L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

i may have a date with my hero

tantric

Bluelighter
Does anyone here know of William E. White, who wrote the DXM FAQ? i just set up a date with a guy and belatedly noticed his name on email, 'Will White'. common name, nothing to worry about? that's not how my life works - i'm a long term agent for coincidence control central. i'm tearing the net apart trying to find personal details on the author of the FAQ and no dice. hell, i corresponded with him long ago, when he was still MaxTussin. but this guy's a total honey, and i spent a month courting him online before he agreed to go out with me, so i don't want to spook him by asking random shit.

Coincidence control central???

Well if he wrote a FAQ, a lot of his articulation should resemble the way he types. Does his conversations with you correspond with the way the FAQ is written?
Without asking g him, really all we can do is speculate. Since you're the one doing the research on the guy, you would likely have a better insight on the likely hood of this being the same person anyways.

I agree. Pick apart his emails and see if there is any similarity between styles. CCC has a sense of humor that is often very dark so you've got to go with the flow on this.
Coincidence control central???

Well if he wrote a FAQ, a lot of his articulation should resemble the way he types. Does his conversations with you correspond with the way the FAQ is written?
Without asking g him, really all we can do is speculate. Since you're the one doing the research on the guy, you would likely have a better insight on the likely hood of this being the same person anyways.

This guy is famous in the online drug world. The DXM FAQ is a major accomplishment that's probably saved a few lives. And enriched many more.he had a wife back in 95, but then again, i'm almost certain the guy i'm going out with has kids in college. and yes, they write the same way. yes - Coincidence Control Central

thing is, we mostly chat on a site where the messages are not saved. i don't have 95% of our correspondence

You could say 'hey, I googled your name and guess what came up? some website about cough syrop. Are you the same Walter White who wrote them?'

Q: Do I want to go on a date with you?

A: Yes, I most certainly do. You're a very attractive woman, and over this month-long online communication I'm quickly developing romantic feelings for you. I'm sure we will get on fantastically in real life.

This guy is famous in the online drug world. The DXM FAQ is a major accomplishment that's probably saved a few lives. And enriched many more.he had a wife back in 95, but then again, i'm almost certain the guy i'm going out with has kids in college. and yes, they write the same way. yes - Coincidence Control Central

thing is, we mostly chat on a site where the messages are not saved. i don't have 95% of our correspondence

Is William E. White married, or divorced? Or does he have an open marriage where his wife knows he's bisexual or gay and having sex and dating men on the side? Do you have a picture of him you can compare to the picture of the man who you are going to meet for a date?

White is a very common last name, and so is the first name William/Bill. I would think that someone who writes about drugs even legal drugs online like DXM would use a pen-name or pseudonym and not their real actual name.

Last edited:
So you're not sure if it is in fact, William White of the DXM FAQ? I wouldn't presuppose so ... that might be mightily awkward if you scare the lights out of him by asking him questions about the recreational uses of cough syrup. Unless, of course, you met him on the Bluelight Personals Service, in which case I think the staff owes me a subscription and an explanation. But I digress. May not be your guy. For what it's worth, I'm pretty sure he went by Bill, not Will, if memory serves. And the "cosmic coincidence control" stuff I usually chalk up to eating way too many drugs (you know, just like the hur dur Calsetmoran latter parts of the FAQ.) And the last I heard, which admittedly was a few years ago, the years were not kind to Bill White of DXM fame, although I am not one to talk out of school.

Last edited:
okay, first - Coincidence Control Central is what y'all call bodhisattvas. That is, beings that have the potential to transcend, but forgo nirvana until all sentient beings are enlightened.

Beings are numberless, I vow to save them
Desires are inexhaustible, I vow to end them
Dharma gates are boundless, I vow to enter them
Buddha's way is unsurpassable, I vow to become it.

thus having taken the vow, i am a bodhisattva. because i'm an american and ghetto, i express this as being an agent of CCC. and yes, after you take the vow, life changes. i used to say 'you become an agent of karma, rather than a patient' but nobody gets ergative linguistics. strange things happen with regularity. it just becomes a part of your life - kind of like the tao, the watercourse way, moving through life via the path of least resistance.

so for me, it isn't unlikely that this guy is the real will white. or it might mean something else entirely. but i promise you, it is NOT just random.

Isnt excessive use of dissocitives linked to people seeing links and coincidences in events that have little basis in logical causation?

Yeah, didnt John Lilly believe in the Earth Coincidence Contol something or other?

Yeah, didnt John Lilly believe in the Earth Coincidence Contol something or other?

that, and something like
maxresdefault.jpg

Isnt excessive use of dissocitives linked to people seeing links and coincidences in events that have little basis in logical causation?

the above is textbook Placebo Syndrome: The condition of being terminally unfunky. This occurs when when an individual attempts to ignore his funkentelechy.
Funkentelechy: Literally, "the actualization of the Funk, rather than its potential." Its something about the music that gets into your soul. It is what powers the bop gun. It is the antithesis of the Placebo Syndrome. In other words, its when the music reaches its ultimate climax and becomes the best that it can be, a power so strong that no force on earth can stop it. Everyone must get up and dance. Dance I say, dance!

It looks like the best advice is not to ask him about DXM or anything having to do with recreational use of cough syrop. Because that would scare him away. From what I recall of the DXM faq and other essays of his, he was interested in neuroscience and of course was interested in NMDA receptors and antagonists of course. It didn't look like he had a degree at the time of writing, but he obviously had some knowledge.

Maybe you can use a subtle, innocent approach.Tell him you are interested in neuroscience too and you're fascinated with NMDA receptors because or their role in neurological disorders. Tell him you had even read somewhere that NMDA receptor antagonists have been used experimentally to try to treat depression. And, you are thinking about applying to grad school. Ask him if he has any advice or thoughts on any graduate programs. That should be specific enough to tell you who he really is. Not many people other than DXM WEW could carry on a conversation about those topics.