• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Deschloroketamine Thread

Well I have just flushed the rest of my DCK.

Like an idiot and because I am just addicted to being altered and despite what I said above about DCK not being moreish, I did have a shitty day a few days later and already knew while I was heading back that I was going to break out the DCK, and ended up doing another 160mg in 2 doses of 80mg about 5 hours apart (the first at 0015, the second at 0450 AM the next morning) - the second dose I combined with 40mg of 4-HO-MET which lead to an absolutely beautiful trip, during which I felt like I had really come to terms with some longstanding issues in my life, and again felt a divine presence (which seems to be a common theme for me when tripping on dissociatives recently). However, it is my feeling now that the lengthy comedown just absolutely trashes the reintegration process and I ended up feeling like I'd actually poisoned myself.

2 days after tripping I felt very very down and unmotivated, cancelled all my work and social commitments to just lie around in bed watching TV on my phone and feeling sorry for myself. For the first time ever I realised I had developed some kind of bladder/urinary symptoms also (well, actually not the first time but the first time I absolutely could not deny it to myself), nothing too severe but more frequent urination and a definite feeling of discomfort which came in waves and I am hoping will subside. I took, in total, 400mg DCK over a period of just over 5 days. For science and anyone else's future potential benefit, my dosing was something like this:

Friday - 160mg DCK
Saturday - 80mg DCK
Wednesday - 160mg DCK
Friday - bad feelings begin

Fuck knows what happened to Thursday last week but I can only assume it was a total write off. Probably I just passed out and slept through Wednesday after my impromptu AM psychedelic escapade.

I will note that these doses are perhaps a little on the high side, I probably do have a semi-long term baseline dissociative tolerance but I started off with 2 x 20mg doses an hour apart and just quickly felt that dissociative pull that just compels me to go deeper...

Anyway I think I am done with the entire arylcyclohexylamine class now. It's a shame because they are definitely special substances but I don't think I am getting anything good from them anymore - if I really ever did. Good luck to everyone sticking around. Perhaps I did not respect these substances enough.

DCK combines marvelously with whatever metabolites of 3-MeO-PCE are running their course through my system from this past week. Feels very good, parenthetically speaking it's not as good as MXE, but close. I used to really dislike this stuff but it has it's moments.

DCK is the best dissociative since MXE. I?m sorry to see it go. I?ve gotten some really meaningful trips/holes out of it.
Combining it with 3 Meo PCE was very reminiscent of some good MXE Tripp?s.

DCK is the best dissociative since MXE. I?m sorry to see it go. I?ve gotten some really meaningful trips/holes out of it.
Combining it with 3 Meo PCE was very reminiscent of some good MXE Tripp?s.

What exactly does "go" mean - is it scheduled now, where you live or (...as with good ole MXE) everywhere? I could think of that when ones combining some well-thought, known Compounds of the ACH-Class, it could come close to our beloved Methoxetamine...

I think (and still dunno why it is not getting sold, as it is not banned) that a Combination of Methoxmetamine and 3-MeO-PCE would feel almost exactly, if not identical, to MXE - as the latter has strong tendencies to MXE and MXM is so close to being MXE itself (but still is not, therefore it's too dull, somewhat i cannot pinpoint is missing) and so both together would bring back the magic of perhaps even the Pre-Ban Batches, that made them legendary and so this Compound is not forever within me, it is a part of me - as i could really well handle it, even though it was the sole Substance that completely satisfied me in ways, i never dreamt of being possible...

On the other Hand i must admit, that i had Ketamine Ampules (sealed ones, new stuff) that i decided not to plug as usual but do intramuscularly - and holy Jesus, it dosed not once even near Hole-territories, but it felt so good, this instant (as in a sec, trust me) rush to the head, the deep and full of well-beingness nights of sleep, when i dosed afterwards and the stuff was faster gone, than i could believe my eyes - but Dissociatives are my "thang", and the second "needed" key, to find not just oneself but the collective we all are, not the egomanic, rage- money- hate- and whatnot driven bastards some have become, or many. I think these two substances could really do heal, not in just one but many ways - and not for the individual, but the collective mankind we are and lost contact to each other, do every day and that even to mother nature... sounds stupid, if you cannot get my point, but i know it is like that... Psychedelics and Dissociatives, those would heal everything that's classified as psychological impairmant, being threated with SNDRIs/SSRIs or DRI/DNRI-Compounds, which are not the best, but way better as being threated with Neuroleptics with it's toxicity, and all that shit that could later become kinda Parkinson-like disease, or exactly become Parkinson... i hate drugs, if i'm honest, because i need Opes for my broken back, Hydro or Oxy (so being free of pain, but addicted and have never-ending discussions about that), take Methylphenidate for really severe ADHD, but cannot move on doing that shite further, as it's not just helping me but also impairs me, and so i try Adderrall for a change now, as Amphs don't have this weird feeling that came with MPH, both, because of ppl talking shit about it and myself and me, thinking too much instead of thinking rationally and act like that...

One last question: which Compound is better, more preferable: DCK or 2-FDCK, if one have tried both and can leave a short feedback for me? Thanks in advance...

Hm...it seems like people are enjoying Deschloroketamine more than I expected. So I looked around, I mean, I didn't try (or see) Ketamine since 2003 when friends of my weed and LSD guy were doing bad things like breaking into small vets clinics to get the liquid and warm it at Low in a cauldron and scrape the powder. I did not see these guys, but I saw my dealer who was not in a good phase of his life, thank god the guy is fine now, he's not scared of heights, so after a couple of years getting into good shape, he became one of those guys that build and maintain huge metallic hydro powerlines. Him at the time, he sold me a 1/8 of K, was the one looking electrified, he was shaking like crazy, crushing methbombs and mixing that with the K...he was the guy with the most crazy combo ideas out there that I knew, I'm really glad he's fine and seeing him again after about 5 years of no contact was pretty neat, but also reminded me of K.

I had the opportunity of buying DCK before, also 2-FCDK, DXO and DXE...now what are DXO or DXE? I'm so oldschool...to me DXO means Dextrorphan, something some people bothered making from shake and bake DXM powder made from syrup. DXO...what? Also had the oppurtunity of buying all these PCP and PCE analogues but since PCP and PCE (always sold as just PCP, bikers would either mix 'em, or add colouring to their highly cut (safely, think of it of them distributing 100% pure ethanol as 5% beer, and the cut was lactose or quinidine, powder sugar if going on a native reserve, not judging, the real last mohicans are here in Quebec, 3 reserves, one in 2 provinces at once and one hell of a illegal trafficking zone that even cigarette companies, not indian cigarette makers, actual big corp cig makers used back in the 90's, Akwasasne, which is in 2 provinces and also in NY state, so shortly, analogues of PCP and PCE are as highly scheduled as PCP itself here, because it's a common street drug, it was our meth before meth showed up as "speeds" in pills after the big MDMA/MDA dried up and returned to connoisseur underground markets only (also way cheaper than the damn hyped up by the media that it was before year 2000 and a while after it where one pill was sold for a ridiculous amount).

Bouncing ideas, sorry, but shortly, what the hell is DXE and DXO, in the context of DCK vendors? If it's disguised Diphenidine or its analogues, I so don't care about those products, but I wanna know what they are still, just in case.

Been a while I've been around here, I'm concentrating on my path of lowering my Suboxone daily dose, I'm now at 6mg a day which is amazing, going from 10 to 6 half the week and 8 3 days a week, no strips here, just pills, we aren't being given the convenience of strips, I'll have to make half mg doses with bacteriostatic water when getting at the end, plus my chronic pain conditions resurfacing anytime, it could be when I get to 4, hopefully, just when I'm under 2 when I'm close to stopping it, but I'll save details for another post. Although, my interest in K and friends is that it helps, a lot when comes time to get off subs or so I'm told, so I will only be interested in DCK or maybe real K, I have maybe a chance of finding it, to have the toughest part of getting rid oneself of bupe done easily by something that if it's like a low dose of snorted PCP lines or when DXM hit me just right and I could tolerate it well, when I was making .4g capsules of the stuff...I can imagine how it would make the wd symptoms be far away in the background while I'm a fly on the wall...

What is, Ketamine? Heh, your nick is funny, I was the first guy in our little gang of hardcore punks/metalheads who had the internet and the first to introduce RC's, the first thing I got was DXM and they would call me the "Dextromethorman". It was strange how half the people liked my .4g caps and the other half were pissed off at me, even if it was free samples. One idiot even called the antipoison hotline to get info on the stuff while he grabbed the big 50g bottle from me way back in summer 2001. That guy would snort PCP pretty often and thought I was bringing them poison. Of course, now, I would never ever do DXM again, it's like my body rejects the stuff, the last few times I had it, a long time ago, once from the same pure powder, I had kept a single dose and I just liqui-shitted for a good hour from 300mg. Explaining my hesitation from vendors who sell DCK, and then says it is deschloroketamine, but do not say what DXE or DXO are...

Yeah dxm has no effect on me anymore, after my years of MXE use...

I mean I cant find DCK. Wish I knew a vendor; I think it's cuz of the Chinese ban...

First RC I had was MXE back in '10. Then Mephedrone.

Does anyone have any info on the effects of this drug on the cardiovascular system, whether scientific or anecdotal?

Unlikely

It probably is unlikely to find specific reports on effects of Deschloroketamine over the cardiovascular system, tweakertweaker19. On the one hand too little research, on the other hand this is not a substance which messes up with norepinephrine, adrenaline or stuff like that. Others may know better.

And as far as I am concerned in these regards, I have completely withdrawn from all this researching, and I mean forever. During the last year I've been under spiritual holistic healing and this absolutely makes no sense to me now.
Forever greenlighter LoL! =D

Cheers :)

^Very nice, Barkuti. I believe that is the point of these chemicals, for many of us. To direct us toward a more wholesome and genuine way to heal, free of external substances. Abusing these chemicals never leads to any good. I am glad you have chosen this path, I don't know if you remember but we discussed DCK in this very thread a year or two ago.

Hm...it seems like people are enjoying Deschloroketamine more than I expected. So I looked around, I mean, I didn't try (or see) Ketamine since 2003 when friends of my weed and LSD guy were doing bad things like breaking into small vets clinics to get the liquid and warm it at Low in a cauldron and scrape the powder. I did not see these guys, but I saw my dealer who was not in a good phase of his life, thank god the guy is fine now, he's not scared of heights, so after a couple of years getting into good shape, he became one of those guys that build and maintain huge metallic hydro powerlines. Him at the time, he sold me a 1/8 of K, was the one looking electrified, he was shaking like crazy, crushing methbombs and mixing that with the K...he was the guy with the most crazy combo ideas out there that I knew, I'm really glad he's fine and seeing him again after about 5 years of no contact was pretty neat, but also reminded me of K.

I had the opportunity of buying DCK before, also 2-FCDK, DXO and DXE...now what are DXO or DXE? I'm so oldschool...to me DXO means Dextrorphan, something some people bothered making from shake and bake DXM powder made from syrup. DXO...what? Also had the oppurtunity of buying all these PCP and PCE analogues but since PCP and PCE (always sold as just PCP, bikers would either mix 'em, or add colouring to their highly cut (safely, think of it of them distributing 100% pure ethanol as 5% beer, and the cut was lactose or quinidine, powder sugar if going on a native reserve, not judging, the real last mohicans are here in Quebec, 3 reserves, one in 2 provinces at once and one hell of a illegal trafficking zone that even cigarette companies, not indian cigarette makers, actual big corp cig makers used back in the 90's, Akwasasne, which is in 2 provinces and also in NY state, so shortly, analogues of PCP and PCE are as highly scheduled as PCP itself here, because it's a common street drug, it was our meth before meth showed up as "speeds" in pills after the big MDMA/MDA dried up and returned to connoisseur underground markets only (also way cheaper than the damn hyped up by the media that it was before year 2000 and a while after it where one pill was sold for a ridiculous amount).

Bouncing ideas, sorry, but shortly, what the hell is DXE and DXO, in the context of DCK vendors? If it's disguised Diphenidine or its analogues, I so don't care about those products, but I wanna know what they are still, just in case.

Been a while I've been around here, I'm concentrating on my path of lowering my Suboxone daily dose, I'm now at 6mg a day which is amazing, going from 10 to 6 half the week and 8 3 days a week, no strips here, just pills, we aren't being given the convenience of strips, I'll have to make half mg doses with bacteriostatic water when getting at the end, plus my chronic pain conditions resurfacing anytime, it could be when I get to 4, hopefully, just when I'm under 2 when I'm close to stopping it, but I'll save details for another post. Although, my interest in K and friends is that it helps, a lot when comes time to get off subs or so I'm told, so I will only be interested in DCK or maybe real K, I have maybe a chance of finding it, to have the toughest part of getting rid oneself of bupe done easily by something that if it's like a low dose of snorted PCP lines or when DXM hit me just right and I could tolerate it well, when I was making .4g capsules of the stuff...I can imagine how it would make the wd symptoms be far away in the background while I'm a fly on the wall...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dextrorphan DXO

DXE is another name for DCK, same thing

I hear you...

I hear you g0to. Yes we were commenting about this more than a year ago. I was already on the death rattles of all this by then. During the already more than 11 last years I've been living hooked on chemicals and correspondingly ill influenced by negative entities, with various drug rehab programs, multiple hospital trips and a vast array of shockingly :( terrible experiences, no formal income and chronic ilnesses like type I diabetes on top of it. Enough was enough.
But hey I'm alive, good looking and still kicking. I give thanks anyway.
1282.gif

092.gif

Any reason this thread hasn’t resurfaced since DCK hit the market again?

I am so grateful I got to try this chemical. It is truly special. I would say it is on par with 3-ho-pcp, though on the other end of the disso spectrum (both are warm and sedating, but DCK is a lot more dissociating).

i agree with people calling it “super K”. It’s more potent, longer lasting, but also more euphoric, introspective, and warm. Also, very amazing CEV. Probably the best drug for holing.

as a side note, I find it to be equipotent with MXPr, maybe slightly more potent. But combining them 50/50 leads to an amazing experience. I highly recommend dosing 30mg of each at the same time. It’s easily one of the best dissociative highs i have ever had. the DCK takes some of the alienating edge off the MXPr, while the MXPr adds even more introspection to the DCK.

One time, me and my friend shot an eyeballed dose of DCK into our muscles, and fell out in a library bathroom.

woke up in the ER; we were narcanNed 6 times, apparently.

not my proudest moment, but yeah

Unless you also took opioids, naloxone doesn't affect DCK at all...

Unless you also took opioids, naloxone doesn't affect DCK at all...
Yeah obviously the paramedics assumed the two guys were junkies dying of a dope OD. I mean, how were they to know they were just holing hard on a ket-alogue.

does anyone else get mind blowing dreams on this stuff?

i find if i fall asleep on the comedown of DCK it gives me extremely vivid ego shattering psychedelic dreams, reminded me of the time i once took a huge dose of 4 aco dmt

as much as i like dck i find the dreams on this stuff can be extremely frightening and sometimes rather unpleasant, i remember waking up in a state of shock and panic.

Finished 4g in 4 months and all I can say is that it's truly one of the best dissociatives along with 3-ho-pcp for me.

This batch is obviously not as potent as the one that was going around few years ago, before it vanished (I didn't tried that, I caught mxe train but not DCK :D).

I mean my current 3-ho-pcp dose is 18mg.
But I need to do 60mg + 60mg redose with DCK in order to get where I want to be which is a perfect comfortable hole.

When you think about the potency, I think I managed to use it responsively. It has been truly therapeutic for me. I've head crazy trips also, but nothing scary.
Just some fun mania. But it also made me understand some really important stuff about my life. People say generally that psychedelics have this potential. But I think dissociatives have them to if you know how to use them.