• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The Pick'ems thread 2015 vs What will the Pats do to earn their asterix this season

Status
Not open for further replies.
kc @ hou
pit @ cin
sea @ min
gb @ was

Here's to hoping this is the one

kc @ hou
pit @ cin
sea @ min
gb @ was

holy shit! I have all of the visiting teams winning. and of course I probably will be wrong on 1 or 2, but in my mind, these pics are 110 percent solid. if I had the normal cashflow that I usually do, I would bet heavily

I just don't see Houston winning. no way to Cinci. Seattle too hot for Minn, and Washington is just lucky to be in!

kc @ hou
pit @ cin
sea @ min
gb @ was

Last edited:
^ can you just copy the format everybody else uses - it makes it so much easier to score...

thanks.

alasdair

kc @ hou
pit @ cin
sea @ min
gb @ was

Congrats to Mike, I hand over my non-existant trophy to you. :)

Going out on a limb with Min over Sea but I agree with Axl that the road teams are far better and/or hotter right now. But one home team has to win, right? Has there ever been a wildcard round (or any) where no home team won? I may actually switch it up and pick Hou but KC has been so strong for 3+ months, hard to pick against them.

oh, what fun is that mal3? you guys can beat anybody but i think the seahawks have the best chance of knocking you guys out.

kc
@ hou
pit @ cin
sea @ min
gb @ was

Yeah, Seahawks could beat anyone anywhere right now with the momentum they have. But Carolina beat them in Seattle earlier, which I thought was impressive since supposedly that's the hardest place to win a road game in the country.

yeah beating seattle at home is always tough. I think cam is one of the best players in the league, but its not going to be an easy win for you guys either way.

Nope...we beat GB but it was close too...them or the hawks will be tough...then after that Arizona. Not an easy path at all.

i think it's too bad that the steelers aren't playing the bengals with andy dalton from earlier in the season. that would be a great game.

alasdair

I agree, it's way better to play a team at full-strength, most especially during the Playoffs

they still have a small chance to win, though

It's too bad the bengals aren't playing the steelers with the best rb in the NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.