• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Deschloroketamine Thread

I also won't restock this one when I finish the 10g's I bought. So moreish. This week I've been snorting it nearly everyday having empty experiences. This one is not doing any good to me, it's like beeing back to myself 4 years ago, when I had a ketamine addiction. I wish I would had ordered 5 grams instead of 10 :(

I feel the opposite from you. I wish I had more so very much ;-;. I love o-pcm. only had a small bit of a good batch.

I feel the opposite from you. I wish I had more so very much ;-;. I love o-pcm. only had a small bit of a good batch.

I'm curious, what do you like so much about it? Also, what dosages and ROAs did you enjoy most?

I'm still trying to figure out whether I love or hate this chem. Right now its a bit of both.

I also won't restock this one when I finish the 10g's I bought. So moreish. This week I've been snorting it nearly everyday having empty experiences. This one is not doing any good to me, it's like beeing back to myself 4 years ago, when I had a ketamine addiction. I wish I would had ordered 5 grams instead of 10 :(
Flush it. Simple as that. If I managed to flush this in 2006, you'll manage to flush a few grams of PCP analogue.

I've had trouble locating the fuss with this chem. Just like MSK, the dck i used was very basic and unrewarding. Essentially a monochromatic dissociative that made me want more. The only thing the gram offered me was access to the loss of losing my father around the same time. 3 hour crying fits but only a few times. Other than that, pretty emotionless and pointless. No hole ever.

Flush it. Simple as that. If I managed to flush this in 2006, you'll manage to flush a few grams of PCP analogue.

Shit crOOk, if I knew you back on 2006 I would pay you a nice ammount of cash for sending me this instead of flushing it out! ;)

Don't get me wrong, I also love this chemical. But the lackluster, soft, friendly experiences have me coming to it again and again without problem, as it doesn't feel as "toxic" as 3-MeO-PCP or 2-OxO-PCE. I'm falling in patterns of usage here like I fell back in time with ketamine or mxe, and I don't like that. It means I dose everyday for light experiences that only relax me, but doesn't give me any spiritual insights or mood lifting like 3-MeO-PCP or 2-OxO-PCE does. Just fucks with my health. Maybe because I'm snorting it, dosage needs to be high, and I didn't reached a hole experience with this one still. Maybe if I take 100mg oral my mind will change about this one.

I don't want to flush anything... Well, I flushed out my -phenidines except for ephenidine back in time because the amnesia and dirty experiences lead me to hospital once, and don't regret it, but I don't want to flush something I'm enjoying. When the batch is finished, I will say bye bye and won't restock again, simple as that :) With 3-meo or 2-oxo I'm able to control myself and spare usage within weeks, even months, without any intense craving.

I hope you didn't get prosecuted for environmental crime for flushing that :D but actually I'm pretty sure I remember seeing that pic years ago..

Also, interesting - I find DCK to feeling miles more nasty than 3-MeO-PCP, but I guess I dose 3-MeO-PCP relatively lower than I dosed DCK.

Got a little last bit of a batch of MXE coming in tomorrow together with some affordable K - I would IM them, much better and cleaner, but I can't really afford the gear necessary for that - the micron filters alone are insanely priced.

Anyway whether you stop buying more, or actually proceed to flush if it is that bad (and yeah dissos can be that addictive, it is not weird!) - I agree: please don't spiral if you notice the self-control isn't working.

I'm demonstrating a bit more self-control than I used to have, but I really have to pull the plug just the same if I can't just save my K in a drawer and stick to doing healthy stuff with my life during weekdays. I think it is most of all using when I am in a considerable tough spot, in the past things could get so difficult that the desperation would incite abuse.

Last edited:
Yeah i've seen that pic many times over the years.

Solipsis, popular auction sites have them for cheap. Sometimes it takes some searching to find good deals. I know a place that will give you a "Sample" of a few of them upon request. It'd be kinda sad to just insufflate the now rare MXE. Either way hope you have fun brother!<3

I'll be IM'ing 110 mgs of DCK. Maybe more like 80 but since 110 is all I have I think i'm going to just go for it. Also have DPT and 2c-D to accompany it in the launch to space! A tad of 3-MeO-PCP. Should be interesting!

Well against my better judgement I dipped into my DCK stash again, but I'm glad I did as I had the best experience I've had yet.

I had taken approximately 25ug 1P-LSD earlier in the day, as I really needed some oomph to get some work done and caffeine wasn't cutting it (ended up being a bit on the high side but thats life). About 6-7 hours later I took 30mg DCK orally.

It hit me like it never had before. Once I came up, after about 45 minutes or so, I turned off the lights, crawled into bed, and put on some ambient music. I ended up getting some great CEVs and introspection for a little while, which lead me to ingest another 20mg orally about 1.5 hours after my first dose, bringing my total ~50mg.

This put me into what I can only call a gradual or slow release hole. It wasn't like the 'slipping' of a K hole, but more like a slow and steady sinking. As I was laying in bed, I slowly got more and more dissociated, with heavier and heavier CEVs. At points I was unable to tell if my eyes were open or closed. There were a few points where I had the same experience of lying on the ground in the middle of a dark valley looking up at a sky FULL of stars. At other points I was flying through some dark, smokey geometry. A few times when I consciously opened my eyes, I got some interesting OEVs that are very hard to describe, such as my shits roiling or bubbling with electricity. I also got a good deal of introspection and creativity, and it was interesting because it felt that my thought processes were not impaired at all. I was able to take a step back form a lot of the things going on in my life and think about in a different, useful way. I've read some people claim this stops your thoughts, but it was quite the opposite with me (although this could be the 1P that was still in my system). The only negative of the experience was the constant need to get up and take a piss. Interrupting the experience to stumble to the bathroom was no fun.

After a while of this, I got up and began surfing the internet, just doing whatever. I felt incredibly relaxed and didn't feel the harsh comedown that I had been getting with insuff. Eventually, I realized I should probably be getting to sleep and took to benadryl. I put on the movie swordfish but had no luck following it and ended up falling asleep peacefully.

Today, I am definitely feeling a little out of it, slow, floaty, maybe slightly dissociated, but not bad. Really enjoyed last nights experience and am still processing it.

My takeaways are: this is great with lysergamides and a little goes a long way, oral is by far the smoothest and most pleasant ROA I have tried (feels a lot like K, if K had a much longer onset and duration), and DCK makes me have to piss like a mofo. I want to try this with a tryptamine sometime soon, perhaps 4-Aco-DMT, I imagine it will be awesome.

Also, I think this may have finally whet my appetite for a good disso experience. I had been trying to scratch that itch for a couple weeks with DCK but had not been successful although always felt I was close. This made it very moreish. Hoping now I can put it down for a while and really concentrate on some things in my life I need to deal with before taking more vacations in disso world haha.

Is there different batches of this in Scandinavia?

I have tried a Ket-analog that thy didn't gave me the name of. (Was surprisingly like normal KET but somewhat more not Euphoric but happy??)

This one i just got a small sample but it felt the same as the other witch has bin available in Scandinavia for quite some time now!!

Like Ket maybe somewhat more dos potent? (Hard for me to tell from the small amount i hade)
On 200mg over a night i didn't found the DXE-gole but it gave me very ket like effect with some more warmth? enjoyable feelings to it.
Also i think it's somewhat more dreamy.

This is a fairly a curet dosage table (It is for me anyhow!!)

Threshold: 2-5mg
Light: 5-15
Common: 15-25
Strong: 25-50
Heavy (Holing): Didn't found it...

This is from: PsychonautWiki
https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Deschloroketamine

510 MG OF DESCHLOROKETAMINE, A MILLIGRAM SCALE, A RECTAL SYRINGE...

OK here is the report:

It began with a miracle of modern service! I had ordered 500mg O-PCM with a vendor and had opted for a mail service.

The vendor let me know that he had just dropped that mail service because it was inefficient and instead had sent my package with a super expensive courier service, and this with no added cost to me.

People! 25 hours after the courier got that parcel, it arrived at my door.

It had travelled 4 COUNTRIES at an average velocity of over 50 miles an hour!

COLOR ME IMPRESSED!

I weighed it, it was 10mg overweight.

I took an allergy test then first took 15mg, then 25mg (40mg rectal total in 1 hour) and proceeded to get VERY high.

You cant get high on ketamine rectally unless you use insane doses, but with DCK/O-PCM it worked just fine.

Guys I have tried:

MXE
4-MeO-PCP
3-MeO-PCP
3-MeO-PCE
NENK
O-PCE
O-PCM

LOUD AND CLEAR: 0-PCM is my FAVORITE dissociative, after MXE and before O-PCE.

This stuff is GOOD.

It has the sedation of Ketamine but the punching power of O-PCE. Its very much like a more sedative MXE or a less stimulant O-PCE.

Visuals ARE RICH. This is Holey stuff. The hole beckons. Never before saw I OEV distortions to the magnitude than now with the O-PCM.

I kept on using doses from 15-30mg and all inbetween.

O-PCM IS A VALID MXE SUBSTITUTE.

The stuff came as yellowish course crystals, coarse like granulated sugar.

I went from noon to morning, quit dosing around 10 AM and was still plenty intoxicated when I hit the sack at 23:30.

I would say its half as strong as O-PCE and double as strong as MXE.

Its a harder drug than MXE, less forgiving of high doses. I'd HATE to dose too high on this.

I had such beautiful spiritual experiences, it has the full spiritual richness of MXE.

This was what Ketamine tried to do with me but failed to, because I had to snort it. This one can be taken oral and rectal so theres no dose restrictions.

It was so beautiful at some times, made me cry.

Magic happened.

I love it. Not as much as MXE but this one could make me asc happy as MXE if I didnt have any.

I had a good proper shit today, I waited for that in writing that report, because it was said it is an antibiotic. If it was I would have been unable to pass a stool due to mass microbial death in the bowels, none of that, it doesnt appear any more antibiotic than O-PCE or MXE rectally.

Thank you for reading.

If you want a good MXE substitute, O-PCM is your drug.

Thanks for the report, were you trying to cruise on the effects of 40mg or where you trying to push it deeper? Looking for something that can be used just as well as MXE for just chilling around (after-parties, getting home from work, etc.)

Thanks for the report, were you trying to cruise on the effects of 40mg or where you trying to push it deeper? Looking for something that can be used just as well as MXE for just chilling around (after-parties, getting home from work, etc.)

Oh this is a WAY heavy drug. I probed deeper and deeper, I took about a dose every hour and its a 6 hour drug on repeat dosing so you gradyually get higher and higher.

I read that a "hole in one" is very unleasant on this so I didnt want to go there. A bluelighter flatlined on 150mg O-PCE rectal, so this is not a drug to get cavalier on.

Still I pushed it HARD and with success. There were times where the whole visual field distorted extremely , like reality was about to rip apart before my open eyes. There was CONSIDERABLE transformation and warping of the room going on.

Yeah, ive got to say. This new batch is amazing. MXE replacement for real?!8o

So people are really calling this compound D(I)CK? ;)

I don't see why an antibiotic effect would give you a sinus headache specifically, if anything it would prevent any sort of bacterial infection. But who knows, snorting a pretty much researched chemical could. I suspect probably unrelated but best to treat it as if it's related and lay off the DCK for a while.

Yeah, you better stop laying on your D(I)CK ;)

Also, interesting - I find DCK to feeling miles more nasty than 3-MeO-PCP

My D(I)CK also feels nasty sometimes ;)

Last edited: