• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The 2015/2016 NFL Thread v. yfw da jest win da superb owl

It has to be this year. Not even exaggerating when I say the expectations from the fanbase are higher than they've been since the Superbowl years. Since they couldn't find a QB they've basically stacked the rest of the roster with an insane amount of talent. Put a slightly above average QB in there and they're a Superbowl contender. I think like 6-7 of their starters were on NFL's "Top 100 Players" list they just released a few weeks ago. First time ever that an entire defensive line made the list.

But we don't have a QB like that. If the mantra that "you need a QB to win" ends up being true and the Bills get less than 10 wins this season and miss the playoffs, fans are going to be so disheartened I don't know what will happen. A lot of them may finally throw in the towel.

Lots of drinking and burning of public property.

Hopefully the broncos have a better season than last year. Some of those games late in the season were painful to watch. Hopefully peyton's arm will start looking a little better. Seattle has got a pretty big chip on their shoulder though after last year. Counting down the days til preseason. =D
For your sake manning has to play better and with your oline issues I expect the chargers to take the afc west this year tbh

^ nothing you have ever predicted has been correct and youre wrong again here.

alasdair

The chargers are a trendy pick right now. But I think the chiefs are going to suprise people and make the playoffs as a wildcard. While the broncos win the division. I just have no faith in SD every year they get hyped then under achieve.

Thank the lord im not a pats fan.. only thing that will make the world forget its sins would be a twenty year, Raiders like; run in the basement.

Until NE serves its two decades penance it will hold its tarnished finish.

can't wait to beat the Pats on opening day

Big Ben is gonna easily throw over 2,000 yds barring injury

and no offense GM, but Bills fans haven't thrown in the towel already??

is there anything a steelers fan dreads more than watching the bengals win the division?

the browns winning, i guess.

alasdair

can't wait to beat the Pats on opening day

Big Ben is gonna easily throw over 2,000 yds barring injury

and no offense GM, but Bills fans haven't thrown in the towel already??

Hell no. That's why they're Bills fans. =D

I enjoy every year the Ravens tank to be honest.

I also enjoy teams failing to match the Dolphins perfect season

they also played 2 less games than they do now when the Dolphins went undefeated

a lot of dominant teams lock up playoff spots and then decide to rest their starters.

It actually is the number of wins that matter. 3 in a row in January / Feb to be specific

is there anything a steelers fan dreads more than watching the bengals win the division?

the browns winning, i guess.

alasdair

meh, they can have the division

the best time the Bengals won the AFC North was in 2006

Cinci won the Division but Pittsburgh won it's record-tying 5th Super Bowl :)

damn... you know shit's rough when your team actually wants Jay Cutler

tumblr_ncmcbtHAZz1rge9rdo1_500.jpg

rough like when you hang onto a rapist quarterback because your second stringer is an ex tampa bay, cleveland and oakland loser?

:)

alasdair

meh, they're all probably horrible people. hate to be so desensitized, but that's really the way I see. a Pats fan of all fans should understand the most

and let's talk back up QBs after our sub par defense looks All Pro against "Slick" Jimmy Garrapolo September what-have-you (I know it's prolly on a Thurs night at least)

plus Big Ben is married now; the only raping he will be raping is the record books when he brings down an Earth-Shattering 7th team Lombardi Trophy