Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(150ug 1P-LSD) - First Time - The Struggle for Sanity

rrggr2

Greenlighter
Introduction:

In comparison to some users on this site, I have rather little experience with drugs. Other than alcohol occasionally and smoking, I do stay away from drugs for the most part. At most, I smoke some weed 3-4 times annually. However, every now and then and I love to reach quite a bit further into the extreme. For the past 5 years, I have kept the habit of doing so once or twice in a year. I have mostly tried uppers, but I got to know downers and hallucinogens. My hallucinogenic experiences prior to the 1P-LSD are only two trips on shrooms (2.8g and 5.2g).

Live Report:

T: +0:20
The 1.5 blotters of 1P-LSD have almost dissolved in my mouth already. It’s been 20 months since the last time I took any hallucinogens, but I still recall that that last trip was my best drug experience so far. This time around though, I am not with my guru friend to guide me through the alternate dimensions I am about to enter. Without a trip-sitter and with no previous experience in this very drug I decided to play it “safe”. I figured, I’d go with a “moderate” dose. Since I am not sure if a person’s weight has any impact on the effect, I yet again decided to be on the “safe” side (of not wasting the drug) and take 150 mug rather than only 100 mug…

T: +0:30
I believe some effects are already setting in. The text in front of me seems to get blurry periodically. The music appears to have become louder and more bass heavy. Also, using the mouse has suddenly become much more difficult. However, just like my two previous experiences with hallucinogens I still feel like I have taken too little: still no leprechauns dancing around me… This feeling of an incomplete experience persisted for the entire duration of my first trip. Only after I started coming down, did it occur to me that having the TV and bunch of other object orbiting me is not exactly normal.

T: +0:38
No way, this is a placebo effect anymore. I feel really light headed and lose focus on the text in front of me with an astonishingly high and stable frequency. There are still no visuals whatsoever, and I still cannot shake the feeling that maybe I should not have flushed that last half a blotter down the toilet…

T: +0:43
I wanted to write a whole lot more… But fuck this, my mind is telling me to go to bed, close my eyes and enjoy the godlike music. Trip is just about to start I guess, cya later

T: +0:48
My body wants me to reach today’s destination but the drug is not there yet. I am shaking and cannot stop moving my arms and legs. My mind is at peace but my body is restless. I remember this from my mushroom trips. As a matter of fact, everything so far feels exactly like my last shroom trip (the better one). Only my stomach feels just a tad less upset than last time.

T: + 0:55
I have reached that point when I am sure that I simply have not taken enough of the substance. I feel its effects and I am (almost?; Semi-?; not at all???) completely aware of them. This would have been the time, I would have re-dosed on the last half a blotter. Good thing, I guess, that it’s in the toilet now.
First OEV appear: colors seem to be brighter and there are some shadows slowly dancing on the walls.

T: +1:00
I had forgotten how physically taxing a hallucinogenic experience is. I am absolutely restless and simply NEED to move my extremities ALL THE TIME!
First CEV appear: so far only random fractals, which are unpleasantly inconsistent – why can’t they stay? :(
I feel like I am on a wave in the ocean:
I wanna describe it, but I cannot.
I can just say that I am not there yet! But I am no my way!

T: +1:15
I have almost completely surrendered control of my body. It shall do whatever jerky movements it pleases. But I feel like my mind is still here at least to some degree.

T: + 1:30
-Time seems to have slowed down quite a bit.
-physical struggle
-mind still not where I wanted it to be
-go for a smoke

T: +2:15
I am still on my way up.
I just ate btw
Lets see if that was a good idea ^^

T: +3:00
Suddenly, I found myself floating in space.

T: +4:30
What happened in the past 90 minutes?

T: +5:00
I cannot help but to feel that I took too little.
I’m pretty sure 1p-lsd is starting to wear off and I am certain that I am beyond the peak. I even went as far as to open my bag of MDAI to try and extend my trip. At the end I decided to eat 50mg basically as an “allergy test” and leave the rest for another trip.
OEV and CEV were highly underwhelming. That’s not to say that the substance was weak. For a long time it felt like a physical struggle to keep my sanity and I felt like there were more than a few moments when the trip could have taken a turn for the worse. Overall, the most memorable experience was when the music was shaping the space around me.

Post trip reflections:

I used to believe that all RC are a very weak version of whatever they try to emulate. 1P-LSD absolutely obliterated that perception. This is a full-blown hallucinogen! Before this trip I have had only two experiences with hallucinogens: 2.8g and 5.2g of shrooms.

I find it very hard to compare hallucinogenic trips. Even though I am convinced that I noticed the difference of intensity between my two shroom trips, both were quite different and there were some things, feelings, and visuals that the 2.8g trip contained that were very strong, but happened to be completely absent from the 5.2g trip. Both trips had one major common theme: both times I felt like I took far too little and was eager to take far more shrooms my next trip so I can experience some “real” hallucinations. Every experience and nearly all visuals seemed absolutely natural. My perception of reality had morphed to such a degree that I accepted almost everything as completely normal. Only after the trips did I realize that having the TV and my friends’ detached heads orbiting me was anything but normal (2.8g), or that having a huge grin on my face for 5 hours straight and feeling genuinely happy all the time is nowhere near to my normal state of mind (5.2mg; having neon-colored, ultra-HD CEV and feeling (and seeing) every chord of the music vibrate through my brain, were recognized as unusual by my mind, though).

What I want to say is that I have a very hard time ranking the 150 microgram 1P-LSD in comparison to the two shroom trips. Certain is only that it is a very strong hallucinogen. I am inclined to rank its intensity much closer to the 2.8g shroom trip rather than to the 5.2g one. During the peak, I was yet again convinced that its effects were far too weak for my liking. The OEV were objectively speaking indeed fairly tame:

• The “most beautiful ceiling ever” effect, which was also a part of both shroom trips, was present. Just laying on my bed and staring at the ceiling, enjoying the brightness, the colors, and the misty clouds moving around slowly, was very pleasant.
  • Every time I went to the toilet during the peak (4-5 times), there were some very strong OEV on the toilet bowl while I was struggling to aim correctly: A past-paced transition between a million bugs crawling around it that then dissolved into beautiful fractals, which in turn changed into a fountain of water flowing all around the bowl and its cover (bugs may sound scary but I was not the least bit concerned with them being there and just enjoyed seeing them)
  • I went on the balcony a few times for a cigarette. When looking at the clouds above, they became blurry and started moving around in a very calming fashion.
  • I stood in the middle of my room facing the wall that was opposite of the light source (the window, it was a very sunny day). Moving forwards, backwards and to the sides created very beautiful, sparkling, 3D patterns on the wall.
The CEV on the other hand were a whole lot different. I was hoping that closing my eyes would result in me being able to feel and see yet again the music pull and push my brain and vibrate in the divine fashion of my last shroom trip (5.2g). Alas, that did not happen. The music was indeed so very clear, so unlike when sober. It was very beautiful. However, I was actually struggling to enjoy its effects, since feelings of disappointment over the lack of similarity to the strong shroom trip were omnipresent. I spent a lot of time with my eyes closed trying to reach that exact feeling. I never did, though, and during the whole peak (around 4 hours in total) I was lamenting my inability to feel those divine vibrations again. As a matter of fact, quite often I felt a bit bored of what I saw with my eyes closed on 1P-LSD. My belief that I should have taken the whole 2 blotters at the very beginning so I can see more beautiful CEV, was so strong that I was convinced that 1P-LSD did not cause anything out of the ordinary when I had my eyes closed…

Well, two hours after the peak, when the substance had subsided to a large degree, my reflections on the trip I experienced reached the issue of the lacking CEV. Only now did I realize that having the music shape colored, flawless landscapes was by no means something normal. The best I can describe my CEV is that the music was acting like an ultrasound imagining device. It would bounce of the surface of those landscapes and leave crystal clear, colored, sparkling pictures of swiftly rotating completely different landscapes. Even now recalling what I saw, brings a feeling of awe and astonishment. I do not understand why I was not able to recognize and fully enjoy those gorgeous, extraordinary CEV.

Now, that I covered what I saw and how it affected me, it is time to talk about how I felt and what my state of mind was.

First of all, I want to repeat that I perceived the overwhelming part of the trip as if everything was completely normal and my thoughts seemed natural and logical. Well, one of the most pervasive feelings that were “natural” during the trip was the “struggle for sanity”. I was obsessed with the thought to try and avoid having a bad trip. I tried to avoid sad thoughts and most importantly paranoid thoughts. So I would lie in my bed, while both OEV and CEV experience would be interrupted on a regular basis by the need to fight with my paranoid thoughts, so I can keep my sanity. I would close my eyes and somewhat enjoy the CEV. Then I would get up to smoke a cigarette on the balcony and when I was finished I would tell myself that it is time to delve into the trip again and fight with some incorporeal entity over my sanity. I seemed like the most natural and normal thing in the world to me: Fight, so you do not go crazy. That being said, I would not describe my experience as a horror trip or even a bad trip. It was just normal, I was rather bored than worried by the need to take this fight. This was a theme that lasted for the whole peak, coming and going fairly often for significant amounts of time. But I was not worried, I felt like I was easily able to keep control over the struggle. I was convinced that I was more than capable to withstand the opposing force. However, every now and then there would be a slight to moderate realization that there is actually a “real” danger for me. Even the smallest mistake could cause a landslide of negative consequences. These thoughts were something that definitely impacted my trip negatively. Those worrisome moments were quite a few, but luckily short-lasting, so I was able to return to enjoying (or trying to find something enjoyable in) my trip. In retrospect, a very accurate analogy would be those crazy animal tamers that stick their arms in the open jaws of crocodiles, or wrestle with cobras: You are certain that you have the experience, the knowledge, and the ability to survive this situation unscathed, but at the same time you are fully aware of the fact that one small mistake will cost you very dearly. In conclusion, despite the fairly smooth nature of the trip, I am certain that it could have easily taken a turn for the worse on more than one occasion.

Another mental effect of the 1P-LSD that is worth mentioning is the occurrence of some spiritual thoughts. I am generally absolutely not spiritual. During the trip (especially in the 2 hours after the peak) some spiritual thoughts about reality, truth, and the purpose of life emerged. The thoughts were not very intense. I did not meet god; I did not see the absolute truth; I did not discover the purpose of our existence. However, the sole fact that I was engaged in such thoughts is something notable considering that normally such thoughts never even cross my mind. In my day to day life, I may sink into ideas of self-reflection, but they are on a purely practical level, absolutely unlike the philosophical manner, they presented themselves in while on 1P-LSD. It is also worth mentioning that I had no such experience on both my shroom trips. If any questions or ideas about the reality and the world happened to pop in my mind, they would seem to have extremely obvious answers. In short: Everything seemed clear on shrooms. But none of the few realizations I had on shrooms ever felt spiritual.

My spiritual experience on 1P-LSD was not groundbreaking or enlightening, but the sole fact that I perceived those thoughts in such a way is remarkable to me.

Lastly, I’d like to touch on the physical effects of 1P-LSD. I did not feel “strange” or unnatural even once during the trip. In retrospect spazzing out for 4 hours straight is anything but normal. When sitting in front of the PC about half an hour after intake, I noticed that I needed to shake my legs and rub my arms. A few minutes later the need turned into a must do. For about 20 minutes, I was aware of the fact that this is the drug acting. Afterwards, it simply became normal to do weirdest shit with my extremities. When I lay down in my bed, my body could not remain calm during the whole peak (~4 hours). Even though it felt absolutely normal to do those ugly “acrobatics”, I’d say that if somebody had filmed me during this time, it would have been the perfect fit for the next “Exorcist” movie as some demon-infested sucker. I cannot even begin to describe the impossible positions I was assuming during those 4 hours.

During the onset, standing still was impossible, as described above. However, when I hit the peak, I was able to control my body when not in bed. Walking around, going to the toilet, going for a smoke on the balcony and standing still while smoking, were all perfectly possible. However, as soon as I lay down again, the “acrobatics” started again immediately.

In the trip report, I mentioned that my stomach was far less upset than when I was doing shrooms. This was true only for the first 90-120 minutes after consumption. Afterwards, my stomach began to feel a bit weird. By the end of the peak my stomach was hurting like hell. I suspect however that it is very possible that this ache can be largely attributed to all the food I consumed during the trip. Most of which was eaten at the beginning of the peak (4 sandwiches and 150g of chocolate). At some point later (probably around 3 hours after the first meal) I ate another 4 sandwiches! Go figure why my stomach felt like shit by the time I came down.

On a side note, during my shroom trips I did not lose a single thought on food. Food and hunger did not exist, even though I had taken them in the morning without having breakfast. I had barely eaten before consuming the 1P-LSD, too. But I just cannot believe how insanely hungry I was and how huge my appetite became exactly at the start of the peak.

Residual effects after the high:

Around an hour after I felt the peak disappear, I decided to play a pc game. It was a simple multiplayer game that requires fast reactions and not much else. Let me tell you something, having spatial and temporal distortion is a huge ass handicap. The figures were blurring in and out of existence. There were several moments when I felt that time was progressing in slow-motion. Those of course were regularly substituted with moments that seemed to rush by. Obviously, I was in no condition to play anything faster-paced than solitaire.

Since I felt like the substance did not have much to offer anymore, I was looking for something to occupy myself with, so I tried to expand on this trip report. Only problem was that every few seconds I would lose my focus on the text, since the letter would either start dancing around or just merge into a darkish whirlpool. Well, apparently writing was out of the question.

Since I could not think of anything mind-numbing to occupy myself with, I just spent the next two hours smoking and pondering about the trip.

I should not forget to mention that about 30 minutes after the peak subsided, and I became more aware of myself and of reality in general, I noticed that my back was hurting a lot. In my normal life, I do spent a hell of a lot of time in front of a pc, I barely exercise, and overall lead a fairly stationary life - not completely devoid of sports or movement, though. As a matter of fact I spend far more time walking around than your average person, and on a somewhat regular basis my work can be somewhat physically demanding. However, I’d estimate that I spend 14 hours sitting on an average daily basis). I am explaining all of this, because I have never had any problems with my back. I can spend 16 hours in a day playing some stupid pc game, and would not feel any tension or pain in my back. And it is not like, I am sitting “correctly”. I often toss around in my chair and end up in completely unnatural positions. Never have I had any back problems. After the 1P-LSD trip, I could barely sit in my chair since my back was hurting so badly. I actually spend a lot of time wandering around my room in the hope that the tension in my back would ease down, but it was of no use.
At some point, I felt that the pain of sitting in a chair was bearable enough for me to play some more. I was pleased that I played very well, which I took as a sign that the effects of the substance were gone for good.

Around 3 am (T: +12:30) I decided that it’s time to go to bed. I switched on an episode of the Simpson and lay down in my bed. Afterwards, I turned off my pc, switched of the lights and tried to fall asleep…

Nope.

My whole body and especially my back were so sore, that the pain prevented me from falling asleep. After tossing around for about 20 minutes, I realized that I not only was too sore to fall asleep, but I was not really tired. I turned around so that now I was lying on my back (I always sleep on my stomach) and stared at the ceiling. Gone was the bright, beautiful ceiling that existed during the trip. Now there was simply a dark and depressing sheet of concrete, with a whole lot of shadows that changed their position every now and then, when a car was driving by in the night. I have two very thick curtains on my window, so people cannot watch inside when I close them. This night I had not closed them completely. There was a small gap between them that resulted in their shadows being about 40cm apart at the ceiling right above my head. And suddenly the borders of their shadows started moving ever so slightly. They seemed to be lightly swaying as if there was a small wind current… The window was closed and my room is basically hermetically insulated. There was simply no chance at all that there would be any wind.

And now the paranoia hit me. It came suddenly and surprisingly. I was so sure that all effects of the 1P-LSD were long gone, so I had foolishly taken my guard down. While we were fighting over my sanity during the trip, I was toying with it. I was confident, strong and basically bound to win. However, I was not mentally prepared for this. It had snuck on me when I least expected it.

I closed my eyes for a few moments hoping to dissolve this obvious hallucination. Alas, it was to no avail. When I opened them the shadows were still swaying ever so slightly. The more I looked at them to make them stop, the more they were moving. Closing and opening my eyes a few more times was just as pointless as the first time. I contemplated to get up and take a look at the curtains, so my mind can realize that they are not moving. But I was scared that this might make me lose my shit. I preferred the calming illusion that there actually was a small wind current and I am not being revisited by the substance. I tried to turn on my belly again, ignore the shadows, and try to fall asleep again. But with every second that I was not looking at the shadows, my fear that something might emerge from them grew stronger. Forgotten was my attitude towards that freakish creature that climbed out of the wall during my last shroom trip. I was caught by the paranoia and its effect over me was slowly but steadily increasing.

I decided that I need to get up, turn on the lights and the computer. I never looked at the curtains before I turned on the light. Too great was the fear of what might be lurking in the shadows.

I spent the next 50 minutes in front of the pc looking at funny things. For some reason, every single picture, gif or video I saw, I immediately made a connection with something from my trip. Which, despite not being scary, was still unnerving, since I perceived it as proof that the 1P-LSD was still having a hold on me – a possibility that I never prepared for mentally.

I decided to give falling asleep another chance. I put on another Simpsons episode and went to bed. As it finished, I still did not feel very confident in my ability to deflect the paranoia. I decided to take some precautions as to ease my mind a bit. I left the pc running, and let some relaxing, happy music playing. I also made sure to open the curtains as wide open as possible in order to eliminate their shadows.

I also went to the toilet one more time. The fact that this time there were no fractals, no bugs, and no water shaping around the toilet bowl, encouraged me that the situation is not so bad, and maybe, just maybe, the 1P-LSD was now a thing of the past.

While I was lying on my belly, attempting to finally fall asleep, I was still being bothered by my back pain. But what bothered me more were the swaying shadows I saw just over an hour ago. I simply had to turn around and check the ceiling again.

Thank, God! They were absolutely stationary. I felt the urge to look at them longer, so I can eliminate the possibility that the shadow creature is trying to weigh me in safety before suddenly striking (wtf was I even thinking!?). While I was staring at the ceiling, I grew increasingly anxious. I remembered how an hour ago, the longer I looked at them the more they would move, and was afraid that me looking at them might bring them back to life. About a minute passed with me insecurely observing my ceiling, fortunately the shadows remained in their resting position. This, the calming music, and the streetlight flooding my room through the wide open curtains gave me the sense of security to turn on my belly and go to sleep. Despite my persistent back pain, I managed to find a position that was not to taxing (or maybe I grew accustomed to the pain). In less than 5 minutes I was into the land of dreams. Luckily, 1P-LSD did not follow me there.

The next day, I woke up at 14:00. I was feeling very well. There were no negative thoughts whatsoever. As a matter of fact, I even felt a sense of accomplishment having successfully resisted the mind pressuring effects of the substance.

Conclusion:

1P-LSD completely changed my expectations and prejudices about RC’s. I used to believe that they are significantly lacking in effects compared to the originals they were allegedly mimicking.

This substance is a full blown hallucinogen. I would not be able to differentiate between a hit of 1P-LSD and my beloved shrooms. I am also unable to point out any specifics that one of the substances might have over the other. My 3 hallucinogenic trips have been quite different with the only common themes being:

• The music is extremely more pleasant with them than when sober
  • A very distorted and outright wrong perception of what is normal and what is not
Despite all of the things I saw and experienced, overall, I’d rate my trip on 1P-LSD as a very neutral. I was simply unable to enjoy the CEV and most of the OEV because I was convinced that everything is normal. The struggle for sanity during the 4 hour peak, might seem like a perfect setup for a bad trip, but for me at that time, it felt natural: It was my duty to fight the demon of paranoia and I was confident in my ability to defeat him.

The hours after the comedown were dominated by the ache in my body, but this is absolutely irrelevant for me when evaluating the effects of the substance.

The swaying shadows in the night were indeed unpleasant. I have no idea how my mind could succumb to something so minor after dealing so well with several hours of delusional spazzing out. However, I’d like to clarify that I never felt really paranoid during that event. An accurate description of my thoughts at that point is that I was scared that I may become scared. Yes, it was unpleasant to suddenly realize that you are hallucinating after believing that you are long past that possibility. Yes, for a few brief moments I was actually convinced that some creature, emerging from the shadows, is at the very least possible, and that was highly uncomfortable. However, after I got up again and sat on my pc, I was back to feeling almost completely ok. I will admit that during those 50 minutes on the pc after the swaying shadows, I turned around a couple of times to check for something behind my back or in the mirrors. But I was fairly calm and was not bothered anymore.

Advice:
1P-LSD is a very potent hallucinogen! It does everything other hallucinogens do!
I can recommend 1P-LSD as much as I can recommend shrooms or any other similar substances. This is not like taking a pill or bumping a line and instantly feeling great. The truth is it does not have any pleasant effects. The enjoyment you can get out it derives solely from you. If you are in the right state of mind and willing the embrace what is coming you can see and feel things that will make you absolutely ecstatic, but this is not effect of the drug. This drug does not give you a direction – neither positive nor negative. It simply allows you to experience the universe in a whole new way. But any emotionally tangible effects are purely due to your perception.

As such this is not a drug everybody should have taken, but if you can cope with delusions, if you are generally in a good place in life and are not burdened by negative thoughts, it can offer you experiences that you simply cannot get anywhere else. On the other hand, if you are depressed, sad, insecure about yourself, or just simply have something on your mind that puts any strain on it, you should refrain from using it. I believe that both the “struggle for sanity” during my trip and the slightly paranoid episode I had that night were caused by the fact that my day-to-day thoughts, as well as my pre-trip ones were not really suitable for a pleasant hallucinogenic trip. There are a lot of things that were sub-optimal for my trip. I have generally felt somewhat insecure and without a direction in life. In the past few months, these things have not bothered me much at all, but they are still lingering in my mind. I was very excited to try the substance the few days before it arrived. However, the day before my trip my excitement had declined significantly, and when I was about to pop the blotters I was still not fully embracing the upcoming experience. In contrast, I was so extremely stoked both times when taking shrooms – at the time of consumption as well as the whole week beforehand. I do not think that excitement only is any insurance for a good trip, but I firmly believe that this is maybe the most impactful reason to experience a great trip, provided that there are no other detrimental factors.

There is something else I feel would be very helpful for people with little experience with hallucinogens, albeit probably irrelevant for people with tons of trips behind them. The setting! Make sure you take them in a place you feel absolutely comfortable – somewhere that nothing external can bother you. Music is always a decent safety line to keep your trip on track. I would recommend something that people would classify as the perfect shroom music (e.g. Tool), but honestly I’m certain every music you normally like will sound 1000x better when tripping. Also, do yourself a favor and make sure to not have too many people around you when tripping, especially nobody that you do not feel 100% comfortable with. For me personally, this is the total opposite of a party drug. It is a drug for introspection and challenging your mind. Any random person around you is a distraction to these actions and may severely interfere with your experience. I for one cannot imagine taking a moderate or high dose of hallucinogens and going out in public or to a party. Thinking about it I would probably rather be put into a dark and silent room than to be put in the midst of a major gathering of people when shrooming.

Two paragraphs above, I elaborated why I think that I did not manage to perceive the trip as pleasant for the most time. But I think that the reason why I was treading the very edge on the border to a bad trip is different.

I was alone.

My shroom trips were at the place of a good friend of mine, who has tons of experience with a wide variety of natural drugs. Any small-time dealer would be jealous over the quantity of weed he has, and it is all for personal consumption. He has done so many shroom trips that he has lost count long ago, and more importantly has seen everything from a divine revelation to a 10 hour long descent to hell. Lastly, but very importantly, he is a very spiritual human. I will spare you the details, but I have never seen somebody as spiritual as him. His attitude towards this matter is diametrically opposed to mine and I tend to disagree with almost everything he believes in… normally. But when you have somebody who firmly believes to know the truth, who has seen nearly all the “magic” (as he calls it) inherent to a hallucinogen, and is not only able to but absolutely willing to lead you through the trip so you can experience the very best the substance offers, it gives you an immense sense of security and allows you to give in to the drug without any fear. Of course, I do not expect that everybody knows such a “guru”, but alone the presence of somebody you completely trust and who does not hold any judgements about you exploring the unknown parts of your mind, is a huge security boost, and thus reduces the odds for a bad trip significantly.

Maybe, it is possible for people to slowly thread the waters of a hallucinogen on their own. Maybe, by starting out with very small doses and increasing those in minor steps would allow you develop the confidence and attitude needed for such trips. But still, a trusty tripsitter by your side will always have a positive impact on your trip. I was lucky to be introduced to hallucinogens by the perfect person for this task. But as I said, somebody that provides comfort, even if unexperienced and/or unable to help you if you end up in a bad trip, is already a hugely positive factor for any trip. Especially beginners should try to find themselves somebody trustworthy to be with them during the trip.

I was foolish to believe that I was ready to go on such a trip on my own. With my guru the dose did not matter, because I had him as my safety anchor. During my first trip he actually took shrooms himself. He took 3.5g if I am not mistaken. This effectively meant that if I would have ended up on the wrong path that trip, he would have barely been able to give me any support. However, his sole presence just a meter away from me was enough to allow me to free myself from any doubt, insecurity and fear.

With 1P-LSD I did not have this security anchor. Before the trip I did give it a thought that it might be a bit more intense on my own, but a dismissed it as irrelevant. After all, I had already seen a beast emerge from a wall, I had been completely paralyzed while incredible and generally scary stuff was happening around me, and I have seen an omnipotent entity slice my universe in loaves that disappeared into the nothingness, and none of those things really bothered me. As soon as looked over to my guru, I felt absolutely safe and my outlook immediately became as positive as possible.

(The following paragraph is highly metaphorical. I do not believe that is what happened. I am simply trying to explain as accurately as possible my thoughts while peaking on a very potent hallucinogen.)

This time I was not able to do so. When I saw those gorgeous landscapes being shaped by the divine music, I was not able to let myself become engulfed in that world, since I constantly had to be on the lookout for the paranoia demon and ready to continue the struggle for sanity at any moment, because there was nobody else to keep me safe.

When I saw those shadows swaying on the ceiling, I slowly but steadily became more anxious and more afraid of something extremely insignificant and just plain stupid. When I was evaluating those feelings the next day, I remembered that I had seen things that cannot be real, in the nights after my shroom trips as well. But back then, it was of no concern to me. I was in the safest place possible with the most trustworthy person on this earth in very close proximity.

All in all, when taking 1P-LSD I had the luck to barely scrape by a bad trip and not actually end up in hell. You might not be so lucky.

Do not underestimate the huge importance of a tripsitter!

P.S.

I am somewhat sorry for the wall of text, but I felt that everything I mentioned above may be of at least some help to somebody. I also felt that I had to mention everything above in order to be able to provide a complete picture of how my trip developed, what I perceived and maybe even why it went the way it did.
Also, I have taken around 500mg of 3-FPM over the past 8 hours and that stuff really makes me want to share as much as possible. Maybe, you would be interested in my trip reports on 3-FPM solo (+alc) and on the MDAI + 3-FPM combo (+alc)

Thanks for reading!
I hoped my wall of text helped people to better understand the substance and improve their own experience with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for spending your time writing this! 1P-LSD is one of the lysergamides I still would like to try.

I've changed the title of your report to be matching with the TR subforum rules: "(150ug 1P-LSD) - First Time - The Struggle for Sanity".