• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Deschloroketamine Thread

I like DCK, regardless of any phallic jokes that'll come. After the MXP/MXE thing, I'd prefer it not be named DXE.

DesK, DXE, DCK O-PCM and D-ketamine.....and know DSK. This is becoming absolutely silly, and it has to stop.

This compound needs a name, and only one name.

Read title of this thread.

Read title of this thread.

And how many people are using that name at the top of this thread? Seriously, I never, never, never, I repeat never, see any one calling it Deschloroketamine. Obviously it's because it's too damn long. So it's shortened. In this thread so far, DeSK, DCK, DXE, DSK, O-PCM, D-Ket has all been in use.

DCK is fine by me. I honestly don't care. Apparently I'm the only one that find it annoying when there's too many names floating around for the same compound. Proceed with the silly naming though.

Anyway, I'm finely finding a trusted vendor for D-eS-keta. Hopefully I'll get to try it soon. I have a feeling I might like it better than MXE. To you who have tried it, do you find it serotonergic in the same way as MXE?

deschloro-esketamine? = S-isomer of deschloro ket ? now who's confusing ? ;)

Although nobody ever speaks of the dextro and levo of ket itself, seeing D-ketamine at a vendor annoys me. We do have an RC naming annoyancy thread by the way.. :)

Multiple names aren't necessarily a problem for me, but holding on too much to names that rather than being true to the chemistry of the analogue have a marketing agenda etc.

Smooth Operator - 45 mg deschloroketamine (DCK) IM

After obtaining a pure sample of this compound, I chose to take the plunge and see what this molecule had to offer. I had no other drugs in my system and had some slight dissociative tolerance at the time of this experiment.

I took a 6 mg allergy test dose via insufflation and waited 15 minutes.

With no adverse effects, I dissolved 45 mg of deschloroketamine in .5cc's distilled water which happened quickly with slight stirring, pulled it into a syringe, and administered it into my right thigh muscle.

It came on much quicker than ketamine. The dissociative rush began within seconds and reached its crescendo after the first minute. Sense of smell was greatly heightened, strangely and I was melted into a deep dissociative relaxation.

Recall from the experience is vague at best, however I feel that I can comment on the nature of the experience itself. There was a significant slowing of everything. Extreme time warping, slowing of all bodily processes, extreme anesthesia. Parts of my body were completely numb for the whole experience. I could have been operated on and not felt a thing. There was also the sensation that I had been immersed in a type of gel. The smoothness of the experience was perhaps the most baffling and confounding part. Everything had this quality of utmost smoothness, all things gliding in place as if very well lubricated.

I get the feeling that this state of mind may act as a substrate of sorts. If one were to add a tryptamine, for example, I would imagine it being slowed down to the point where one would be able to navigate the space as if it were frozen in time or else moving extremely slowly. This reminds me of the Boson Einstein Condensate or BEC which can be observed at nanokalvin temperatures. The DCK experience allows the individual to experience an altered state of mind which is a natural state yet is completely inaccessible by ordinary means.

The overall signature of this compound is also not that if a drug, but if a natural neurotransmitter. There was no "drug" feeling in this at all, whereas with ketamine one may have the feeling that one is "on a drug", especially on the comedown. This was not apparent in the DCK headspace.

On the Shulgin scale, I think that one could easily reach a +++ or ++++ experience in the sense of merging with all the universe. The headspace was not particularly difficult to navigate, even at such a high level. I would say that 45mg IM is on the heavy side of the dosing scale. Perhaps IV administration would shorten the action slightly?

The duration of the compound has quite a bit of longevity. At t+6:16 I was able to sleep with .25 mg etizolam, but some lingering effects persisted into the following day. The afterglow is not manic. Instead, it is a relaxed state almost indistinguishable from baseline, save for a level of calm detachment from the immediate surroundings.

I would suggest lower IM or IV doses for inexperienced dissociative users. Perhaps start at 20 mg or less and work ones way up from there.

Got my sample. Marquis was clear with some fizz and smoke.

Holy shit this stuff is powerful. My reference with dissos is based on mxe where I enjoy somewhere around 20mg (more if I am taking mdma or LAD). This is a recreational, hang out/go out dose for me.

I took about 20mg of this and it felt like a colder, clearer version of 40mg of mxe. I went to sushi and the food was good. I felt like if i had taken any more, i would have been a tad uncomfortable in public. mind was clearer but there was no real stimulation. In fact I felt a bit sedated.

My girlfriend also took about 13mg then about 20mg 3 hours later. The second 20mg put her in a hole for a good 45 minutes. She started getting some anxiety so I had to convince her to take a etiz.

Interesting stuff. I think at this point I prefer mxe as it feels a tad more recreational. However, this stuff is the real deal and if you enjoy pushing dissos you will probably enjoy this.

Does this feel "clean" like K or does it have the dirty feel of the mxe/pcx analouges?

I can only get 500mg as the least amount so it would be a shame if i need to bin it after initial trials.

Im very picky about my dissios and most feel like toxic waste.

I thought I would give a brief summary of the deschloroketamine hole.
I orally dosed between 75-85mg.
At around the 30min mark my coordination was becoming fairly impaired, I deadlocked the door because I knew I would be way to high to work out a lock if I decided to go outside, I also pulled out the spare mattress, got water and smokes.
The pre-hole electro buzzing was strong. By 1hour walking was practically impossible without help from leaning on the wall.
Time goes out the window here, all I could remember about myself was that I was alive and I had consumed a drug. The hallucinations began, for around 45-60mins all I could see was a rough copper/brown, liquid metal sphere that was electro buzzing and spinning, and images of poverty stricken people, rotting meat, fly-blown carcasses, bones, urine and poop, blood, semen, really dark imagery, kinda all flashing as quarter second images while the weird sphere did its thing, this seemed to be the essence of life in a fucked up disso hole way. The helicopter like buzzing was super pronounced on deschloroketamine. It was as amazing as it was disturbing.
After what I would guess was 2hours the buzzing settled down, I could see a black expanse that was filled with perfectly spaced single molecules lined up in a grid like formation, one molecule dropped out of place and before long all the molecules were collapsing inwards. The centre of the collapse slowly got denser and denser until it exploded, holy shit I just witnessed the creation of and explosion of the big bang.
At around 4 1/2 hours the d-hole wound down to what I would consider similar to the m-hole, a hovering, spacey, floating, spinning, shrinking then expanding, body bending/ stretching kinda zone with colourful patterning.
At around 6 hours I still had very little idea of who or what I was until I felt the urge to empty my stomach, I vomited pretty violently after kinda drag/crawling my way to the bathroom and continued, I was layed out on the bathroom floor in that kinda m-hole zone.
After around 7 hours I was in and out of consciousness, kinda sleeping for 15mins on and off and still very dissociated and lacking most physical coordination. After I'd say 10 hours I was heavily hung over and off balance but coming back around, I felt like crap for a solid 48 hours after the experience.

This experience was very hard to put into words and judge the timeframe but I dosed around 10:30pm, vomited around 4:30am and started dropping in and out of sleep 6-7am.
Hope this gives people a feel for how far out deschloroketamine can take you. I have had a lot of mind bending pyschedelic experiences and this one was super crazy. I strongly advise against high doses for unexperienced pyschedelic/disso users. Feel free to ask questions people.

Last edited:
So, I am ordering a couple grams from a very trusted vendor. Has anyone had any experience with rectal administration (plugging) or IM/IV? I am way too experienced with mxe and I am hoping this is comparable, like some are saying.

Thanks!

I've used K, MXE, and 3-MeO-PCP many times in the past. I tried Deschloroketamine once so far. I found it to be qualitatively most like K of the other disso's I've tried, but still pretty different. It was more a simple sedation feeling for me, whereas with K I feel a mix of sedation and stimulation (and MXE I find to be more stimulating/energizing). It was also trippier, more psychedelic but in a slowed down way. The visual effects were more like psychedelics for me than other disso's I've tried.

The euphoria seemed to be less than K and MXE, probably on par with 3-Meo-PCP for me since I don't get so much euphoria from that one (and I find it generally to be like a blander, more boring version of MXE). The duration/timeline is more like MXE and 3-MeO-PCP, and the dosing is more like MXE. This stuff has some good things going for it, but for me the weakness is the relatively low euphoria.

One odd thing was that while I and one friend snorted a fair amount of the stuff to get medium intensity effects, another friend took about half as much sublingually as me and felt it very intensely. So it seemed to be more bioavailable that way or something. This surprised me because K is the opposite: to get the same intensity you need a lot more sublingually than nasally. And then MXE seems to be more even with sublingual vs nasal.

I was wondering if I could use DCK to stretch my ketamine?

As in dose ~30mg around 45 minutes before I start bumping my K

Found this stuff be an uninspired, boring, lethargic, longer lasting ketamine. Felt like dirty K. Very near 4-MeO-PCP for me, which was doodoo.

For me:

MXE>2'-OXO-PCE>3-MeO-PCP>>>2'-OXO-PCM>4-MeO-PCP

Found this stuff be an uninspired, boring, lethargic, longer lasting ketamine. Felt like dirty K. Very near 4-MeO-PCP for me, which was doodoo.

For me:

MXE>2'-OXO-PCE>3-MeO-PCP>>>2'-OXO-PCM>4-MeO-PCP
haha. i like the direct insulting of the substance. i've tried all these except 2-oxo-pce, but i mostly agree with your opinions here. 2-oxo-pcm was kind of like longer-lasting, more boring, more lethargic K. though i did appreciate the certain trippyness it had. 4-meo-pcp was a strange one to me, because while it had more euphoria in a certain way than 2-oxo-pcm and 3-meo-pcp, it also had this unpleasant, brittle/metallic sense to the experience (physically and mentally). i would contrast this with a good dissociative, especially K or MXE, where it's more like soft and liquid.

Last edited:
Just wanted to add that i had quite satisfying results mixing deschloroket with ketamine.

Dosed ~25mg of deschloroketamne and waited about 30 minutes for it to kick in.

Then started doing ~30mg bumps of Ketamine. I hit a hole by my 2nd bump!

Just ate 30 mg, with water half an hour ago.
Already I feel strong changes.
I'l took the drug as a substitute for MXE. I hope it will meet my expectations.
+60 mg
THAT IS DONE

Last edited:
Has anyone tried IVing this and want to share reports?

I had one opportunity to try it IV.
The trip was great! Don't remember if I did 20 or 30mg...one of the two. I had already dosed nasally earlier in the day so it jumped it in intensity quite strongly. Was in bed listening to downtempo psychedelic electronic music with the lights off, eyes closed. The quality, the abstract imagery/concepts and overall body vibes reminded me very much like some of my weirder MXE holes (also IV).

I agree this one is so far the closest we have to MXE.

I should note though that the following day I felt emotionally quite intense, somewhat off center emotionally. Body load seemed pretty transparent though. I'm pretty sure it was very pure material, large crystal that dissolved very easily in 1/2cc of warm water.