• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy Ephenidine (N-ethyl-1,2-diphenylethylamine) Thread

I think I'm going to try ephenidine tonight. Any tips? Will I be able to sleep 6 hours later?

To answer my own question: no. Even with the help of etizolam, I didn't fall asleep until 11 hours after the first dose (six h after the last reside). Possibly taking my dose all at once may prevent the stimulation from lingering as long as it did.

Sorry forth consecutive replies but I can't edit posts on mobile

Oh shit I'd hate that.... I wonder if it could be used similarly to 3-MeO-PCP though, I can't very well sleep on that any time soon either so dosing is best done early in the day. Then again it is so functional that an actually nice day can be had that doesn't have to be 'hole or bust'. My experience with diphenidine is that it was eerie and amnestic... Since then I haven't learned why I should consider something like diphenidine, the somehow slightly more interesting MXP, the apparently superior EPH and the pretty much elusive isophenidine.

It seems like tolerance builds quickly with this. My 200mg dose the next day was only marginally stronger than my initial dose. Again, I redosed a bit, but with little measurement (I know it's bad HR I'm sorry). Filled the emptied baggie with water, mixed it all up and drank it. There was a lot stuck to the sides. This chemical is hard to work with.

Maybe I am just not dosing high enough. But like I said, I don't like the idea of having to take 300mg or more. It was fun at these low doses, but also a little boring.

I'd like to try again at some point in the future, but for now, I'm satisfied that I at least got to experience ephenidine. I could see this being a great "disso newb" drug because the high, at least on the doses I was taking, is very laid back, giddy, and carefree.

Be warned though, it is a stimulant. Nothing hardcore, but if stimulation gives you anxiety, just keep that in mind.

I could also see it being a lot of fun at parties, tbh. Just don't drink. Supposedly someone got chemical burns in their stomach from mixing ephenidine with alcohol.

EDIT: Smoking weed (more or less 24 hours since the last small redose, like 30 hours since the initial 200mg dose) seems have made me feel the effects of ephenidine. It's almost like a flashback, but not full blown. But certain things the ephenidine made happen, like tingling sensations in my body, and CEV that are INTENSE. more intense than any i got when i was actually on ephenidine, tbh

Last edited:
(On mobile)

I take back what I said abou vaping ephenidine. I was more careful this time and used a better tube to inhale the vapor with. A relatively small amount (anywhere from 50 to 100mg have me pleasant dissociation quickly it. It still wasn't as fast as vaping mxe, though.

The dissociation wore off fairly quickly. Maybe 30 min to an hour. Now I'm very lightly dissociated, but also amped as fuck. I can feel it fighting the etizolam I took. Like I'll lower my head and my eyes will close for a second, but then I'll suddenly be bouncing off the walls.

Far greater stimulation:dissociation ratio than oral.

But then again, I've also taken Kratom after baking the ephenidine.

The dose needed is around 180mg, this much hydrochloride salts caused a slight bleed in my upper digestive tract last time I used it, so risk vs reward and harm reduction, I flushed my stash.

The dose needed is around 180mg, this much hydrochloride salts caused a slight bleed in my upper digestive tract last time I used it, so risk vs reward and harm reduction, I flushed my stash.

How did you find out you had internal bleeding?

An uncomfortable tickling in my throat, and a light spotting of blood in my saliva with a bit of reflux.
Nothing really that bad just a slight burn, but ephenidine wasn't really that great either, so again risk vs reward and I decided to flush it.

An uncomfortable tickling in my throat, and a light spotting of blood in my saliva with a bit of reflux.
Nothing really that bad just a slight burn, but ephenidine wasn't really that great either, so again risk vs reward and I decided to flush it.
That is not internal bleeding, but upper gastrointestinal bleeding. Not meaning to be a smartass, it's just important we don't use clearly defined terms inflationarily because they have a tendency to spread like virii on these forums.

That is not internal bleeding, but upper gastrointestinal bleeding. Not meaning to be a smartass, it's just important we don't use clearly defined terms inflationarily because they have a tendency to spread like virii on these forums.
Really? I didn't say it was, just trying to help someone that asked a question. Not gonna start an argument in this thread but I'm just reporting something that happened dude, just chill and let things be, no wonder some BL places turn to ghost towns, because people like you jump on tiny little things that don't really matter that much and scare people away in case they make a tiny mistake, you think your trying to help your not crook. Honestly if PD is being moderated I think they should have a little word to you crook.

I didn't realize internal bleeding has such a specific meaning, sorry about that.

I've come to agree with mindseye when it comes to ephenidine, though. Felt hard on my body as well. It was quite enjoyable, but I'm going to wait a while before getting more. At least to ensure my body has fully recovered, if not for some more info regarding the compound to surface.

I also want to say that I don't think I really had an "afterglow." I'm pretty sure I was just still feeling the ephenidine. The tail end of the experience lasts for ages.

I didn't realize internal bleeding has such a specific meaning, sorry about that.

I've come to agree with mindseye when it comes to ephenidine, though. Felt hard on my body as well. It was quite enjoyable, but I'm going to wait a while before getting more. At least to ensure my body has fully recovered, if not for some more info regarding the compound to surface.

I also want to say that I don't think I really had an "afterglow." I'm pretty sure I was just still feeling the ephenidine. The tail end of the experience lasts for ages.
I would recommend going for 2-Oxo-PCE instead for various reasons. One of them being that these diphenylethylamines that Ephenidine belongs to have not been as thoroughly researched as arylcyclohexylamines that 2-Oxo-PCE belongs to. I am a huge fan of both, but 2-Oxo-PCE wins in every aspect. They do share a lot of traits, so you won't get a totally different experience, compared to say ingesting 3-MeO-PCP.
Another reason should be financial considerations. 2-Oxo-PCE is much stronger mg by mg. However if you are in the UK the latter may fall under the dissociative blanket ban while ephenidine may not. I have no idea to be honest.

Oh and there is really no reason to apologize to anyone imho eventhough good manners are always a pleasant sight. <3
I could see that most people would assume gastrointestinal bleeding is internal bleeding which is part of why I felt the need to mention it is not. An eye opener to me was when I first heard the notion, that the gastrointestinal lumen is really not inside the body but keeping the inside separate from the outside it was an eye-opener for me. We are basically a long tube. :D

Last edited:
I would recommend going for 2-Oxo-PCE instead for various reasons. One of them being that these diphenylethylamines that Ephenidine belongs to have not been as thoroughly researched as arylcyclohexylamines that 2-Oxo-PCE belongs to. I am a huge fan of both, but 2-Oxo-PCE wins in every aspect. They do share a lot of traits, so you won't get a totally different experience, compared to say ingesting 3-MeO-PCP.
Another reason should be financial considerations. 2-Oxo-PCE is much stronger mg by mg. However if you are in the UK the latter may fall under the dissociative blanket ban while ephenidine may not. I have no idea to be honest.

I absolutely cannot wait to try O-PCE. Planning on trying 3-meo-pce tonight or the day after.

Trying this one today :) will report my findings. Started with a threshold dose of 60 mgs. Waiting two hours before I decide whether to redose or not.

I see I am a little late to the party but I am glad to see you gentlemen sorted it out... I agree it's an honest mistake and also agree that it's worth being specific in order not to let alarm bells go off for the wrong reasons. Worth "jumping on", but that would need to be done very exactly cause it can easily be taken too personally. (Happens to me a lot).
Yeah for a drug to cause internal bleeding I would almost think it has to be akin to a cytolytic venom, but causticity can of course have a chemical scold any tissue it comes in contact with before being distributed and diluted enough to offset the causticity. u4 sounds like an example of something quite too caustic. Of course the doses needed is another factor.

Oh and there is really no reason to apologize to anyone imho eventhough good manners are always a pleasant sight. <3
I could see that most people would assume gastrointestinal bleeding is internal bleeding which is part of why I felt the need to mention it is not. An eye opener to me was when I first heard the notion, that the gastrointestinal lumen is really not inside the body but keeping the inside separate from the outside it was an eye-opener for me. We are basically a long tube. :D

I gotta say crook, I found O-PCE and ephenidine to be WORLDS APART. Ephenidine was fun, but when I did it, I hadn't done any proper dissos besides Nitrous for about two years. Now that I've had my memory refreshed with 3-meo-pce and o-pce, ephenidine just felt cracked out. It felt more like a stimulant with dissociative characteristics, than the other way around. Ephenidine was all fun and games. O-PCE got REAL.

I gotta say crook, I found O-PCE and ephenidine to be WORLDS APART. Ephenidine was fun, but when I did it, I hadn't done any proper dissos besides Nitrous for about two years. Now that I've had my memory refreshed with 3-meo-pce and o-pce, ephenidine just felt cracked out. It felt more like a stimulant with dissociative characteristics, than the other way around. Ephenidine was all fun and games. O-PCE got REAL.
Full-on hole for hours. Became one with everything in that place. Done it 3 times at doses up to 600mg IV. Maybe you dosed too low. Did not feel stimulating at all to me. People are so different aren't they?

Full-on hole for hours. Became one with everything in that place. Done it 3 times at doses up to 600mg IV. Maybe you dosed too low. Did not feel stimulating at all to me. People are so different aren't they?

You definitely dosed higher than me. Didn't you used to do a lot of mdpv? Maybe that's why you didn't feel the stimulation as much. Or maybe it is just as you said, different biochemistry and all that.

I think also the IV route is going to potentially drastically change the qualitative effects of a drug.