• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Deschloroketamine Thread

From my first few trials, I would say this chemical is every bit as good as MXE, perhaps even better than. I haven't gotten much in terms of a 'hole', but it doesn't seem to have the mania or annoying "blank" headspace as with high doses of other arylcyclohexylamines.

Has anyone else experienced blackouts on this chemical? Whenever I would try to get anywhere near a hole I would blackout

Sounds good! What about duration and dosage?

Very long duration, initial effects are around 6-8 hours but I can still feel the physical dissociation after 24 hours. I would recommend similar dosing to 3-MeO-PCP. Took a little too much last night and did experience some mania and blacking out, but it faded relatively quickly. In retrospect, this is a pretty "functional" dissociative in moderate doses, though I may have been too hasty in saying it's potentially better than MXE. Still, I would say it has some magic of its own and is definitely worth trying to anyone interested in this class.

Sorry if it has been covered already, but would anyone have any information on metabolites produced after ingesting this one?

I went through a gram of it not too long ago and I rather liked it, in many aspects better than mxe.

After my second go around with this, I say: not worthwhile. Even with new batch of crystals, bodyload is unpleasent to say the least. Much more serotonergic than MXE for me subjectively - harsher comedowns, stronger/longer afterglows.

As per my original question about metabolites:

I was taken to hospital and given a test that came up negative after doing a gram of this substance in not only a day, but the half gram done in a single dose 2 hours before the ten panel test was done.

I had good product, roi should know the supplier for reasons that have been expressed on our same forum.

So it appears the metabolites don't show as pcp or ketamine on a ten panel, though perhaps gcms might find pcp metabilites?

3meopcp shows up immediately as pcp, in my experience.

This deschloroketamine is nice stuff. It's somewhere in-between ketamine and MXE, more potent and longer-lasting than K but lacks the stimulatory side a bit ... after all, it's a ticket to chilled disinhibition which I really appreciate. Got to know more new interesting people and had nice discussions in the last few days than I had in months or even years ago!

NMDA antagonists are really overlooked drugs. They have so endless much therapeutic potential. Somehow I think many of the mental problems we have these days come from too much glutamatergic excitation especially over the NMDA receptors ...

Yeah, finally more arylcyclohexylamines popping up.. have been waiting so eagerly for them, because these -phenidines were just toxic dysphoric shit for me.. please, please treat the new ACHs with the care and respect they deserve and keep them legal as long as possible. ;)

Anyone have a rough sense of dose comparison with MXE for effects of comparable strength?

I was also wondering the consenses on dosage? So far it been extremely vague.

As far as I've gathered dosages are similar to that of ketamine, 20mg nasally as a starting point?

Yeah, 20mg is a great way to start without tolerance on a pure batch....big crystals whoah. Thank you science.

For disso veterans it is safe to start with 30mg. Consider it to be slightly stronger than MXE in dissociative effects but a more muted hypomanic effect. Also lasts slightly longer; it has a strange envelope in that I have on occasions still felt effects 6 hours after dosing. Possibly that is an active metabolite? It feels qualitatively different than the primary effects that last a few hours at most.

Yeah, 20mg is a great way to start without tolerance on a pure batch....big crystals whoah. Thank you science.

For disso veterans it is safe to start with 30mg. Consider it to be slightly stronger than MXE in dissociative effects but a more muted hypomanic effect. Also lasts slightly longer; it has a strange envelope in that I have on occasions still felt effects 6 hours after dosing. Possibly that is an active metabolite? It feels qualitatively different than the primary effects that last a few hours at most.

You aren't kidding about the lingering effects. Still had a slightly glitchiness and 3rd person feeling hours after the main effects wore off. It wasn't very noticeable until I was outside.

So my girlfriend and I tested this one yesterday, and we were both pretty impressed.

First let me say that the batch I had was very nice looking, and rather larger crystals. They seemed to have a "sweating" quality to it so I suspect this stuff is a bit hydroscopic. I ran a marquis test which yielded a slight fizz, then no color change, and the test was let sit ten minutes.

I started with an allergy test, then an hour later snorted 20mgs to start and worked my way up over a few hours. Very slow to come up; at first I found it to be like a weak and empty version of ketamine. As time passed this proved the opposite. Throughout the evening between the two of us we consumed 250mg. This stuff is the full package...OBE, sensations of flowing/flying/changing, extremely vivid closed eye visuals, and prominent open eye visuals when staring at a fixed point.

Music appreciation was also greatly enhanced, and seemed to guide the experience. There were points when I'd feel like i was out of the peak and be up and moving around, then i would lay next to my speakers with my eyes closed and I would instantly fall right back into the psychedelic/hole-y space. So i would say music is a must for this compound.

Last thing, this stuff does have some pretty long legs, and as some of you may have gathered it seems to have two phases. One being the initial peak disassociation( all the bells and whistles), and the other being a strange "drunk"-vision, light-headed, afterglow. (Which isn't entirely unpleasant either)

Just remember to keep in mind the slow come up and the long duration!
Love! <3

My experience with it tonight is along those lines as well. Lots of love to be found in it.

My experiences with O-PCM go from wonderful to terrifying.

I tried most ROAs and found IV to be the most satisfying. 20mg quick, clean, wonderful rush, very opiate like. It enhances confidence to a notable degree (as do all ACH's) and I'm left in a dopey NMDA-ish fog. I will be trying O-PCE very soon so I'll relate to that later. This substance lasts a long time, perhaps over 6 hours. I only tried it yesterday and this morning and last night I drowned myself in Xanax to sleep so the timescale is still unknown to me.

My girlfriend had a complete opposite reaction to it however, psychosis type reactions and delusional behavior. Perhaps she took too much? I'm not so sure as I watched her do only a 25mg line, however she was in a state of mania already which was amplified by a great magnitude by the drug. I managed to keep her calm though.

For me this compound is pretty wonderful, it gives me a smooth NMDA antagonism, slight opiate-like effects and just all round glowing feeling but I think if it is pushed too far or used when unstable it can cause major problems. The other issue is the antibiotic one; it should not be used continually as you would lose your body's own immune system (similarly to Amfonelic Acid, which I worked extensively upon). I hope this is not the case with O-PCE as I think a potency increase could turn this compound into a gem.

Got a batch of this that looks like a bunch of yellowish crystal chunks. Also has a smell to it (that I can't identify). Anyone had similar? Haven't tried it yet.

Reagent tests match what was posted earlier in this thread, but I'm hesitant...

Would an acetone wash help?

All of mine have bee crystals.

I like this one more than mxe. I just take oral/sub. I start with 30mgs and and decide how far I wanna go. 60-100mg can get me to a lovely hole. It's also more relaxing compared to mxe.

It can get manic if you try and move around or interact with the external world, which is akin to all these long lasting dissoc.

My ideal way of using this one:
Turn down the lights, put on some music. Start with 30mg oral. Smoke some bud. 45 minutes later another 30mg. Take a dab. Prepare to hole. If it's not enough I go for another 30mg for good measure.

This will send me into a hole for a good hour with moving and thinking becing impossibly hard but doable. After that hour you can chose to hole or not. The body high the kicks in and the comedown is disociated bliss.

I like to add a short acting tryptamine on the comedownwhen j have the time.

Again another great disso

DesK seems to have much more of a dmt type of "oneness" that ketamine doesn't. I feel pleasantly content and relaxed. DesK seems to oscillate between being coherent and not knowing what the hell is going on. Seems to come in waves as opposed to ketamine which doesn't come in waves

edit: It appears that the K hole dose of DesK to be about 100mg. A K hole dose on ketamine seems to be 150mg.
Both compounds produce blissful apathy, but DesK is much more sedating than K. For me DesK lacks the euphoria of ketamine, but DesK provides more of an analgesic effect than K.

edit: After doing 80mg, I decided to do another 40mg bump and I am officially in a hole! DesK seems to be less psychedelic than Ketamine but more sedating than ketamine. Not as much euphoria but much more of a feeling of "oneness" that ketamine lacks.

edit: It should be noted that ketamine is more euphoric and depersonilizing than DesK.

edit: DesK I should note is more sedating and includes a sense of oneness that ketamine lacks.

edit: DesK feels almost like a black hole. Strange dissociative

edit: I was too confused to figure out how to

edit: Still having lingering affects 5 hrs after dosing too

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I don't like the "comedown" of deschloroketamine. Seems a lot more serotonergic than classic K

I'm still looking for a disso rc that has a duration similar to k. As I use K to come down from MDMA or psychedelics. I don't want to be up for another 6 hours dissociated most of the time.

Deschloroketamine so far is my fav disso rc and I've pretty much tried em all(3-meo-pcp,pcp, mxe, ephenidine, o-pce). Deschloroketamine and ephenidine are both nice but the duration is too long sometimes and I usually end up killing it with a benzo around the 5/6 hr mark.

I also find it hard to titrate up with these long dissociates. With K it's easy to just do bumps to get to where you want to be. With deschloroketamine and other long dissociates, i find that if I miss my mark with my initial dose I end up overdoing it and end up stuck in that space for at least 4 hours.

It's a good contender. Could someone chime in on why deschloroketamines duration is so much longer(insufflated, oral is is the same ballpark) than ketamine when structurally all that's different is the chlorine molecule.