• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Cheapest Way to use N2O (Nitros-Oxide) whippets?

Mr.drugs

Greenlighter
Hey guys I'm still new to BL so sorry if this is in the wrong section of the forum or if I break any rules (please tell me if I do).

But anyways my question is what is the cheapest way to crack whippets and get the N2O into a balloon. I know the basic options are a cracker, or a whipped cream dispenser. Both of which are hard to find for less that [andrew Jackson]. Is there something that will break the seal on the whippets that is safe? Would something like this [not there anymore anyway] work? Basically I have [used to have money] and want to buy 50 chargers and a device to use them, I will be ordering off the internet so any advice will help. Thanks Guys.

-Drugs

Last edited by a moderator:
Whip cream dispenser of the right type requires no balloons, that's the beauty of using them, the photos you may have seen of the protest in the UK showed people using them in combo. That was simply to make a photographically and colorful protest by showing a bunch of full ballons, and probably nobody wanted to - or few could haul an actual tank to the event.

Im not looking for a source or price. Just wondering if you can use those little things that I linked in my first post.

Also guys I know this has probably been answered else where but seeing as how this thread of mine is up.. How many hits would one get out of an 8 oz. charger? And one more question, what is your guys' preferred method of using N2O? (i.e. cracker, maker, etc.) Also is there any difference in potency between brands of chargers? If so what are your preferred brand(s)?

Thanks guys,
Mr.drugs

One more question… Will a whipped cream dispenser (cracker), accept any size of charger or do you have to buy a specific size for a specific cracker?

In the US I've only ever encountered one size of cartridge in over 25 years, they fit whatever type of cracker / whipped cream make your find on the market. So, you should have no problems buying a box of cartridges and a cream maker, everything should fit fine.

I can't recommend using nitrous, but since you asked. I would start with one cartridge. Some cream makers will accommodate two cartridges - load one, then load a second, but remember you're essentially making a small bomb, if the maker isn't solid it could blow... though I've never experienced that.

A few notes: crackers kind of suck b/c they get very cold and freeze up, but the same still happen to a whip cream maker of you load cartridge after cartridge in fast succession. Never put your lips on the outlet of a cracker! Empty cartridges are very cold, they can burn your hand/fingers. Always use a balloon with simple crackers. Really whip cream makers are the best way to go, unless you've got a tank...

Do not inhale nitrous without being seated, and not near anything dangerous in case you "fish out", which is where you loose control and flop around a bit. Standing and using nitrous is a really bad idea, I've seen some of the nastiest falls and head injuries from people inhaling while standing up, or from standing up before the nitrous has worn off.

Be safe. Best to have someone else with you and don't both be wah-wahing at the same time, take turns and go slow. The stuff can sneak up on you, so be careful moving about after using nitrous, you may have wobbly legs for several minutes or longer after the effect seems to have faded. Ime, a cartridge can keep you "high" for 15- 60 seconds. Music is a must, imo. Hope that helps.

Whip cream dispenser of the right type requires no balloons, that's the beauty of using them, the photos you may have seen of the protest in the UK showed people using them in combo. That was simply to make a photographically and colorful protest by showing a bunch of full ballons, and probably nobody wanted to - or few could haul an actual tank to the event.

Wait...I have some experience using a simple hand cracker and balloons and everyone here keeps recommending the more expensive dispensers so are you actually saying you can inhale the nitrous STRAIGHT from the dispenser and NOT be at risk of freezing your throat or mouth?!?!?!

IF so, that's great.

I love nitrous.

But why wouldn't it still be a risk?

I need to understand why the gas wouldn't still be cold enough to burn me.

Thanks

I need to understand why the gas wouldn't still be cold enough to burn me.

the gas expands less as it goes from a whip cream dispenser to a balloon. (look up ideal gas law pV=NRt) but you shouldn't inhale it right out of a dispenser anyway, is high pressure gas and you can burst your lungs..

all crackers are the same potency, there is no different "types" of nitrous oxide, it's all just nitrous. one charger is generally one hit but sometimes people do up to 3 at once.

a whip cream dispenser costs a lot more than a little hand cracker but is the absolute best way to go.

another thing to consider is that each charger has a little bit of black oil in it from the compressor compressing the gas in the factory, this will accumulate in the baloon if you use a hand cracker, otherwise it collects in the dispenser and you can clean it out.

the gas expands less as it goes from a whip cream dispenser to a balloon. (look up ideal gas law pV=NRt) but you shouldn't inhale it right out of a dispenser anyway, is high pressure gas and you can burst your lungs..

all crackers are the same potency, there is no different "types" of nitrous oxide, it's all just nitrous. one charger is generally one hit but sometimes people do up to 3 at once.

a whip cream dispenser costs a lot more than a little hand cracker but is the absolute best way to go.

another thing to consider is that each charger has a little bit of black oil in it from the compressor compressing the gas in the factory, this will accumulate in the baloon if you use a hand cracker, otherwise it collects in the dispenser and you can clean it out.

Sorry Sekio, I'm drunk so my understanding is sub par haha.

So..are you saying it is safeER to inhale NO2 from one of these dispensers as opposed to a cracker??

You seem to be saying NO...so is a balloon the best route??

ANd yes, absolutely I have seen that black gunk in my cracker and worried about it so why is that easier to clean out of a dispenser?

ANd if so...why do people seem to so favor the dispensers as opposed to crackers?

Thanks

Edit: I will wait till you come online again to respond to this.

Using a whip cream dispenser is the cheapest, most efficient, and least frustrating method to use nitrous oxide, I find. Although "cheap" is relative here.

In my opinion, nitrous oxide is an expensive drug to partake of, regardless which method one uses.

Personally, I use two dispensers at a time, each filled with precisely three canisters of nitrous oxide. Last month I had purchased 1,000 canisters on Amazon, thinking they'd last me at least 2 months. Amazingly, I had run out after only 4 days. I waited a fortnight for this stuff to arrive in the mail only for it to be gone before the weekend. Hundreds of dollars--gone within days.

Not to go off on a tangent here, but I used this brief time to experiment with combinations of nitrous oxide and other drugs. Through my experimentation, I learned that if I combine alcohol, cannabis, APINACA, BIM-018, and salvia divinorum concomitantly with nitrous oxide the effect is absolutely astounding. The sum effect is much more profound and unique than either drugs' effects in isolation.

And whenever I used the nitrous oxide, I really felt as if I had died and drifted away to some other plane of existence. I felt like I had been abducted by aliens several times, as well. More importantly, however, is that I became incredibly more creative during and for a short time after the drugs wore off. I was able to think about things like maths and science from novel and extraordinary perspectives. It was unbelievable.

I don't know what you guys are paying for crackers or dispensers since its been a long time since I did n2o regularly, but I just made my own cracker from basic stuff at the hardware store and I recall it costing a lot less than 20 dollars, may not be as good as a proper dispenser but it served me well enough. There's guides all over the internet, might be a cheaper option.

Thanks for all the info guys, and speed thanks for the harm reduction info. Much appreciated. Someone earlier in the thread brought up mixing N2O with other drugs. I have imediate access to cannabis, almost every type of pain killer, and benzos. Although I know the risk of something bad happening will increase while using other drugs, I'd just like to know from you're guys' personal experiences, what are the best combos while using N2O?

And by the way speedballs, by size I am referring to 8 gram, 16 gram, etc.. I've done some more research and I have found that most crackers/makers are set up for the 8gram canisters but if you purchase an adapter (or separate cracker already set up for 16 gram chargers) you can use the larger ones in your 8gram cracker. However, it is very important to understand that if your maker can hold 2 8 gram chargers it will only be able to hold one 16gram charger without the risk of explosion.

Thanks for all the info guys, and speed thanks for the harm reduction info. Much appreciated. Someone earlier in the thread brought up mixing N2O with other drugs. I have imediate access to cannabis, almost every type of pain killer, and benzos. Although I know the risk of something bad happening will increase while using other drugs, I'd just like to know from you're guys' personal experiences, what are the best combos while using N2O?

Combining nitrous with weed and painkillers like Oxycodone, Hydrocodone or Kratom extracts are AMAZING.

I recommend you first take whatever dosage of the best pain killer you have is, then wait for it to kick in and then get high as fuck on weed, and then once you are high on both drugs do some nitrous.

You can thank me later haha.

Somehow find a hippy traveler that runs a nitrous shop. Basically in west Chester PA we had someone who would fill 40 pound tanks for like 45 it was crazy. Literally for a whole year we would fill it like everyday lmao it was bad