• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Let's get loaded and practice medicine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm working my way through 500mg of Methamphetamine and prepping a shot of Heroin so I can sleep through the comedown. Probably gonna throw a few more lines on top and maybe a beer or two though before I hit the needle.

Just did a line and feeling SO much better than smoking. Am I the only one that finds snorting that much more intense inspite of the burn.

Last edited:
Used to post on these threads all the time, ya know, like a decade ago. Little less than that. It's not nearly as special when you do it every single day.

I am feeling quite wonderful right now. I greatly missed Adderall. I don't have a consistent supply for uppers like these, so if I get them it's a rare treat.

Feeling confident, energetic from the Adderall. Combining it with the superman-esque quality of heroin, I feel quite awesome. The dope is much better than other bags I've got lately so it's actually overpowering the Adderall in terms of nodding vs. being super awake. Also vaporizing some weed, since weed goes with everything.

Probably going to take a little more Adderall. Going to do some more heroin. Going to vape some more Mary J and I'm going to throw in some Klonopin as it gets a little later. %) :D :| =D Yup, drugs. It's all I got

been back on about a three month straight h binge and been cravin daaa shiii outta some good ole fashioned addy and that post of yours, carl, aint helping lol someone get me amphetamines stat! needs me any form o' speedball i can get ma hands on. got my wine sommelier certification tomorrow and these frequent lil nod "naps" are not very conducive to ma study sched

Dropped 150ugc al lad
a fair amount of ephenidine
few various benzos
noids to shmoke
5-MAPB Which I suspect may be 6-APDB

High on tramadol, smoking lots of weed and hash at my friends house

40mg methadone
50mg amitriptyline
25mg hydroxyzine
20mg d-amphetamine
Coffee

Staying in New Hampshire for the night hopefully if I can find a cheap enough hotel room

Finally found katamine! Bout to it in a little. Going to avoid a k-hole or atleast I'm going to try

k holes are gr8 tho
You said it!
OT; Loads of fkn Anti-Biotics for a spider bite, and a buncha Codeine. They say I can't drink, I feel like that's bullshit, I might cop some Jameson.. Fuck my arm swelled up 2x its size.

k holes are gr8 tho

The best, other than a shot of some fire dope or cocaine.

OT: Pounding Miller High Life's and packing bowls until my fucking mind shuts off. Been a depressing, chemically-imbalanced day for me, going thru it at work. I almost just quit today and walked out, but I need my droogz which requires skrillla

10mg etizolam throughout the day at work had me feeling tired but not anxious. But just got home and got beer and weed going. Plus more etizolam and tianeptine soon.

Last edited:
Drinking my last beer, then gonna smoke some weed I while I wait for beer shops to open, then gonna quit drinking cuZ I hate this shit.

10mg etizolam throughout the day at work had me feeling tired but not anxious. But just got home and got beer and weed going. Plus more etizolam and tianeptine soon.

Yo PM me, I got some questions about the tianeptine man.

OT: Drinking beer and smoking bud all through the night and waking up to the do the same + 1mg k-pin sub-L + about to throw a few gabapentins down the hatch. As well as lying to my boss about having an interview somewhere else so I can be lazy and late. The fucking store is closing in 6 weeks anyway. I'm in a don't-give-a-fuck-mode

SirTop, I feel you. I'm killing a 12 case a night + and it's become a necessity to keep alcohol on deck. Ugh, the things I do to make up for IV heroin/opioids.

Just smoked some UK grass. Pretty shit. Cant wait til i get back to cali.

Status
Not open for further replies.