Jib and face picking!! Jesus

sailor bugg

Bluelighter
Anyways haven't posted on blue light in months and I'm bored tweaking out from binging and thought I'd post my invention. Maybe it'll help other people lol.

Okay so I have really bad ocd when it comes to things touching my face or me touching my face. Generally anything to do with my face. So I've been binging for 7 days and every time the night comes I start picking at my face because it feels funny or just because I feel a divot or mark or something on my face. Anyways even if I stop myself, after maybe 10 seconds I'm at it again. So I tried doing this, Taking two scarves and using one on my head and one on my neck. Then taking bandages and wrapping the middle of my face. The edges have bandaids on the skin so I can't go under the bandages or scarves where they meet. It's been two hours and I haven't even picked my face, and the few times I have had the urge to, the materials are in the way.

It seems that if I can just get over the beginnings of feeling the urge to pick and not even pick at my face once or twice. It slows down how often i touch my face. It just feels nice to have something stimulating my face in random spots cuz it takes away my urge to pick at myself.

Lol here's a picture.

11390080_989857837692978_4090989907194196870_n.jpg

Lol if anyone out here is is like ever in my situation, that's a good solution lol. I mean even tho you look like an ISIS insurgent thats also had reconstructive surgery done on his face lol.I'm alone so I don't really care cuz people won't see this but they will see marks all over my face tomorrow if I pick tonight lol.

11400961_989867277692034_3227789946783435111_n.jpg

Last edited:
Lol this is hilarious. I recently quit using meth probably for good but this is something I could see one of my tweaker friends doing hahaha have fun bro. Be careful tho 7 day binge is crazy

Lol this is hilarious. I recently quit using meth probably for good but this is something I could see one of my tweaker friends doing hahaha have fun bro. Be careful tho 7 day binge is crazy

Yes i tore a nasty hole in my lip over the course of the last few days, which is now almost healed. I don't touch it if I use lip balm. I keep buying them because I leave them in the downstairs apartment, then when Im upstairs in my apartment I can't go get them. Sucks, I have too cover my mouth or i tug at it. Luckily its not very noticeable anymore and I managed to conceal it with make up when day comes.

Ive been binging for 7 days but Ive managed to sleep each night from about 4am-11am so Im rested. I only maybe do 3-4 points a day so maybe thats why Im not super spun. Plus Ive been iving it with heroin or hydromorphone when I get to the end of the jib so I feel relaxed after. Well actually stopped iving as much jib as when I started, I don't ever use jib and it's a bit to much of a rush for me and thats coming from someone who used to do literal 3/4 gram cocaine shots at his worst. Im trying just to smoke it, I like making the big clouds off of tin foil. Like look at this cloud (I'm too lazy to send it from my phone so ill take a picture of my phone.). And thats from a second and a half of lighting the jib on foil. More rewarding than slamming it.

EDIT" fucking autocorrect on computer
11377112_989921564353272_8964370307008864402_n.jpg

Lol dont act like you're not entertained late night creepers and lurkers :p I can't really post this on my Facebook it wouldn't get the kind of remarks Id really want. Lol I keep trying to stop using jib but I keep getting free shit from my dealers each day, jesus.

Altho this week has been interesting, Ive eaten three times, lost about 20lbs, decided some fruit flies that were on a piece of mango I left in my kitchen should be disposed of by making a flame thrower out of a can of hair spray and a lighter, watched fear and loathing in las vegas and finally understood the meaning of it and finally got myself into a treatment centre on Wednesday (next wednesday). So yea this is my last week of having fun then Im going away for a few months so I just want to errrm be an idiot.

Also what is the iv dose for a strong experience with a fair amount of rushing, like not so much Id have a panic attack but enough that Id be like dang that's why its so addictive! Cause I went on erowid and the dose was 150mg and I did that for my third shot after doing just under 100mg shots and it was supposed to be a strong shot with rushing (which I later found out not to follow the doses posted). And well I literally thought I was about to have a heart attack, I got so damn scared, the few times Ive ived it since (maybe 4 - 6 times) I've kept it to 25-50mg. I don't even want to shoot it anymore kept if it were as a goof ball, but Im just interested cause I'm wondering how much too much I did heh. 100mg seemed like it was alright and wouldn't hurt to bump up by 1.3x but pooh wow was I wrong.

Last edited:
Lol not the shadow people!!! I hate those fuckers, they don't scare me or freak me out, they're just annoying cuz they can make laying in a darkroom really worse than sitting in a lit room with tired/sore eyes. But lol really how can someone get so fucked up they don't know what is reality and what isn't. I mean the most acid I've done is 35 hits at once and I've done quarter oz iv coke binges too many times for a lifetime and I could function normally, I was around people and even like went about day to day activities. I mean I guess you could become psychotic, but then I don't think you can even figure out how to use that brush for the spiders lol. Maybe it helps that Im on invega and epival, keeps me stabilized.

Speaking of those I have tot take them, then Im going to bed getting tired, ill see if I can get another dilly shot in to make my body feel better. If nothing Ill get to poke myself and that is a fixation on its own. Jeez I think my body is starting to give way I feel sore, Im famished, I'm over heating and I've lost like literally 15lbs this week Ive been keeping track on my scale lol. Yep I think ill listen to some joe rogan in the shower, see if i have any smokes and then pass out. Then Ill wake up around 12 get a point or two, and a q of jib and come full circle. **jeez**

Last edited:
I never picked my skin while on meth. I dunno why not. I was a meth addict for quite some time.. Been sober for roughly 2 weeks. Reading all of this makes me wanna use... but then I just remember how fucking shitty I felt last time I did it. I love the idea of covering the face though to avoid picking. My issue was always "talking too much", looking burnt as fuck(since once meth touches my system I have the insatiable need to do as much as I can... pushing my body to the limits.. which you can imagine looks pretty obvious to others).... and having a sex drive that is ... just not okay.. lol...not gonna lie too... one of the main things I loved about Meth was the weight loss. My psychosis was always way too out of control on it... plus the depression and suicidal ideation after even a single day of usage was enough to make it not worth it... but god I loved shedding the lbs.

I never picked my skin while on meth. I dunno why not. I was a meth addict for quite some time.. Been sober for roughly 2 weeks. Reading all of this makes me wanna use... but then I just remember how fucking shitty I felt last time I did it. I love the idea of covering the face though to avoid picking. My issue was always "talking too much", looking burnt as fuck(since once meth touches my system I have the insatiable need to do as much as I can... pushing my body to the limits.. which you can imagine looks pretty obvious to others).... and having a sex drive that is ... just not okay.. lol...not gonna lie too... one of the main things I loved about Meth was the weight loss. My psychosis was always way too out of control on it... plus the depression and suicidal ideation after even a single day of usage was enough to make it not worth it... but god I loved shedding the lbs.

Yess!! The weight loss is for one of best parts of jib, I used to have anorexia nervosa that I got from being scripted adderall. I went from 170lbs to 105lbs in two months. So now that Ive been losing so much weight on jib I really can feel the same addictive force. Plus it makes my mind clear and makes me able to think so clearly. But yea the only issue I have is picking, it gets really bad not when Im on jib but like 8-10 hours after I do a shot or smoke a pile. When have just smoked a pile or done a shot I don't pick for a few hours. I have the problem of doing to much too, it just makes me get so spun out but not talk too much or get honey really. I just chat with people and shit. Okay bed time Im starting to pick myself I fucked part of the very centre of my chest. Not good, time to bandage this shit and use some antibacterial soap on it.

I don't mean to frighten you... but if the picking is the worst it's been so far... and you're feeling the "addictive force" you should probably walk away soon. I didn't. And now my life is all sorts of fucked up. lol. I suffer from bulimia nervosa.. though I haven't purged in a long time.. I am a binge eater.. and am currently steadily gaining weight since quitting meth. It fucking sucks. Meth weight loss is SUPER temporary. I'd lose 10-20 lbs in a few weeks... then gain it all back in a week or so. This "binging" and "restricting" cycle that meth creates is devastating to your health. Especially the heart. =/ I had a mild heart attack about 2 months ago from the combination of starving...+meth... then binge eating +quitting meth. Its a very scary thing fucking with your health on such a massive level. I wish meth was benign like marijuana... or even physically benign like opioids... but it just isn't... its neurotoxic and cardiotoxic.. plus arguably one of the most addictive substances in the world. I just hope you'll be okay =/ Don't end up like me.. 25 and already have heart problems. Meff... not even once xD << sorry I had to tease myself for sounding so preachy! :p

Jeez I keep trying to get to sleep but my hand keeps touching at my face this is rather annoying, I guess Ill wrap my face up. Tomorrow Im just dousing myself in cc cream and powder and hiding my face from myself. If it looks flawless I won't get the urge to touch. Jeezz can't wait till a few hours passes I can get up, get primped, dress nicely, get some polysporen, cover my face in make up and find my chap stick. Then Im gonna pick up a point of jib and two points around 11 get high and just relax all day. Now to bed for reals.

Jib is an interesting name for it. Never heard it called that around here. It's called "shit" or "dope" here. Meth is far more common here than heroin or crack.. so we call crack... "rock" and heroin is called "black" or "smack" but I've never heard of jib ;P

Another reason I quit meth is because the thinness isn't worth how awful it makes me look. I may be thin... but I always look like i have a foot in the grave when I'm using xc

I don't mean to frighten you... but if the picking is the worst it's been so far... and you're feeling the "addictive force" you should probably walk away soon. I didn't. And now my life is all sorts of fucked up. lol. I suffer from bulimia nervosa.. though I haven't purged in a long time.. I am a binge eater.. and am currently steadily gaining weight since quitting meth. It fucking sucks. Meth weight loss is SUPER temporary. I'd lose 10-20 lbs in a few weeks... then gain it all back in a week or so. This "binging" and "restricting" cycle that meth creates is devastating to your health. Especially the heart. =/ I had a mild heart attack about 2 months ago from the combination of starving...+meth... then binge eating +quitting meth. Its a very scary thing fucking with your health on such a massive level. I wish meth was benign like marijuana... or even physically benign like opioids... but it just isn't... its neurotoxic and cardiotoxic.. plus arguably one of the most addictive substances in the world. I just hope you'll be okay =/ Don't end up like me.. 25 and already have heart problems. Meff... not even once xD << sorry I had to tease myself for sounding so preachy! :p

Yea I started it by shooting up shots consisting of a point of jib and two points of heroin, Id get fucked up and be able to handle all the emotional/environmental/mental issues I have that causes me to use in the first place. Id follow this by shooting jib all day until I ran out and came down by banging hydromorphone with the last of my ice. I was so up and down I think my body was like so high I literally just passed out from that fact alone. Im trying to do damage control, as of yesterday Ive gone to vapping it and not banging it. Yea I could see how much I could grow to like the rush from banging it and I was an iv coke addict for a few years and don't want a repeat of that. Also Ive contacted a treatment centre and Im going in on Wednesday, cuz like at the rate Im going Ill be dead pretty soon. I just give no fucks anymore. Im actually at the point where Ive pretty much just said to myself just run while the wind as at your back until you can't run any further and your body can't take it. I mean Ill probably be good till wednesday as I have a bit of hope now, but still Im on the cliff standing close to the edge and I'm holding rope wrapped around my head.

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!! That scared the shit outta me when I saw it because it was just so damn random and unexpected. HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH That's too good. A jihad on America, May nee and the meth'd out isis members raise the black flag of Allah (oh merciful one) and his prophet Muhammad (so shall he rest in eternal peace) in the White House. Jihad Jihad Jihad!!!

Sounds to me like you have a death wish my friend =/ Same here. While on meth I didn't give a shit if I lived or died. Now that I'm sober from meth... the fact I put my body through all that terrifies me. I was also slamming both at the same time. Its not good man. Fun as hell doe huh? x3 But I'm glad I quit doing that shit. My body deserves better. IV coke was never my thing. Always preferred meth. Tbh I don't even know why people do coke when meth exists... I guess its nice for a short high if that's what you're looking for... but besides that Meth is everything coke is but better xD imho.

Last edited:
Sounds to me like you have a death wish my friend =/ Same here. While on meth I didn't give a shit if I lived or died. Now that I'm sober from meth... the fact I put my body through all that terrifies me. I was also slamming both at the same time. Its not good man. Fun as hell doe huh? x3 But I'm glad I quit doing that shit. My body deserves better. IV coke was never my thing. Always preferred meth. Tbh I don't even know why people do coke when meth exists... I guess its nice for a short high if that's what you're looking for... but besides that Meth is everything coke is but better xD imho.

I could care less rather I live or die. I feel like I have this issue where Im constantly hungry and I always have food, but no matter much I eat or how fast, I'm never satisfied. Its not living, not at all. But Im hoping treatment will help me start getting away from this. I don't want it but like the odds are so against me I feel, for every forward step I make, I get pulled back two more. Yea I think my body is sad at me, I feel weak, my jaw hurts like shit, my head hurts, I can't sleep. You know what fuck this shit Im going to delete my jib number….. there done!! I actually did it! I can't get jib anymore!!!! Omg I feel so much better already. I don't need this shit, I have schitzoaffective disorder and jib can't be good for mind. Until wednesday, Im going hard on the down tho now!!!!! HAHAH!! Gonna pick up at 10 or 11 3 points and before that Im going to get a few dillies from the downstair apartment. Yea meth is fucked, but it was good that while I was binging I was able to feel like I was able to ask for help and emotionally open up to people about my use and how it actually makes me feel, or tell people how Im doing overall. Scared the shit outta a lot of people and tbh that kinda made me wanna use more to make them just be like woooah. I guess I wanted to try to make people see how much pain Im in. Lol yesterday morning I was sending a girl videos of me shooting up heroin heh. I just wanted to make her be like oh whats this video…. OH!!!! Oh dear!!. Oh I feel so good, about deleting that number. Doing meth isn't even that fun, I just love making those big clouds. The whole act of getting high and that moment is what I love. Shooting it scares me like shit, never wanna do it again.

I used to love iv coke. Well at first it scared me to shit every time I was going to do it, from the decision to do it, the 30 minute drive to get it, doing it and then I feel gross after shooting it up. But after about a few months of on off use I started to like shooting up coke a lot. Got to the point where I was shooting half an oz between me and my gf every day (we used to deal so we could maintain this habit for quit a while) and it got to where I felt dysphoric after shooting it. So I felt anti high heh.

Last edited: