D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Let's get loaded and practice medicine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got baked earlier

Had a sweet wrkout buzz from bmx all day

Been cruisin around my bity in the golf r all night draggin an shit,

Feelin good bouta smoke more then pass out

I have a golf mk5, not an r32 tho. Or whatever rtype urs is. Yours a v6 3.2 turbo ? Mk 5, 6 or 7?

Ot: quality chinawhite mixed in with oxy snorted plus loprazolam and strong weed. /nodin commences.

Yeah im noddin brows!Wdmit rhheñjùùùijddsjeddsssdd -Nodded out whilst typing.
Terrifically high. Full id say.

Last edited:
Just had my first few hits of bud today. Got all sweaty and nasty from the humidty just walking home and had to shower and feel much better.

just popped some xanax, bout to make some chicken noodle soup. Might trip tonight. Thinking of lsd. Finally got a hookup

good for you rollin! I'm getting ready to do the same, I've picked August 8th as D-Day.

Just had my first few hits of bud today. Got all sweaty and nasty from the humidty just walking home and had to shower and feel much better.

Yeah dude, I feel that, fucking humid in LA today, got sweaty just doing my laundry this morning (and we usually have cool mornings)

ot: monday like a friday! on my way to PDX tomorrow for my cousin's wedding, should be fun. so just ate 7.5 oxy, more dabs to come with packing

Couple beers before work. Only got tomorrow after this, then five days off. My (parents') dog is coming to visit for a few, plus I got a possible island double date going on w/ my homie, his girl, and some young Russian chick they said I'd like... No complaints mofuckas

Couple beers before work. Only got tomorrow after this, then five days off. My (parents') dog is coming to visit for a few, plus I got a possible island double date going on w/ my homie, his girl, and some young Russian chick they said I'd like... No complaints mofuckas

Yo get it on the double date bruh bruh!
oddly dogsittin for my mah an drunk as well nikkaaa

OT: Been out on the lake all day, a hurricane deep second one in the freezer now that we off the boat an home.
Crackin it soon

smoked some chronic, liiitttt.

Sup yo

5:22am

just woke up s/l 125mg ethylphen after some pleasant research on the 'noid BB-22.

Also still feeling the aftermath of 5 al-lad tabs 0.75 mg and 100mcg 1P-lsd, Ephenidine and more. ..

good for you rollin! I'm getting ready to do the same, I've picked August 8th as D-Day.

Thanks man, I wish you the best with getting off of em too. I'm coming off of a 60-90mg a day habit so it's been pretty rough, but I just can't wait to feel back to normal again. It's been over 48 hours now so the worst should be over soon. Surprisingly this one has been a lot easier than past w/d's. Probably because I really don't mentally crave it anymore, and that's a big factor.

Anyways, before work I took another 5mg Addy & 1mg Xanax. I actually had a solid, productive work day today. After I got home I took another 1mg Alpraz and probably will take one more sometime soon. The weed I've got right now is nice as well. Good for relaxing which is what I need lol.

That's pretty much it for my evening, hope all is well with the rest of y'all. Peace. %)

I have a golf mk5, not an r32 tho. Or whatever rtype urs is. Yours a v6 3.2 turbo ? Mk 5, 6 or 7?

Ot: quality chinawhite mixed in with oxy snorted plus loprazolam and strong weed. /nodin commences.

Mk6 2013 golf R,
it's an inline 4 turbo'd awd 6 speed manual trans.

My dream car is a mk4 v6 r32 but super rare to find a good one here. That boxy body can't be beat.

Dope tho mayne
Vw love
Hatchback love.

OT: Just smoked some more dank crackin into second 25oz hurricane now.
Feelin good.

Ayyyy Royce stick with it dawg,
not saying occasional use isn't cool but the farther out you get the easier it gets.

Car talk now huh, I ran into an old friend (he stole from me so take the term loosely now) he has a built evo8 with 560 to the wheels.

My car has well sorted suspension, wheels, tires, and some deletes to make it even lighter, but for all it sticks around the corners my tranny is beat the fuck up n I only ever had 166hp&tq at crank to begin. At this point I figure just stop trying to make it better and just sell it before the tranny explodes. My next semi-attainable dream cars in a couple years are a Honda s2000, or imported 1st gen wrx. BRZ maybe.

Really all I want is an old Toyota truck for work and a rwd or awd coupe for play.

On topic: grapefruit and valium

Just took my last hit of bud for a week

40mg methadone earlier and bout to drink a 24oz beer

Car talk now huh, I ran into an old friend (he stole from me so take the term loosely now) he has a built evo8 with 560 to the wheels.

My car has well sorted suspension, wheels, tires, and some deletes to make it even lighter, but for all it sticks around the corners my tranny is beat the fuck up n I only ever had 166hp&tq at crank to begin. At this point I figure just stop trying to make it better and just sell it before the tranny explodes. My next semi-attainable dream cars in a couple years are a Honda s2000, or imported 1st gen wrx. BRZ maybe.

Really all I want is an old Toyota truck for work and a rwd or awd coupe for play.

On topic: grapefruit and valium

s2000's are insane, a street car you can have a hella fun day at the track with imo.

I ain't modded my car at all, thinking of a freeflow exhaust system tho, for that sweet sound and other benefits.

OT: 1 mg xanax, 150 mgs heroin... today (shit here is legit that's all I needed) 100 mgs oxycodone, gnna add 20 mgs valium and 1 mgs loprazolam and bongues of dankosity.

30mg hydrocodone and an unknown quanitity of codeine (i bought a blister pack of codeine/paracetemol(acetominophen) and CWE'd the whole thing lol, i think it was around 4-500mg). I'm slightly high, it mostly just made me itchy :\

30mg hydrocodone and an unknown quanitity of codeine (i bought a blister pack of codeine/paracetemol(acetominophen) and CWE'd the whole thing lol, i think it was around 4-500mg). I'm slightly high, it mostly just made me itchy :\

I thought hydrocodone wasn't available in the UK

OT: sober now but im about to smoke a few bowls of dank

- 90 mg Oxycodone - white 10 mg IR pills - insufflated
- 180 mg DiHydroCodeine - white 30 mg pills with DHC, then underscore and then 30 on them - swallowed
- 250 mg Codeine - white 10 mg codeine sulfate pills - swallowed
- 30 mg Diazepam - yellow 5 mg pills - swallowed
- 40 mg Temazepam - white round 20 mg pills - swallowed
- around 500 mg of mediocre but also cheap Amphetamine - off white powder - insufflated
- Lucky Strikes - cigs - smoked
- 0.1 gram of Heroin IV
- 0.1 gram of Heroin smoked off foil

Nodding like hell at 03:22 AM, need to cut things down a bit, hmmm??? :\

--» Peace o/

I need to get to bed within the next two hours,so I'm drinking beer and might smoke some weed in a bit to help that along.

Status
Not open for further replies.