• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Have you all had any combination experience you felt good about recently?

SteamboatBillJr

Bluelighter
Have you all had any combination experience you felt good about recently?

With Burning Man happening soon I got thinking about the combinations people could be using at the event. I have used various combinations of LSD and other drugs recently. Both of the combinations I describe shortened the experience. Rather than ~10-14 hours my experiences lasted ~5-8 hours. Also these combinations improve how I feel during the comedown. These are my summer combinations.

LSD (oral) & DMT (vaporized)
-I use this combination in proportions of 100ug LSD/ 10mg of DMT. I consume LSD orally on an empty stomach and smoke the DMT after the peak. Nothing worth mentioning about this combination other than the intensity and duration of the DMT experience. Visuals returned with the DMT experience.

LSD (oral) & 5-MeO-MiPT (oral)
-I use this combination in proportions of 80ug LSD/ 2mg 5-MeO-MiPT. I consume LSD and 5-MeO-MiPT orally on an empty stomach simultaneously. This is the combination I use most frequently. The experience is stronger than the individual effects of each drug combined. I remember the last half of the experience being the same as the old Hoffman Blotters with the fruity taste and Ohms on the back side.
Normally LSD's afterglow is dark and puffy. I prefer LSD/5-MeO-MiPT vs feeling the same as a balloon. This combination improves how I feel during the afterglow and the afterglow is colorful.

Comparison
-I prefer the LSD/5-MeO-MiPT combination when consumed every 10 days. I achieve the same therapeutic benefits LSD provides on my mood and how I view the world while decreasing negative effects. With LSD/DMT this therapeutic effect was gone. This research was beneficial. I am continuing my journal and researching other combinations therapeutic potentials.

Great combos! I personally love just smashing through reality when I smoke DMT but I digress, I had an amazing time on 4-MeO-PCP and DOC, per your title....

Dpt 2cb mxe
4 aco met mxe
LSD mxe
Dpt 4 aco dmt mxe
2cb mxe

Last edited:
I concur with 4-AcO-DMT + DPT (lowwww dose of DPT), can't comment on the MXE aspect.

I once mixed 25I-NBOH with 5-MeO-MiPT and that was fantastic, inTENSE visuals, and the trip walked a very fine line between being overwhelming in a bad way/good way, luckily it stayed on the good overwhelming. Just this mass surge of rushing energy and colorful patterns exploding in front of my eyes. But y'know, 25I so.. I haven't tried it yet but I imagine 5-MeO-MiPT would be good with something similarly light to 25I like AL-LAD.

Honestly the vast majority of my psychedelic experiences have been combos, it's somewhat difficult for me to recall how each one thing feels on its own :?

That's a pity. You should start over again and taste them on their own. That way, you can get to know and love them (or hate them). After that, you can resume with the mixtures. Incidentally, your idea of combining AL-LAD with 5-MeO-MiPT could be a winner, as long as you get the dosages and timing right.

That's a pity. You should start over again and taste them on their own. That way, you can get to know and love them (or hate them). After that, you can resume with the mixtures. Incidentally, your idea of combining AL-LAD with 5-MeO-MiPT could be a winner, as long as you get the dosages and timing right.

he/she never said they did not get to know the individual compounds on their own before mixing, just that the vast majority of experiences they had were combos, and i suspect they did have experience with them before mixing.....

Most people do get to know drugs (especially psychs) alone before mixing with other substances/psychs.

@ daytryptr - I'm just going with what the poster said... It's very likely that he/she started out with solo compounds, but memories of their primary effects have been clouded because of all those combinations. Therefore, he/she should get reacquainted with those compounds before mixing them again. It's a win-win scenario. BTW, I love Mingus.

Lamanoguacha is correct, I did start with single substances, but after that I found that combos were just so amazing that I continued doing combos, and now it's a bit blurred. There was one thing, methallylescaline, that I only tried once, and in a combination, but the others that I combined it with were ones I was very familiar with, so I could tell what effect the MAL had on the experience. That was a gooooood fucking time, I think I combined DPT, MAL, and 4-AcO-DiPT, but I'm not entirely sure at this point. I also think I may have taken the MAL alone first, and proceeded to add more to the mix, but again I'm not sure.

If you're into trash drugs, and/or looking for a proFOUND experience, I quite wholeheartedly recommend DXM + diphenhydramine. Going through highschool broke as shit and jonesing for a good time led to some interesting discoveries, haha. Diphenhydramine alone feels absolutely terrible, but the delirium it induced always intrigued me. Then I learned of DXM, which is still just fantastic. After doing both separately for several years, my more-more-more-harder-better tendencies caused me to combine them, and holy shit. The dissociative effects of the DXM dissolve the terrible bodyload of diph, and you're left with an intensely hallucinogenic experience that you'll not soon forget (or forget during, depending on how well you can hold yourself).

Even the friends of mine that wouldn't touch diph with a 10 foot pole after their first experience found themselves coming back for more of this intense combo. I would recommend getting pure DXM to avoid having to take copious amounts of medication by-product, and just get pure DXM anyways it's heaps better. AbsoLUTEly have a sitter, at least your first couple times, and start slowly if you do it, shit's intense. I know that these are viewed as some of the lowest drugs you can get fucked up with, but I'm tellin you this combo is great, blows DXM alone out of the water, and in my opinion rivals traditional psychedelics on the holy shit scale, but that's just me. I haven't touched diph alone since I got out of school, but I make an exception for this combo. May not be for everyone, but for those not above taking some trashy drugs, TRY IT.

A few experiences:
I once watched, right before my eyes clear as day, a statue of an alien build itself up from the ground (complete with little scaffolding like watching a something build on a video game), and then lift up from the ground and start flying around me. We then battled to the death, by throwing spells back and forth, and I killed it, and it just sorta disappeared. Not exaggerating.

I once watched a very strange movie about some gladiators er something for a good 5 minutes until I realized I was intently staring at a tree.

I was walking down my back country road tripping nutsack in the dark as I am wont to do, and suddenly I snapped back into my own conciousness, and realized I was actually there at that moment, and not simply remembering a past experience or dreaming. I didn't recall leaving my body, and this was slightly worrisome at first, but then I just continued having a good time. Luckily I was with friends at the time.

I was once shown the 4th dimension by an unseen higher being, I can't describe what it looked like but golly gee wizz it was weird, these little interdimensional rips showed up, I stared for about 15 seconds, and then they were swept away by said being, as if to say "ah ah ah, only a taste for you"

These are just a few of the experiences I've had. The open eye hallucinations are so vivid, sometimes you just have to say to yourself "God damn, I cannot believe I'm seeing this."

If you like to see things that aren't there at all, this is your combo.

Rant over

In January I put 30mg of 4-Aco-DMT and 100mg MDMA in a capsule and went to a concert thinking I'd just have a fun time and ended up having a very deep and profound spiritual experience. Yes I underestimated the psilacetin, but if you're into entheogenic experiences I would certainly say give it a try. The biggest drawback was that the peak was so intense that I thought I was sober after it subsided after about 2 hours or less and was left wanting more. I had just been caressed by divinity after all.

(The band was The Werks and they opened with Inside a Dream, which I'm sure helped me along my path of introspection and "enlightenment" that night)

I had MXE + 4-AcO-DMT and another time MXE with 4-AcO-DET, and both of them were wonderfully wild and profound. The DET one was actually pretty jarring at first, I began focusing very hard on my mortality and taking care of myself and getting old, and it was unnerving. But I worked through it and reached this place where I felt I had ultimate control over my mind and body. Very interesting trip.

Very recently I had a trip that was one of the best I've ever had. Due to a variety of shows and a celebratory mood, I had taken 25mg of 4-HO-MiPT the day before. Then the next day I went to a Dark Star show and decided to take more. I took 2.5mg of DOC earlier in the day and went river hiking (climbing up a sometimes steep mountain river on boulders), and then about 7 hours later I took 30mg of 4-HO-MiPT at the show. I want to write a report about that trip but I'm not sure how to put it into words. It was FAR stronger and deeper than the previous night's trip and it was definitely DOC-colored in the crystal clarity of my thoughts. Some events that affect my band were brought to my attention as I was coming up, I got sort of confronted/cornered by someone about it and as I sat there listening, I began to realize things. I realized this person was attempting to manipiulate me, and why she was doing it, and what led her to take that approach. I was aware I am in a unique position to help all involved in this situation. In attempting to influence me to her favor, she had given me power.

Once that conversation was done, the second set of the show started and I just listened to the music and danced around. The euphoria was incredible, and the visuals, but the most incredible part was my mind. I thought about everything in my life, possible situations in the future, the past, and how they are all a part of each other. I analyzed why I am the way I am, why others are the way they are. I gained a lot of real insights into my life and into how I should choose in some particular decisions in my life. As the show went on and this process continued, I felt happier and happier, and really good about myself. I realized I am really happy with who I am, I'm very glad to be me, and I live my life now in the way I truly think is right. I realized what my place in life is for both myself and for others. At the end of the show it all came together in this synchronistic moment, the music and my thoughts, and that final moment of the show was this pinnacle of perfection, the most amazing feeling of bliss and joy and gratitude. And a new clarity. I realized I had reached a new level of self-awareness, a constant process of self-checking, making sure your actions are being taken for the real reasons you think you're taking actions, determining whether to act on an emotion, checking snap judgments on others so you can realize where they're coming from. It's not that it suddenly came into being with this trip, I try to be that way and work on it, but it's like I became aware that I had gotten there, or gotten a place where I can rely on that process... it's fully a part of my thought process now. And as a result I am far more in control of myself.

Those were the results of the trip, the experience of it was so incredibly psychedelic and beautiful and personal though.

Anyway, that was a good combo, DOC + 4-HO-MiPT. :)

I'm attending an upcoming Who concert. I really want to trip, but sleep is also a massive necessity. I've dosed ~1.25 mgs DOC slightly after twelve and been fine. I've also been working with DOC, fine tuning my dose and have landed on 2.5 +/- mgs as my dose. Also working on combos with 4 -x-trypts. I see you used your normal DOC dose, but then took about 1.5 x's a normal dose (20mgs). Or is that a normal tryptamine dosage for you, xorkoth? Did you up the trypt dose to accommodate for tolerances and timing? Thanks for your help. I've got two months to asparagus before the concert, so hopefully I'll have a chance to work out the kinks beforehand!

Well I actually took 30mg, but that's a pretty normal strong-level dose for me. 15mg of 4-sub-Ts doesn't do a lot to me.

LSD+MXE had me blasted last weekend, surrounded by mass swirling and vibrant visuals. Seems like only way i get into anything resembling a hole is when mixxing psychs and dissociatives though. After a while my head started getting really hot and funny, but .5 mg of a kpin literally cured this issue and brought back the euphoria x10

I was thinking a normal dose would be around 20 mgs. I haven't gone that high with my 4-x dosing. But my main concern was the timing along with dosage. A while back, I went for a DOC/AlLad combo at 2 mgs DOC and one tab Al. I never really felt the Al and I believe my timing was similar to yours. Normally, one tab of Al is tits, this time, not so much. I figured it was due to timing tolerance.

1P-LSD and Methyallescaline (with occasional ketamine and changa) was a very visually powerful, had incredibly intense dream-like closed eye visuals and some of the most ridiculously persistent tracers with my eyes open

Had my first real trip in maybe a year or so, high dose LSD and MDA.

I won't get deep into the actual trip but let's just say the last 2 or 3 years of my life have been rediculously hard for me. Lot's of health issues, family issues, and a lot of loss... both pets and family. Just a few weeks back I had to watch my orphaned kitty slowly and painfully pass from pneumonia. This struck me incredibly deep knowing the feeling of not being able to breathe no matter how hard you try, the suffocation and the helplessness. Not too long ago I myself almost died from pulmonary embolism so the whole moment was just surreal and was what set the theme of my healing experience.

This trip helped me tremendously with coming to grips with mortality. I also realized that this past few years the stress has made me live in a shell of my normal self. All that has happened to me turned me pessimistic and self-destructive. I wanna take this time to apologize to anyone that may have been caught in the crossfire of unwarranted aggression. All this time I've been avoiding psychedelics in fear that I would end up worse mentally, though I now know it was exactly what I needed. Out of what seems like hundreds of trips this was probably the single most important experience as far as value and deep spiritual healing. I truly feel reborn.

R.I.P little fellow <3. Even though I only knew you for a few weeks know that you had an incredibly deep impact on my life. Just know that I did my best to save you from the mean, cold streets of the ghetto.
NSFW:
tmp_20180_20150822_173343_213203276.jpg

A nice heavy Indica dominant strain called Sour Grape and a new band I found called Glass Animals, I feel pretty decent about this combination ;)
No but actually I do have a combo I forgot about from a year ago which is humorous as I just made a post stating that I personally didn't see the use of a combo :p
4-HO-MET and Methoxetamine combined was quite simply bliss, the dosage was somewhere in between 15-20 milligrams of 4-HO-MET and 20-40 milligrams of MXE.
I remember laughing ALL night long from the 4-HO and feeling like the MXE had me wrapped in this warm safety blanket that no bad vibes could penetrate.
Visuals you ask? I recall stained glass spelling out words on the undersides of my eyelids and a generally vibrant trip. It is a bit foggy in my memory actually,
which is sad as it is one of the best days I have ever had <3