• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Mental Health Needs More Madness! Recruitment!

herbavore

Bluelight Crew
Mental Health is looking for two new moderators. Candidates should preferably have experience in issues pertaining to this sub-forum, be open minded about all the various paradigms for interpreting mental illness/mental health as well as the various treatments. Feeling passionate about your own way of looking at things, however, is a plus!

Day-today duties include checking any reported posts, moving or closing threads as necessary, attempting to diffuse anything that is getting heated to the point where it becomes detrimental to discussion and generally keeping an eye on the place.

Shoot any of the moderators a PM if you are interested. Tell us why you want the position, what you feel you could bring to the forum to help it grow, serve more people etc. as well as where you are on the globe ( it's great to have diverse time zones!), how much time you could realistically devote to it and anything else you think is pertinent.

This search will end on August 10, 2015.

Last edited:
Oh what a shame that I'm fairly new here, I would have adored the role as moderator for MH!

There's always next year I suppose :-(

How long do I have to be a bluelighter to qualify for a moderator role herbavore?

I think technically you are supposed to have a thousand posts but I think I've seen a lot of wiggle room on that one. ;)

That's a shame herbavore. I will get my posts up to the criteria and hopefully there will be an opening for a mod once I do.

By the way, you're such an inspiration. Your advice is second to none and you always know what to say to a person going through difficulties, myself included. You're real and that's what this forum needs. You're damn good at what you do honey. Never change and keep up the good work x

I'm bumping this thread as we are fast approaching the end date for applications. I recently changed the end date as I didn't think it was helpful to stretch it out that long because the forum could really use the help and we have some great applications. Apologies to any procrastinators...better yet, a challenge for you procrastinators!;)

Bah i didn't see the changed date until now. Oh well guess that's where procrastination get's you.

Oh damn, typical I come back from a break & miss a deadline. I'm quite invested in mental health these days. Oh well, good luck to all those who applied! :)

OK, everyone, I extended the time to yesterday to receive more apps but the application process is now closed and so is this thread. We'll be letting you know soon!:)