• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

EADD Im Fucked Megathread They said we couldn't get fucked, we fucked and got fucked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was absolutely fucked on all of four beers and two spliffs last night, not entirely sure how but not complaining.

^^^ she's a lightweight mate :D

Either people are to fekered to post in here or we have a serious outbreak of abstinence breaking out

ok im really fucked

thats about it all for now

if anyones interested in that your in the club

one time offerr

Well I'm not fucked - but I wanna be later.

However, all I've got are some liberty caps, 4Ho-MET, AMT, and DMT. Choices, choices... Any suggestions folks?

Surprisingly drunk off half a bottle of wine, guess that tolerance break (more like no money break) did me good. Proper drugs on Monday (fingers crossed) but till then err... bottoms up bitches. <3

iff its not tto late fubar, just keep it purely on the caps. aruably the best mushrooms in the world - i love the fluffyness and power of the cubensis mushrooms from mexico - but they havnt got that edge to them that UK liberty caps have. dont waste a seprate psych, just make sure you have a heoric dose of mushies if you want to trip ballls

I know im not that clued up when it comes to psychedelics, but ive always loved my mushrooms. Its taken me over 20 years to become confient enough to have a synthetic trip again after having a few mixed reaacctions to the sreet acid available to me as a teenager. A a raver annd a pilllhead, i had my mosst rewarding drug experiences, becoming complacent as the rave experience satified me to the core, so with the exxcepttiioon of thet shrooms, iive nevver explorereed psycedelics as a club drug.

Untill today, Yes, the 3fpm obviously helped, but it was the penny acid that provided the actual majik. They're proper trips,but they are more fogiving than sttreeett acid. So,thats 2 1000mccg tabs ive taken exactly two weeks apart. I wasnt as detacched as the first go around, but i danced my way through this one the oevs all dico biscuiitss. but with fannttstiic geeometry andal the desired trappings.

As i have no one to party with aymore (they quit, i didnt) , my afternoons on the penny acid have been a a real tet..

with 4 left - i see 2 trips as best used if someone to come party with me, but ii have no friends - everone else are just sqaures by and laarge - if it wasnt for bluelight i woundnt realise all you proper hopeerss are stilll outt there. I might be a junkie, but i was a caner first and foremost, with my music providing a context frrom the moment i started using dugs

god i dont half feel alone quite alot of the time, but thanks to a peeny acid, and more importantly, the input of superb blelighters (who all know they are).
i hant felt lonely at all

Last edited:
Nice post Stee, hope you're doing ok.

Gin and MPA. Not bad, although let's face it MPA is crap...

Cheers Jeff. 8( Thought id sobered up by the time i posted that, was obviously still vibes at that point. Meant every word, only maybe not in that order

First time trying clonazolam - haven't had a benzo in like 18 months.

Not bad. Pretty relaxed...

edit - +1hr later, scratch that, so fucking sedated.

Last edited:
Cheers Jeff. 8( Thought id sobered up by the time i posted that, was obviously still vibes at that point. Meant every word, only maybe not in that order
i lold. this covers almost every post Ive ever made whilst under the influence

Status
Not open for further replies.