• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Deschloroketamine Thread

Pretty bland, mildly sickening, and skin-drying for a dissociative, according to one of our internal reports. The people who marketed this as DXE should be ashamed of themselves.

Thing about psychedelics and dissociatives is that they're different for everyone. I found it bland to be sure, with too long a tail-end. However I never noticed any nausea or skin-drying. I found it not worth the trailing stimulation since it wasn't interesting, but I know people who love it and get a lot from it too. I didn't get the sense it was dangerous at all (beyond how any dissociative can be dangerous).

But yeah the names that vendors set are often ridiculous and pandering. I wish it wasn't so that vendors effectively get to set new abbreviations/names/slang. Remember "benzo-fury", which was 6-APB? Ridiculous.

Good point Xorkoth. I did not mean to imply that this assessment is anything other than a description of one of our internal reports of a single individual :) Also, it seems like there are quite a few batches of this floating around, so this could be playing a role in the assessment. FWIW, the user who did report this also admits to being more susceptible to the negative effects of alcohol, and experiences more of a hangover after-effect than an afterglow -- so it could just be due to general physical resilience. They could just be salty-nostalgic for MXE though, I'll admit, as they do note knowing many who find it to be enjoyable enough x)

And yes, mother f'in "Benzofury". The only fury it provoked was among those who knew anything about neuropharmacology I think lol. I actually wrote the page for 6-APB as one of my first contributions. It needs a whole lot of work, that page. I have plans to revisit it sometime this summer, write a whole new pharmacology breakdown, history and culture sections, toxicity, as it's one of my favorites by far :)

Uuuuh...well unless you are gross...there is always some 60year old homosexual (who will be gross for sure) that will pay for sex with a hottie in their 20s or 30s). I bet if you are really foxy fine, there is a 60 year old straight woman might buy you stuff for sex. I wouldnt know however as I only hooker myself to hotties in their 20s.

Now liking 2cd doesnt make you a pussy. Leaving 2ce and 2ct7 out of the story....2cd is easily tied with 2cb and 2cc for best all purpose psychedelic.

Shulgin seemed way off in Pihkal in how analysis of 2cd....funny enough plenty of 2cd reports in the various lab books by sasha that erowid has....and they dont report tofu. Maybe that was just the mood he was in when he wrote that passage.

Re Opcm vs Opce

Opce was insane in its insomnia. 5hr into a dose (20mg or 25mg orally....cant remember) of Opce....I felt like it was a busy hour at noon (it was 2am). Did not sleep that nite...where as I can say that sleep is easily possible 6hr in...if the dose is lower.

Only tried the Opce once.....had a lot of good stuff in it but....i wasnt set on fire by it.

Im curious about the Opcm now. It cant be any more insomnia producing a compound as the pce analogue. The Opce is easier to get in my neighborhood than the Opcm but hopefully i can run across it one fine day.

O pce is way better than o pcm. Tooo bad the latter is much more prevalant. I think I would rather purchasr 3 meo pcp/pce than DCK.

Too bad ive felt so nuts i straight sniffed half of my coveted 5g mxe stash the past few weeks. Not even plugged. All insulfated. I guess better no more MXE than no more ME.

But seriously. Whose gonna kill these Bilderburglookinassmotherfuckers wgo worldwide banned mxe?

Ps: MGS, if men could sell sex like women sell sex I would be a mid level eckkie pro. Howboudat

Pps: I love well cooked tofu, and 2c d is my fave with 2c-c and 2c-e a 2nd and 3rd. Might be because I am a pussy tho... Fuck i havent mixed 2cd with 2cc yet tho. Maybe 200mg mxe and 500mg ket.... Mmmmmmmmmmm

Damnit....sleeping pills kickd in....meant to say sleep is possible 6hr into med dose 3meopcp....vs no sleep with Opce.

I haven't tried O-PCE yet, but I couldn't sleep at all the night I took O-PCM, and I took it at like 8pm. Except with O-PCM there was no content to accompany that lack of sleep, nor was there content during the peak or at any stage of the experience. It felt like vanilla, generic dissociation. It felt soft and pleasant but there was nothing exciting about it at all. Even listening to music with my eyes closed, I didn't go on a journey, I just felt fairly good and was feeling myself shifting and sliding around, and I was hearing music.

According to one of our internal reports, O-PCE seems to display a noticeably divergent effects profile than O-PCM, namely in the form of a greater amount of stimulating, adrenergic-feeling effects (whereas O-PCM feels more like a straightforward NMDAr antagonist sans any monoaminergic activity, besides on dopamine perhaps). It is reported to be more reminiscent of 3-MeO compounds like 3-MeO-PCP and 3-MeO-PCE, or even MXE, in that it is quite difficult to "hole" on than O-PCM, for which basic sensory disconnection/"out-of-body"-ness is readily achievable in a manner similar to (albeit less "magical") than that of ketamine. At least in terms of its visual disconnectiveness, as the anesthetic effects seem to build up at about the same rate. It is also noted as being less immobilizing, longer-lasting, with the residual stimulation it leaves being noted for being "a total bitch" (i.e. if you thought O-PCM's residual stimulation was bad it gets worse with O-PCE).

The subject reported that while the headspace is on the whole more interesting, non-disintegrative and complex than O-PCM's, it would be far more enjoyable if it felt less "industrial-grade" or "mechanical", so to speak; it lacks the warmth or comfort that can be found with other dissociatives. At higher doses, was noted to flare up the subject's tinnitus "like a bitch" and overall seemed to hit the brain a little too hard given the desired headspace, in a way that suggested a very fast tolerance buildup and more pronounced cognitive aftereffects, at least when shooting for the hole state. Probably more enjoyable for those who have built up dissociative tolerances or just like to use smaller doses, but the subject notes they personally would not use this unless 3-MeO-PCP/E (or MXE) was otherwise not available.

Just thought I'd share :)

Sorry guys...all I have these days is speculations and compliments. Now with self pity out of the way, on with my post....

I have this feeling that O-PCM will turn out to be one of my favorite compounds....especially if it turns out O-PCM is less stimulating than O-PCE.

My woman's intuition tells me this is a great material for initiating dissociative virgins...and a great material for casual voyages...perhaps at a concert....or anything pubic....I mean public...although 3-MeOPcp was AMAZING for sex...perhaps O-PCM will be even better for exploring pubic areas...but not in public...as sex while high on dissociatives in public will end up going bad....unless you are at some kind of rainbow gathering, or burning man.

I don't get why this is more popular, it's basically better than ketamine for me because of the wonderful oral ROA and the high potency. Without much tolerance and combined with psychedelics it is a very beautiful and useful tool. I don't miss other dissociatives as long as I have this one, although I am very interested towards trying 3-HO-PCE/PCP, and I would like to have a stash of the other ACH's too.

I wouldn't use it too much out in public because it makes you quite cognitively incapable of performing mundane tasks, I prefer to use this one for meditation and drifting along to music. But I guess if you can handle that it is okay. Don't dose too much and definitely combine it with psychedelics!

This one continues to impress me. Yesterday I had what I would compare to a visionary experience.
I was on around 150mg of 4-fa when I decided to wash out my bag of DCK. At the time I thought it was 40-60mg, which is a medium dose for me, not yet a hole. After going through the experience I'm guessing I had over 100mg but I can't say for sure.
It came on very quick but also very smoothly I didn't notice myself slip out of my body. At one moment I'm sitting in my hotel room with a couple friends and the next I went on a 2 or so hour journey through my mind, time, to different dimensions that seemed so familiar.
The entire trip I sat in bed with my eyes WIDE open. Apparently at some point I had asked where I was and also tried standing up a couple times and fell over once (I feel the pain in my wrist today from when I fell) but I don't really remember any of that.
I do have good memories of some of the visions though. Of course this is too hard to put in to words but I'll give it a try.
It started with feeling like I was on some sort of mission or journey but I didn't know what my goal or destination was and this didn't bother me but I was a little confused, kind of like a dream. The first vision I remember was being transported to the parking lot vending area of the Dead concert I attended earlier, there I met a woman figure, it felt like I knew her and spent time with her before, through some magic she transported me to the parking lot vending area of my first Dead show 14 years ago. It felt like she was teaching me lessons . Of course I can't tell you what these things are because they only make sense in this other dimension. And I don't remember. ;) Some key elements were the nature of time and even time travel. This woman or similar beings seemed to be some sort of guide through several of the visions. And The visions seemed linked to each other in some way.
I had visions of my wife, who passed away a little over a month ago. These are hard to explain but it was feeling her presence and experiencing emotions and shared feelings from the past. My friends told me I started to breath fast and heavy at some point, I think this is when that might have happened.
But that was just another step in this maze I was navigating.
I went through several more visions which are hard to get in to because they are so personal it wouldn't really make sense to others. It was like my subconscious had lifted to a conscious level and I was experiencing it through an altered state, a lot like a dream but more real.
The last vision I remember clearly was being in some dark environment where everything felt like it was made of silly puddy. I remember gruesome faces being formed in the walls that were trying to entice me in some way and what felt like spirits floating all around me. This should have been scary but it wasn't, only slightly uncomfortable. The message of this place had to do with mortality. I remember thinking I was dying or perhaps already dead, I wasn't sure and it didn't matter but it felt a little uncomfortable.
After a while the hotel room started to come in to place again and i realized where I was and what had happened. I was still strongly dissociated for several hours but also had some amazing visuals very reminiscent of classic psychedelic visuals, things melting and morphing. Staring at a certain object only to realize it's something entirely different then what you thought it was. The look of the room and where I thought I was was constantly changing. I remember the visuals being there the whole trip but during the peak/hole I was too distracted by what was going on in the minds eye.
I wish I could recreate this experience but I'm not sure I can. It had a lot to do with set and setting and the dosing regiment. This felt very different to my other hole experiences on DCK.

I used to love doing K while coming down from mdma. I think that's what I I was going for with this combination but it far exceeded my expectations.

Last edited:
Cool to hear your perspective on that event because from the outside, you were more or less catatonic except for your eyes, except once in a while you'd move around and fall over and shit. It's was pretty funny once I realized you were content, because at first it kinda looked like you were gonna freak out. =D Sounds like a really special experience though, that's awesome.

especially if it turns out O-PCM is less stimulating than O-PCE.
Much less sedating in my experience. I took 250mg IV at one point without any tolerance to speak of and went ballistic on my apartment instead of being knocked the fuck out as I would on ketamine or 2-Oxo-PCE, shit even on PCP.

@Delsyd
I can't even begin to understand what you are going through right now, but I'd like to give you my most sincere condolences. I hope the care and love of the people around you gets you through the days and years ahead of you. Don't hesitate to reach out, if you ever feel you have no one to turn to and need someone distant to talk to. I've got plenty of time at hand. <3

Finally tried this one, and having tried every other dissociative that has been available the last six years, I think it comes the closest to MXE.

I wouldn't call it bland, it just doesn't lobotomize you at high doses. It's sedating, warm, super chill, mentally and emotionally opening. Not getting any of the stimulation you guys are mentioning, easily falling asleep a few hours after a couple lines. 50mg and 25mg last night, about an hour apart. By far the least stimulating disso aside from MXE and ket. Side note, can anyone tell me why I can't sleep after 2-OXO-PCE or 3-MeO-PCE but could fall asleep after tons of MXE? Doesn't make sense to me.

Anyway, a really nice substance and I think deserves some appreciation

I think it only 'lobotomizes' you if you take too much which is quite easy to do since it is extremely potent (especially if you don't have much tolerance and/or start eyeballing your doses). In that aspect dck is certainly more forgiving. With the right dose o-pce gives me all the good effects of this only better (but yeah, 50 mg of this with no tolerance could very well be called a temporary lobotomy). But then again everyone responds differently so if dck works better for you stick to that. Also if you are looking for something even more forgiving, very fun, and even less stimulating try 2f-dck. The duration/potency/effects are very similar to ketamine and even though I find dck lacking in some way I love 2fdck (except for the potency which sucks but oh well one can't have everything).

Stimulation wise I thin ketamine/2fdck are the least stimulating, dck/o-pce slightly more and mxe even a bit more than these. But none is bad enough to give me problems with sleep (and I have insomnia so just looking at something can make me not sleep)..

The ones without a 2'oxo are however all quite stimulating (and harder/not advisable for holes imo).

Closest to mxe would for me be o-pce + 3-meo-pce but the whole looking for drugs that feel exactly the same as other drugs is imo a bad idea since it'll never be exactly the same and might make you fail to appreciate them in their own way.

tl;dr - if it's enjoyable to you more power to you :)

I think it only 'lobotomizes' you if you take too much which is quite easy to do since it is extremely potent (especially if you don't have much tolerance and/or start eyeballing your doses). In that aspect dck is certainly more forgiving. With the right dose o-pce gives me all the good effects of this only better (but yeah, 50 mg of this with no tolerance could very well be called a temporary lobotomy). But then again everyone responds differently so if dck works better for you stick to that. Also if you are looking for something even more forgiving, very fun, and even less stimulating try 2f-dck. The duration/potency/effects are very similar to ketamine and even though I find dck lacking in some way I love 2fdck (except for the potency which sucks but oh well one can't have everything).

Stimulation wise I thin ketamine/2fdck are the least stimulating, dck/o-pce slightly more and mxe even a bit more than these. But none is bad enough to give me problems with sleep (and I have insomnia so just looking at something can make me not sleep)..

The ones without a 2'oxo are however all quite stimulating (and harder/not advisable for holes imo).

Closest to mxe would for me be o-pce + 3-meo-pce but the whole looking for drugs that feel exactly the same as other drugs is imo a bad idea since it'll never be exactly the same and might make you fail to appreciate them in their own way.

tl;dr - if it's enjoyable to you more power to you :)

Eh I've tried the 2-OXO-PCE + 3-MeO-PCE combo numerous times, I didn't find it all that similar. Fun? Yea. Like MXE? Nah, not really. I'm pretty we've had the same discussion on a different site based on your last line lol, I answered more in depth there.

I was never looking for a MXE replacement, I've accepted her loss haha. But after the first time I tried 2-OXO-PCM it was incredibly reminiscent and nostalgic.

I couldn't sleep for shit on 2-OXO-PCE, but I loved drifting off on MXE, the dreamscapes and musical auditory hallucinations are unmatched, 3-MeO-PCE has come close from time to time though.

I like all the dissociatives for different reasons and I plan on continuing to do them all lol, but for a simple chill night listening to music and pissing on my laptop with my SO, 2-OXO-PCM might be my favorite for that now.

everyone is different but 2-OXO-PCM is still probably my favorite of the dissos except for MXE, though its been 5-6 year now so who can be sure anymore. I haven't tried 2-OXO-PCE and guess that'd be worth comparing to cause it's likely to be just as good if not better.

No dissociative has punished me worse for the state I put myself in. Abusing DCK and not sleeping right taught me some serious lessons. TBH, I'm kind of done with it. I don't think it has much more to teach me. There was a period of time when I was using this with my morning meditation, golden bowl sounds in the background (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBAbM3T5Sc8), vaped till I got it just right and man, reproducibly some of the highest vibrations I've ever achieved. Then I'd overdo it, slack and things would get dark fast. When I used it just right though, exercised, ate a super healthy diet (including plenty of probiotics) and took overall good care of myself, man I felt consistently stellar. 3-MeO-PCP was a more steadfast companion in my dissociative usage. Reliable and trusty and pretty functional for me despite some of the bad reactions people have experienced with it. I should mention I don't smoke pot, drink, and only really use psychs very occasionally. I'm a real dissociative head though. I've earned my stripes. At this stage I'm ready to retire. Had a lot of fun though and got put through the ringer hard. This was a crown jewel for me. Enough said (sorry to keep repeating my story in this thread but want to make my point on this just right)

Edit: When vaped off of foil this turns consistently ruby red and leaves no/little residue. I've tried numerous batches from different vendors. One of the purest batches I got however did not do this when vaped. It turned slightly yellow. One batch was caustic when vaped. I ended up complaining to the vendor and getting a refund. If I were to guess there is an impurity from synthesis that is responsible for this color change when vaped. I've consumed approximately 25 g of DCK over the years from about 6 different vendors.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've noticed that when I mix this stuff in ejuice and vape it the more I vape the thicker and redder the mixture becomes. It also seems to become more potent. Is it possible that the ejuice is being burned off faster than the DCK resulting in a more concentrated mixture the more it's vaped?

That is a good way to mess up your harddrive...unless you have a fancy solid state HD. Even with that, I recommend you not urinate on electrical devices. Also, don't shit where you eat my friend. Yeah, Im a funny guy.

simple chill night listening to music and pissing on my laptop with my SO, 2-OXO-PCM might be my favorite for that now.

I find DCk the most punishing in after effects and hangovers from the use of medium to high doses required for a strong visionary experience. I also find it boring sometimes and just like feeling off balance.

I find vaping well based O-PCE to be the best experience for RC dissos at the moment but you have to be willing to use 50-100 mg for a strong experience that has not rivaled any other dissos on the market at this time for me. The reason being for having to use so much is you loose 25 percent during the reaction from HCL to a base. I don't care otherwise I end up using a gram orally repeatedly instead of just having a few experiences each month that are amazing and then running out untill next time which is like 12-15 days later. I also find this large dose effects me the least physically the next day as I come down in half the time and pass way less through my stomach.

2F-DCK I found much cleaner of an experience but you had to wait 1 month for your tolerance to be low enough to do bumps/lines like K and have a ++ maybe +++ experience. Vaping DCK has never had an effect on me on foil or in a vape pen or glass tube. Basing it has never produced a freebase oil that I can visually collect.

Moist/sticky white O-PCE hcl and moist very tan O-PCE HCL has worked great vaped straight off foil or a glass tube. Then tolerance increases and then one day I try and turn the moist O-PCE into a base and wow the difference in how it smoked/was way smoother and how strong each hit was was amazing. Vaping O-PCE HCL is better in a glass tube and not holding the lighter so close. Vaping the freebase is even better off foil as you can only smear the oil on tin foil but you can definitely see a strong gel/oil when freebasing the product. It does not burn so easily and produce harsh smoke. It hits instantly and is way stronger then the HCL. Collect the oils with a penny and pour/smear it onto foil. To bad vendors could not sell vials of 2-3 grams of O-PCE base in a thick liquid vial or gel pack. I have moved away from DCK at the moment. It recked my health. Sleepless nights.

Last edited: