So I found these in front of my house...

I know a guy, who knows a guy, he grows his own Montreal smoked meat seasoning mix. Shit's fire yo. I think he's been cutting it recently though.

Can I just say that it is culturally fascinating that a kid finds a packet of seeds and thinks of drugs first and not food? Or taking that a step further that some people may be introduced to cooking as a means of getting high before they do it as a means of feeding themselves? Wow.

The only logical thing to do then is to ban food...

It was definitely a gateway for me, I kept on eating and eating and then one day, I was a young teenager and I scored drugs..

BAN IT..

It was definitely a gateway for me, I kept on eating and eating and then one day, I was a young teenager and I scored drugs..

BAN IT..

Start with mothers milk

BAN IT..

I think sex is a gateway drug because my parents had sex and then I was born and now I do drugs. Sex leads directly to drugs, I'm living proof.

BAN IT..

You can´t be serious..

he's right. it happened to me too! one day i was eating food everyday and the next i'm smoking weed everyday!.

like wow. 0-100

I don't mean to dig this out of the grave but... Omg this is great. I got that 100% pure corned beef seasoning packets son!

One time I ate these and they kinda tasted like corned beef…
Didn’t get me high though.

I don’t think this compound passes the blood brain barrier very efficiently.
Must be a dud.