• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings episode 0x000000c5 -- Play nicely or you're out!

Maybe it's the Feds... :sus:

Edit: shit, it just happened again - immediately after I posted this. I think they're onto me...

What a messed up place the lounge is. There's a thread saying "say something what you'd say if the above poster died" n they're basically insulting each other, even alasdair's doing it.

Is the lounge a strange place or does it just turn people strange? :D

Evey

Owww my lower leg hurts. I keep feeling like a dull cramp though obviously its not. I hope it goes by morning. Real bloody nuisance.

Evey

Owww my lower leg hurts. I keep feeling like a dull cramp though obviously its not. I hope it goes by morning. Real bloody nuisance.

Evey

Your nose piercing has obviously affected one of your chakras, now your chi is out of balance. You need to yin your yang by chopping your leg off below the knee...

If you're going to get a bread maker, fork out the extra for a Panasonic. They do a much better job than the cheaper makes, and will outlast them to the point of being cheaper when measured in £ / year.

The only downside is, you will never again be able to enjoy store-bought sliced bread .....

This.

Think mine is an SD2500 and it's the shit. Even if I don't use it to bake the bread (eg for pizzas) I still use it to do all the mixing and kneading.

How's tings anyway crew? Not sure I really belong here these days heh. Quit drinking and smoking pot a couple of weeks ago and haven't missed it once. Loving waking up each morning feeling fresh. My alarm is set for 5.30am these days, making the most of the first part of the day, running 5 or 10km every other morning before work too. I sound like a right smug twat don't I?

Not liking this unarchived gibs thing, I always thought the reason we did that was because it made the database lookup slower on the server when a thread got too big?

I thought it was because threads tend to turn to shit after 4 pages. After that the question is usually answered and the rest turns into circular arguments and off topic nonsense.

At least a new thread after 1000 post resets the gibberish creating a clean slate of ideas. Old disagreements are then washed aside