• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

5 MAPB (90 mg oral) (40 mg) nasal - experienced - Summertime Spontanetiy.

weadazoid

Bluelighter
OK so I have tested my batch out a few times, but last night was off the chains. Long story short surprise day off taken my me and surprise kids sleep over at in laws and wala on a hot and steamy august night we were free!!!!! Carefully measured out 90 mg for myself and 50 mg for my wife.

Dosed at 8 pm after an early light dinner at around 5:30.... First alerts right on time at 8: 20 pm. My wife has begun streatching she feels just a bit queasy, but she says she knows it will pass. I feel very good, nice and comfy, first waves of simple euphoria start at around 8:30. Everything is nice nice nice....

But We are free and I want just a bit more, talk to wife, I agree to take out another 90 mg with plans to divide it up into 4 nice lines.

I hit 2 of the lines and wow pretty much right after at 8:40 I realize I may have just made a mistake...... the intensity of everything just spiked.... nasty drip gargle gargle..... with water..... only way not to gag and puke at this point!! My wife says we should go outside I agree. We take the labtop into our back yard. I start to feel some eye wiggles, splash some warm pool water on my face ...... wow that feels awesome..... debate briefly going in the pool, but then I back off it all seems too complicated......

My wife advises that I sit with her on our back patio.

Everything is awesome, she notes that I am practically shakeing she asks if I am cold.... no way the opposite I assure her... She notes that I am almost spasming..... not in a bad way.............. I feel like if I were to look in a mirror I would look like Steven Hawkings........ Jaw movement is wicked........ very hard to talk. Head and neck is on a groovey swerve to some infected mushroom playing lightly in the background.

It is now 9PM and I am out of control..... arms are not only T rexing but they are snapping up hard and fast My wife suggests I LOOK FLAMBOYANT!!! This is kinda funny.

She asks for a description of how I feel.... She actually feels pretty mellow, but kinda wants more....... I suggest she bumps it........ She suggests she puts in her asshole. I love this idea, but she warns about me being a lil rough right now so she will take care of it but I can watch....

Sweet and awesome.... inside we go.... she carries the labtop into the bedroom and sets it up on the burea. She takes the remainder of the 2 lines and drops it into her butt by oral syringe and a tiny bit of water. In all honesty I do not even recall how we both wound up naked in bed.

She asks me what I want to do to her........ I say coco nut oil massage she is open to it..... glance at my watch it is now 9:20 when I enter the room I ask her if she is feeling her redoses, and she says oh yeah........... she had been laying on her side........... but she glided onto her stomack, then pulled herself up into a delicious cat cowl arching her back, her body wiggled just a bit. She looked exquisite....... but I was not as horny as I thought I would be. I get into the massage. gentle rubbing of her back. She is pushing her hot little ass into my torso..... hard to concentrate on anything right now my vision is eyewiggle city. Hers is not...... she asks if I want to lay down.......... I ask her if she want me to go down on her.

She turns over and speards her legs wide open

I go down on her and it is intense for her, but my penis is still tiny and child like..... LOL I tell her this and she asks if there anything she can do to fix it

she pushes me down onto my back and tells me to relax and do what comes naturally...... She is starting by covering my cock in oil she is almost in a 69 already which is my favorite position,,,, I tap on one nee to let her know I want to be under her. She lifts her leg and I see her wonderful inverted toros lower down onto me...... everything about her sent is amazeing I love the smell of coconut oil and sex and ass all mixed togeather, I wisper this as she moans,,,, my tounge glideing back and forth across her clit....... just stick it IN she wispers back....... I know she is referring to my tounge..... I place my toung deep inside her pussy and my nose presses agains her twictching asshole....... I take it all in and realize I am just starting to feel hard....... but I am still small. She reaches back and inserts her finger into her asshole. I watch it dialate slightly and I have strange epiphany.

Can I put it in your asshole I ask her

what do you want to put in my asshole she asks

My penis ...... but it is soft she remind me

I know I say but you are kinda increadibky open and I just want to feel it OK she says.

SO she presses and rubs on her oiled up anus helping it open and close every so slightly I line up my soft penis and press myself in. at first it just pops right out but it felt increadible SO I go back in her and grinds her ass against my torso..... I am in and it littlerally feels like her asshole is sucking on my penis if that makes sense.... I feel inncreadible and I can feel my length and girth swelling........

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ohhhhhhh god she says I grow almost instantly and it is on!!! sex is slowww and deliberate and raunchy......... I felt like the entire universe was extending out in front of my cock. Her bodya nd my body are one shakey mass of sex at this point She gets really loud............

I glide out slowing and put my toung into her asshole I tell her that I wished I could be split in two so I could have my toung and cock inside of her at the same time................. she lets out a slippery sexy set of tiny farts then rolls over onto to her back and laughs

we should get a shower she suggests ...... and then I can fuck her for real

what the fuck had we been doing???? I laugh too

shower is hot and involves a little nervousness last thing I want it to slip and fall.

It is now 11:00 and I believe this was the peak so to say My hard on came back in a moment lost it in the concentration of the shower and the sex was well just skyrocketing........ oddly when I finally came it almost felt like a let down .........

overstimulated I did not fall asleep that night, I cans till feel that shit inside of me kinda sorta now...... anyway time for bed this is all still really fresh in my mind so If it was too much for some I apologize

Last edited:
Nice descriptions on the roll and that it was too much. Tmi on the sex, Ive had lots of it with my gf on this twice .....love massages and taking showers together

this stuff is very strong mg per mg, 2 x's mdma (maybe 1.6 or 2.5 ,you get the point though) I used to think it was weaker like 1.5 mgs after lots of research

did you have any empathogetic breakthoughts or healing? (you dont have to share thats personal, just a yes or no, if you dont mind, or a 1-10 scale on a certain thing breaking though it)

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm more fun and laughter and really being very at ease with one another, and utter and total lack of inhibition.... we are in a really good strong 11 year marriage + 15 year relationship

this is not by any way a normal night, it was her first time on this stuff, we have both done plenty of MDMA in our past and cocaine as well. We left all that behind for years and years, kids, a house and good job left our drug days and friends in the dust so to speak.

but then somehow I found out about these RC's and the first thing I tried was 25I at first she refused to believe any of it could be real..... the idea that cloud 9 shit from the back of high times so to speak actually did something was a joke to her

but it surprised the shit out of both of us. We take long breaks in between trips like this let our bodies completely reboot, and then wait for our next opportunity, which may come 6 to 9 months down the road

Last edited: