• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Let's get loaded and practice medicine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drinking beer and contemplating dinner. Gonna be eggs and pork I think. Maybe a grapefruit. I want to go out but I don't need to spend money to have fun! So I won't.

coming down from the meth and h combo I've been shootin all day, shot 60mg heroin now and had 3 beers and a .3g cannabis edible.

I better slow down on the meth and h usage if I know what's best for me. Tolerance definitely getting higher. Shit, the last thing I need is to develop another dependency.

Last edited:
Toooo high. Underestimated my new batch of BTH, took a big shot, and now I'm throwing up & burning up and itchy as fuck and my vision's so blurry it's hard. And I nod the hell out every few minutes and I have the short-term memory of a goldfish. But just took a Bubba Kush indica honey oil dab, & the nausea's gone :D

Brb, gonna eat popcorn and warm chocolate cake ans some milk while watching 'Life of Pi' and buying my plane ticket to Puerto Rico in three weeks~

A lil high on meth been awake since yesterday some time I drank 3 beers n smoked really strong cannabis just now. Idk how I feel about this high...Lol

11 beers deep. No end in sight. I'm gonna be up for the next 4 hours so I will continue to drink.

40mg methadone
50mg hydroxyzine
Iced coffee

Been smoking bud steady too

High on this here dope:

NSFW:
20150719_180525_zps4pwojtmf.jpg

Like 50 mgs gets the job done and then some.

and weed.

Last edited:
High on this here dope:

Like 50 mgs gets the job done and then some.

and weed.

Looks like some fire, yo B)

Banged some of this fairly potent & ridiculously cheap BTH like 2 hours ago, it's Nod City over here
oh yeah and honey oil

Last edited:
Looks like some fire, yo B)

Banged some of this fairly potent & ridiculously cheap BTH like 2 hours ago, it's Nod City over here

opiates dude lmao

Totally sober over here, had my normal bupe dose earlier but I'm itching for some whiskey and a spliff. Shame I'm broke.

Drinking rum, i'm kind of bored and my main weed dealer isn't answering the phone.
It's raining outside so i'm gonna finish my rum and smoke whats left of my weed for now

Last edited:
I don't usally snort my roxis but said why the hell not. Snorted 30mgs, Super fucking good rush. Bout to smoke a bowl. Going on a cruise in Mexico so I can fucking drink without being sneaky. Definitely bringing some Roxis on the boat

Decided to skip the booze today, got work tonight so that's a good enough reason... Coffee instead for now, val later. Cookin taters.

^tater tots? potatoes?

basking in post-workout excellence with nothing but my sobriety...which I actually like

If I wished I could get drunk and stimmed, but that's not how I roll these days

peace

Yeah, potatoes. Cheap and nutritious. And most importantly, easy to cook.

Post workout highs are great

Got baked earlier

Had a sweet wrkout buzz from bmx all day

Been cruisin around my bity in the golf r all night draggin an shit,

Feelin good bouta smoke more then pass out

Done work, ate some eggs n chicken sausage, watched some FMA, laundry now. Oh and the smallest bit of weedgot me proper toasted. For some reason I have only been desiring alcohol for a long time now when it comes to regular recreational drugs and I feel like an experience with dmt would help change that. Only a matter of time.

40mg methadone
50mg hydroxyzine
24oz 8% abv beer

no weed yet today, I actually don't really have more than a few hits left which is OK because today is my last day smoking (due to probation drug testing)

chilling and looking for a job

Finally kicking this oxy habit. I've got xanax bars & adderall to help me get through this BS. I feel surprisingly good considering it's Day 2 off. Usually the second day is misery for me...

OT:
10mg Adderall
1mg Xanax
Bong ripz

Listening to music, watching movies, playing games. Just kicking back until work at 5. Hope everyone is having a good day. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.