. We could explain the algorithm on how we are picking the 10th film, but honestly its so advanced it would go way above the average BLer's ecstasy-riddled, pretty little head.

So once again we ask:

WHAT IS THE BEST FILM OF ALL-TIME?

and fuck off with your Ferris Bueller's.

er, why did people pick american beauty for best out of the list?

Last edited:
American Beauty is pretty good, I mean Scott Bakula is in it. But its just ok, compared to other movies. It makes me think of probably better movies in a similar vein, like Magnolia, or maybe even the The Royal Tenenbaums. Possibly The Burbs? Even Elephant really. I will say that Beauty is probably one of the only movies that does this basic American suburbanite experience in a plain jane satire. Its like the McDonalds of suburban irony. Probably worth a rewatch now.

agreed. this list seems to be lacking big time compared to the rest of the lists.

really surprised that The Shining hasn't gotten any votes though. it would be my second choice after Se7en.

really surprised at American Beauty picking up so many votes...

for me it really came down to silence of the lambs, clockwork and saving private ryan.