• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Im Fucked Megathread They said we couldn't get fucked, we fucked and got fucked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The posts I would make blacked out on midazolam were so utterly cringe-worthy.

Thank god I was a mod and could UA them all after!

God forbid my stellar reputation took a beating.

I still recall Tambo closing rather than deleting a benzo and alcohol fueled thread I started one night, it made no sense at all even if you guessed what the hopelessly miss-typed words were.

I only ever do the odd couple of blues these days to get to sleep after speed but mostly just leave them alone, diazepam fuked me over for a good couple of years, I couldnt face all that again.

That said I should have a dozen Xanax arriving tm :)

You can delete your own posts whether you're a mod or not lol unless the thread's been closed that is.

Evey

Last edited:
Sorry my post was to chippy I keep forgetting to quote these days, n to others that may not know they can delete posts. I'll edit my post to include quote.

How you doing, Allein?

Evey

Woke up lovely and fuzzzy wungle this morning after 'testing' my weekend supplies. Weed is gorgeous, and for the second time in a month Ive procured some top notch gear - succulent, yellow brown rocks - 2 bags left me so high i ended up taking 4mg of diclazepam to try and get some actual sleep. Resulted in a half sleep half nod that saw me spend the second half of the night on my knees with an unlit half spliff in my hand. Combined effect of all this is waking up in a multi-textured ball of cotton wool. Nawm nawm.

So with all that lovely weed and 'horse' left a relaxing weekend is in order. No 3fpm, no trippy penny acid, just 3 new blu-rays to watch tomorrow followed by an evening of olympian opiate abuse.

@ Chippenndale - I take it the clonazolam will be fit for purpose then=D

yep me too - as a former senior mod I'm well aware :p

I'm not (too) fucked this morning, nor will be this weekend, but I just had to Chip in :p

Chip was such a fantastic mod/smod I used to keep a file of all his VB for Dummys instructions for me about the mod panel starship enterprise buttons %) And refer to them regularly, especially whilst fucked :D

Trying MDAI for the first time tonight! :) my husband already has and has told me what to expect but I'm not managing to really find anything online, last I heard of it was from pontifex01 (RIP) and he IV'd it which we haven't (oral dose + line here)...anyone got any experience with it? Thoughts?

That's coz yer a girl! (Yay, got it right this time =D )

Haha, ya remembered, I'm touched =D

^^^ she's a lightweight mate :D

Either people are to fekered to post in here or we have a serious outbreak of abstinence breaking out

I am now! Never used to be. Am attempting the same trick tonight though I was reckless and bought eight beers instead of four 8o

Trying MDAI for the first time tonight! :) my husband already has and has told me what to expect but I'm not managing to really find anything online, last I heard of it was from pontifex01 (RIP) and he IV'd it which we haven't (oral dose + line here)...anyone got any experience with it? Thoughts?

Good for cuddling and watching movies, nice but nothing exciting.

Yeah just fuzziness really from what I can recall. Like a weak MDMA without any of the stimulation. Yawny etc

Anyone plugged 3-FPM?

Either of you remember how long it takes for MDAI to peak? Been like 2 hours since the first dose and we've re-dosed twice but I still don't really feel much :(
And pontifex01 had told me such amazing things about IV'ing it I thought it'd still be pretty great with another ROA!

Status
Not open for further replies.