• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Eticyclidone / 2‘-Oxo-PCE Thread

yes, and what ROA? I'm very curious. Was it some Shulgin dose stuff or did you bomb a gram in an IV bolus (kidding?). I thought 2-oxo-PCM/deschlor-ketamine was active as a dissociative, just not particularly magical nor potent? So why ain't this active, then?

@OP: the comparisons to NMDA and glutamate are kind of spurious given the presence of oxygen atoms and the aromatic ring which glutamate/NMDA lack entirely... that comparison is one of the fudgiest i've seen. also, I somehow doubt it gets metabolised to 2- or 3- hydroxy compounds. maybe the 4', but I think the main route of elimination is excretion of the deethylated counterpart.

the comparisons to NMDA and glutamate are kind of spurious given the presence of oxygen atoms and the aromatic ring which glutamate/NMDA lack entirely... that comparison is one of the fudgiest i've seen.
haha, It is not as precise as comparing gabapentin with GABA [1]. It is more like comparing 1,3-DMAA with amphetamine [2] or methamphetamine with = propylhexedrine [3].

I somehow doubt it gets metabolised to 2- or 3- hydroxy compounds. maybe the 4', but I think the main route of elimination is excretion of the deethylated counterpart.
Yes, most likely. I took that part of the metabolism just to show the similarities with MXE.
Para-hydroxylation affects phenethylamines, amphetamines, cathinones and many others compounds but i can't find the same thing for arylcyclohexylamines. The only thing i find is hydroxylation on 2 and 3 position. It is possibly because of the formation of 2,3-Epoxide-(R).

MXE
UfVPL27.png

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23774830

PCP (speculation)
qRrVbkJ.png

http://what-when-how.com/human-drug...icit-drugs-metabolism-of-major-illicit-drugs/

Last edited:
Friman1987 said:
Metabolism: (...) then you well get 3-HO-2-OXO-PCE. which is also an MXE metabolite

Is there anything known about the activity of this metabolite? As at least 3-HO-PCP is an opioid (confirmed, maybe it even was 3-HO-PCE, don't remember unfortunately), could this be one too?

Hopefully the 2'-Oxo-PCE makes a decent dissociative. I'm waiting impatiently for such a new one since the EU banned methoxetamine ... good old ketamine isn't bad either, but it's duration is just too short. MXE having a nearly day-long activity combined with the 5-HT made it a brilliant mood-enhancer (something I won't recommend to anyone, but it worked great for me).

A swedish vendor recently began offering this as 2'-Oxo-PCE

2-​(ethylamino)-​2-​phenyl-​cyclohexanone

CAS : 85232-21-2

f3C9O4q.gif

Is this the same chemical going around by 3F-MEO-PCP and does anyone have any experience with it

A swedish vendor recently began offering this as 2'-Oxo-PCE

2-​(ethylamino)-​2-​phenyl-​cyclohexanone

CAS : 85232-21-2

f3C9O4q.gif

Is this the same chemical going around by 3F-MEO-PCP and does anyone have any experience with it

Yes it's the same thing in this case and yepp been dabbeling a bit with it. No time to write that much about it but it's really interesting, though you have to go up in doses for it to bloom. Will try to come back and write somethings about my experiences.

From what I can recall from that hazy time was that this Chem(2-oxo-PCP), had some effect at 35-100mgs when administered IM, but I was a bad boy, and for some of the later trials was using other disscociatives. IDK if what I had even was the real deal as no true testing for identification was done.... I do remember some effects, but as I titratied up I was busy, and had other better chemicals to toy with. Once I reached the higher doses there wasn't a to left as I had a little under a gram, but I guess only time can tell us...!

From what I can recall from that hazy time was that this Chem(2-oxo-PCP), had some effect at 35-100mgs when administered IM, but I was a bad boy, and for some of the later trials was using other disscociatives. IDK if what I had even was the real deal as no true testing for identification was done.... I do remember some effects, but as I titratied up I was busy, and had other better chemicals to toy with. Once I reached the higher doses there wasn't a to left as I had a little under a gram, but I guess only time can tell us...!

Please be careful with this chemical. I've tried it at 28 mg the first time. It was definitely the real deal, NMR-tested fluffy powder, 94% purity the rest being ethylamine hydrochloride. I was going to try 20 mg expecting a weak or maybe moderately strong dose. When the balance showed 28 mg, I decided "what the hell, I'll just give it a try". That was at 10 p.m. Several minutes later my body was so numb I could probably have stood surgery without any further anesthetics, my vision strongly distorted and my mind increasingly dissociated. I was still able to perform simple tasks but only with a lot of effort. Whenever I closed my eyes and lay down, I fell into a (quite shallow) hole for a few minutes. This was comparable to 60-80 mg of MXE, I guess, although I don't usually dose it that high. At 2 a.m. the intensity had slightly lessened and I remember that I had a dentist's appointment in the morning. Sleep came easily and I woke in a good mood. However, especially when biking to the dentist I realized that I still had residual effects, mostly motoric and anesthetic (which came quite handy during my dentist's appointment).

I retried O-PCE at 8 mg and found that to be a nice, mellow dose, reminiscent of 15-20 mg MXE. I had mostly come down several hours later when I went to sleep and didn't feel any residual effects in the morning. So I really don't think that 35-100 mg is the right dose range. I'd rather say it's probably around 5-35 mg, depending on what you're trying to achieve.

I just ordered a gram of the same stuff I think you've tried, NMR-chemist. I will be carefull when I receive it, SAR wouldn't have made any sense if it wasn't potent as fuck. Nice to see you around here btw, I always enjoyed your posts on the late SOS.

Changing the name of this thread, turned my posts on page one into complete nonsense :) but wtf, who cares.

After reading up on Mirtazapine's pharmacology and following from what you say I'd dare an educated guess that it should be quite safe to combine with 1 mg of O-PCE. I doubt whether you will notice 1 mg of it at all, even if the required dose is lowered by the additional Mirtazapine. However, there are no guarantees there...

I am about to order 2 grams of this for my collection. Up to 3 weeks to get here with the holidays so hopefully more info by then but...

I have found, from the little research out there, (the few forums I've found, and sadly the vendor) the dosages all seem to point to around 20mg or less to achieve an effect similar to what was described by NMR-Chemist. The 8mg is what is most concerning; it could be a sign that it is similar in dosage to 3-meo-pcp; with that I would use about 5mg to get a peaceful state. With this in mind, and harm reduction being a key thing; starting at 1mg and working my way up will be the way I'm going. Here is my question:

I use 15mgs mirtazapine nightly. I have been able to use 3-meo-pcp, 4-meo-pcp, MXP, Diphenidine, MXE; all recently. I am a collector and attempted researcher. I noticed a change in the effects after starting the medication. The dosage of all of them has been lowered slightly. Would even 1mg be considered a safe starting dose or should it be started at an even lower dose to account for mirtazapine's odd effects?

^ well, NMR-chemist made an educated guess about the safety, but what Dresden wanted to say is that you can never know for sure with RCs how they will interact. I guess he could have written it a bit "nicer" but that's what he was getting at...

if you stick around, you will see that this community is very friendly and helpful :)

Guys, I have given this some thought and I'd like to propose the name "Phenoxetamine" for this. It is dissimilar to any other RC name, it makes sense as its Methoxetamine with the methoxy taken away or Tiletaminer with the Thienyl swapped out for Phenyl and the lay person immediately has the expectation that its somewhere in the Methoxetamine/Tiletamine ballpark, which it IS.

For code I like O-PCE best. Its bullshit to link this to ketamine or invoke expectations of fluorines, methoxies and piperidyls that aren't there.

Can I hear some opinions on the name Phenoxetamine? I think its meaningful to the lay person, the expert and the vendor. I think the name would be more commercially viable too, as it rolls off the tongue and *rightfully* invokes the image of a Methoxetamine successor.

Last edited:
Guys, I have given this some thought and I'd like to propose the name "Phenoxetamine" for this. It is dissimilar to any other RC name, it makes sense as its Methoxetamine with the methoxy taken away or Tiletaminer with the Thienyl swapped out for Phenyl and the lay person immediately has the expectation that its somewhere in the Methoxetamine/Tiletamine ballpark, which it IS.

For code I like O-PCE best. Its bullshit to link this to ketamine or invoke expectations of fluorines, methoxies and piperidyls that aren't there.

Can I hear some opinions on the name Phenoxetamine? I think its meaningful to the lay person, the expert and the vendor. I think the name would be more commercially viable too, as it rolls off the tongue and *rightfully* invokes the image of a Methoxetamine successor.

Why must we come up with a nickname for something with such a short and easy abbreviation in the first place? O-PCE is extremely easy to say and only takes a second longer than PCE. But I could just be trippin. If their WERE going to be a nickname though, I give you credit that I would agree with that one.

O-PCE is a word to the wise, so is Eticyclidone (which I think is very elegant too) as Eticyclidine is not something the average user is at all familiar with. Phenoxetamine has that ring of methoxetamine, of ketamine and eticyclidine, known players in the field. It would be far more instructive just by name than an abbreviation would be. Theres already so much alphabet soup, lay people cant visualize the chemistry behind the abbreviations so a word with a familiar ring gives them more to hold onto.

Its also commercially interesting because you correctly appeal to famous and enjoyed drug names. This is that I hated about "MXP" its suggests its related to MXE but it has a different effects and more importantly, safety profile. First member of its class, diphenidine, killed a bluelighter when it was just out and mindfucked more than a few veterans. To me MXP would be the propyl analog of MXE, that would make sense.

Not that I have any say in things, but bluelight is influential. I strongly recommend vendors to drop the bogus names and sales tactics and stay true to the chemistry:

Phenoxetamine
Eticyclidone
O-PCE
2-Oxo-Eticyclidine
2-Oxo-PCE

are the realistic, instructive ones so far. I think the last two are redundant. No one ever used 3-MeO-2-Oxo-PCE for Methoxetamine and the chemically inclined would "get" O-PCE just as readily as the more explicit abbreviations.

Its not a nickname we're thinking up here, its a generic name we're after. When Leo Sternbach synthesized a new substance that had tranquilizing effects he did so working for Roche so the lab code was R0 6-690. When it was viable it was christened Chlordiazepoxide, the generic name. It was still a mouthful for a little pill so the trade name became Librium. No doctor will prescribe you a R0 6-690 and nobody says, "ew I have stage freight, lets pop a R0 6-690." Its not just nicknames, theres good reason for these names, as they pass from chemists (lab code) to physicians (generic name) and the general public (trade name). It has to do with how peoples brains work, from scientific minds to, well, party people in an advanced state of intoxication. A good name cautions and educxates and thus, unites commercial interest with harm reduction.

How is O-PCE for a lab code, Eticyclidone for a generic name and Phenoxetamine for a trade name?

Phenoxetamine
I don't like it at all, makes about as little sense as the name methoxetamine ever did. To me phenoxetamine invoke images of methoxetamine with an extra phenyl added.
it's 2-OXO-PCE or Eticyclidone. O-PCE if you're in a hurry. It's already decided really.

No offense, but your proposal reminds me a bit of nexus_tripper, with his campaign for reassigning the name MXP from 2-MeO-Diphenidine to the hypothetical compound 3-MeO-2-oxo-PCP. Sometimes bad names are decided by vendors, but rarely can we change it. And when the chosen name makes sense, it's impossible.

So, O-PCE is the name the vendors are already using, DCNEK is on it's way out because it's retarded. And eticyclidone is a name, because it was used on a polish site long before it was released as DCNEK. And it makes a lot of sense, since it is the ketone analog of Eticyclidine.

Last edited:
Please not so harsh man.

I must say Eticyclidone has its merit cause then you can have Phencyclidone, Rolicyclidone, Tenocyclidone and Propycyclidone.

My intentions are good and I seek harm reduction.

Maybe try to create a new compound and name it? For me, your ramblings just dilute real information we need about this psychoactive. Will try this in a few weeks and report about it. I'm interested to know if this one can be plugged, and how the potency vary this way. How about the duration?