• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Im Fucked Megathread They said we couldn't get fucked, we fucked and got fucked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BecomingJulie

Bluelight Crew
old thread

Phenylethylamine derivatives mimic a natural hormone responsible for sexual arousal. The upshot of it is that if a guy takes speed, methamphetamine, ecstasy or anything else from that family while "soft", his body will think he already has an erection and not bother sending any more blood "down there". If, on the other hand, he takes it while he does in fact already have an erection, it will remain that way until the drug wears off.

Now, if you want to experience literally a whole 'nother kind of horny, take MDMA during an oestrogen peak .....

Last edited by a moderator:
Speed doesnt make me horny. It just makes me rattle on incessantly. Either internally or externally if Im with folks.

Speed and shrooms, speed and MD both combinations make me shut the fuck up pretty quick smart.

MD dosen't make me horny, nor does coke really.

Never had shrooms (had 4-aco-dmt) but LSD has an awesome sexual energy about it.

this is only the second time i've taken speed, is it normal for it to make you feel ridiculously horny? it's probably the horniest drug I've tried, even more so than meph.

Yeah its normal. Always makes me horny. Stim dick is a shame though

Yeah I find that with pretty much any stim I've tried.

Opiates on the other hand = the only time I'm not thinking with my dick.

My 3fpm is all gone. Knew I shouldve just ordered the higher quantity :(

This would really suck but I have another 5g coming and some 1p-lsd too. :3 gonna be an exciting next few things for me.

I'm all out of overtly recreational drugs.

I've been trying to get a bit fuzzy from the flubromazepam but they aren't co-operating today. I think I've had 8mg orally and 4mg sublingually and feel nothing. I know they take a long time to take effect and these aren't big doses but I normally get some contentment. I bet that I feel it in work tomorrow with it's massive half-life.

I know you don't know me very well but that could be a bit insensitive, following my recent gout-related amputation.

Damn that delicatessen and their wonderful chicken liver.

EDIT: Feeling them now. Food then sleep so I can be awake for the postman. Got a veritable goodie bag on its way (all legal). I bought some flubrazolam as I heard it's quite hypnotic and that's all I tend to want in a benzo.

I was also joking about the amputation :)

Last edited:
Ho capito Don Luigi, you always struck me as a man of many limbs.

Congrats again on the closest of shaves btw. :)

^ giz some, it might help me make some sense of my life.

im off to snaffle some 4ho met or whatever the fuck it is. tis the only way ill be able to achieve any form of baseline today

Guess ima gonna be hitting the MXE in a bit as I've got fuck all else (apart from booze) - not even a spliff... Oh well :\

Crap. Apvp 4h ago and still awake. Got to work in 5hours.

On the other hand, tis not such a bad stim orally. Quite ok and functional. Must not be doing it right

Decided I best neck a few blues this evening, I can't have had much in the way of sleep since Friday and there is only so much weirdity I can get away with at work.....still is fun trying to find out just how that amount actually is :)

TBF I put in the ground work and ensure I always maintain a level of oddness, it's not much of a chore;)

Decided I best neck a few blues this evening, I can't have had much in the way of sleep since Friday and there is only so much weirdity I can get away with at work.....still is fun trying to find out just how that amount actually is :)

TBF I put in the ground work and ensure I always maintain a level of oddness, it's not much of a chore;)

Heyyyyyyy there Allein :) you ok?

Evey

Crap. Apvp 4h ago and still awake. Got to work in 5hours.

On the other hand, tis not such a bad stim orally. Quite ok and functional. Must not be doing it right

i should be eating my own words. got close to an hor of sleep and been pink eye tired the whole day. it being hot as hell outside doesnt help.
well ... more apvp to get me through to tonight :p

Took a 100mg bomb of MDAI about two hours ago, followed by a 50mg line (burn is quite bad and lasts a little longer than I'd like). I then smoked a joint while waiting for a few more alerts. Then I started vaping some 3-FPM and MPA to see if it it created a similar affinity I got years ago when I combined with MDPV (MDAI alone doesn't jack for me).

I've quite impressed. It's nowhere near as good as the old combo of MDPV but I feel great. Not even horny. When I was peaking, I went to the kitchen to get a glass of milk and fed the cat. He was just back from an auction and I sat and had a big open conversation with him. Seen honest emotional sides of him I've rarely seen before. I feel so guilty about how worried I've made him. Says he's giving some of my wages to a driving instructor at the end of a week. Then in a couple of years I'll get a van..eventually, I will be a Scania driver.

About to take another dose of MDAI, a bit of 3-FPM and then wind down, probably taking pictures, while getting a bit stoned. I will only resort to benzos, if need be, as soon as Young Ruddiger starts pestering me to let him out <3

Status
Not open for further replies.