How High Are You? v. Let's get loaded and practice medicine

Status
Not open for further replies.
chilin' feeling calm and relaxin' ...

50mg oxazepam
3 strong beers
smoking high grade weed and low quality hash
snorted 12mg of buprenorphine

Well I've become a victim of my own advice here. Broke out more of the ice, another small amount on the foil ... and its gone in one fell swoop! =D srsly though this was not planned and its not clever.

I'm afraid 3-MMC is addicting :#:
Binging like a methhead
Oh and I should be drunk, but I guess tolerance is handling that part.

I went from being amped, to nodding off every 30 seconds, thinking I'm elsewhere.
Amp was still going strong, but I was ready to call it off-
--
Chewed, then SL'ed 2mg Clonazepam
Mixture of 1.25mg Triazolam + Baclofen + Cyclobenzaprine + Flubiprofen (NSAID, helps joint pain / stiffness, much needed) then plugged while my pills were under my tongue
Waited to threshold effects, then, BOOM! IV 5mg Buprenorphine
About 45 minutes after, I orally ingested 1mg Clonazepam, .25mg Triazolam, and 50mg Diphenhydramine with a Dr. Pepper
Hope you dudes are up to no good per usual! Now it's time to snack on Twix, Snickers, and Dorito's, while watching the newest southpark. (Oddly enough, all the snacks are mini bars / those 1 oz chip bags). Hope everyone has a great night.

Bellhaven Scottish Ale
Bowls of good cannabis
1.5mg clonazepam subL
Small ~60-70mg shot of dope to stave off WD's/taper
0.1mg clonidine

Fuck, I hate kicking. Should probably swoop more k-pins if I can, only got like 11 left. I'm terrible when it comes to kicking opioids, I can't stand it.

Id hook you up with plenty of K-pins if i could hang, kickin dope must suck real bad...

Im chillin on a bunch of clonazepam and chainsmokin Benson & H's... Really shitty morning here. Problems with all the papers and bureaucracy from work, I guess I'm gonna be unemployed... Didn't wanna work with telemarketing anyway :p .... How can one make some money as a musician? Starting to think of investing in that................ /rant

Id hook you up with plenty of K-pins if i could hang, kickin dope must suck real bad...

Im chillin on a bunch of clonazepam and chainsmokin Benson & H's... Really shitty morning here. Problems with all the papers and bureaucracy from work, I guess I'm gonna be unemployed... Didn't wanna work with telemarketing anyway :p .... How can one make some money as a musician? Starting to think of investing in that................ /rant

It's the thought that counts Neuro, i appreciate it. I have like ~20 or more x 1mg k-pins, but next to nothing left in my bank acct. Considering what I've been going through it's hard as fuck to try and get out and put in job apps. I know I can fill most online, but then again I still gotta check up on those constantly and go in so they can put a face to the name. I still got some landscaping shit I'll be getting paid for, and the 20 hrs I worked at this gas station before I quit because of "swing shift" hrs, FUCK THAT.

Picked up this girl, so I got .4 of free dope.
IV'd 220mg heroin, considering what I was using this would be my rapid taper.
2 more mg of clonazepam subL'd
About to pack a bowl and fix another shot potentially, then fill out job apps; it's raining and depressing as fuck here right now. Gloom city, that's why I'm listening to downtrodden doom metal and dissonant black metal.

Not too high. Just did a shot of some pretty fire raw, another. 3g. Didn't space out my shots much/enough at all. Poor self control.
2 50 mg hydroxyzine
10 600mg gabapentin. My tolerance deems these almost worthless at this point and so I need a break asap. Or at least to limit to twice weekly (when in acute wd from opiates).

I wanna be super fucked up.

3 small shots of dope. Nicely doped up, gonna smoke a joint now. Ahhhhhhhhhh nice.
+3mg bromazepam
+0.125 brotizolam
+ WEED

mmhmmhmmm

Not too high. Just did a shot of some pretty fire raw, another. 3g. Didn't space out my shots much/enough at all. Poor self control.
2 50 mg hydroxyzine
10 600mg gabapentin. My tolerance deems these almost worthless at this point and so I need a break asap. Or at least to limit to twice weekly (when in acute wd from opiates).

I wanna be super fucked up.

That where I always fuck up with my IV dope rushes, my ridiculous lack of self-control makes me do them <2.5-3 hours apart until I'm forced to save one for the evening and/or morning. I can always manage putting at least 50-60mg aka half a bag/cap/point-150mg on "layaway" until the morning, fortunately. Lesson I had to learn in the depths and throughout the long 4-5 years of high-dosage IV heroin and IV cocaine addiction the hard way, for fucking sure.

Smoked two fat bowls, drinking a Coor's Banquet, shot another cap of heroin (this batch that's been hanging around my preferred dope dealer [both fire dope and cocaina] has to be fent-laced, I can tell by the fentanyl or like even the ever-so-prominent hydromorphone intensity of the rush that it's not just diacetylmorphine and it's metabolites that can contribute to the uniqueness of the rush from different batches/forms of heroin. Most of the time I can assume what the rush is going to be like by the color of the chunks/rocks of heroin: grey- pins n' needles, legs, itchy as fuck, high morphine content. white/off-white/beige- intense rush, different kind of pins cozier than morphine pins, can have mad legs or fent/little to no legs, brown/darker beige- usually a potent, classic heroin rush, itchy but less than grey batches, noticeable 6-MAM, 3-MAM, M3/6G attributes via high and rush. This is just how my city be, I'm rambling cuz I'm stupid lit right now haha. Ma bad

Sounds like a drugs fest in here tonight!

I had a spliff and a sleep at 5pm, then got back up and had some of last nights meth. Naughty of me but there was only 150mg left. Of which there is now less.. I noticed the weed I have makes for a seriously magic come down cure. Earlier I was left with an almost MDMA like afterglow, before I had a snooze.

Today I have drunk so much coffee that I feel a bit tense after all. :\

@neurotic,
Just do anything for a while so you can have the experience in the field as so many companies are now requiring.
I remember we've talked in the past. You are young and very intelligent. I believe you'll find something.

Now that you mention it, thanks for the reminder. I should redose. 3-MMC all day every day. Until I run out.

Averaging 10mg+ of valium a day this week and probably next week so I can be a placid and productive worker -_- pretty damn chilled make, making coffee.

My only night off this week I am spending with a sober friend (his birthday) so beer consumption is gonna be minimal this weekend too.

Looking forward to October 9, next full weekend :)

Also kratom is illegal in my state what the fuck I need a cheap legal opiate again!!!

Currently transitioning from an Adderall binge into my gabapentin script. Perfect timing, but had to endure an amp psychosis stage in between.

Ran out of 3-MMC, but require to stay awake. Decided to take the risk of consuming 2-FMA now, without knowing about anything about the risks of this combination...

^Why are you required to stay awake? :p

OT: snorted the last bit of my H after I woke up, gonna add a spliff to the mix and I feel so fiiiine. =D

I have slept way too much the last few days, because of which I've been putting myself in quite the difficult position. I have to work hard to recover from the setback I've created for myself. Also, I have a mandatory computer practical today which I can't sleep through.

Status
Not open for further replies.