Turn It Up!!! - May 2nd - Velocity, Hartford CT

awesome time last night! great vibes, great people! thanks for the support everyone!!!

I had a great time last night...it was definitely the people that made my night =D
it was great to see some of the old crew Shafie (Yosefa with me!) i love you babe!! Lauren, Kev, Tyson and Sarah, always a pleasure ;) Icey thanks for the shot!! Maui it was nice seein you again! F4b- great to meet you, you are absolutely the cutest thing EVER! Teddy, you rock my socks, i missed ya! And everyone else, much love.

And DAMN chrissie, it would have been *complete* if you and Luke showed up *sniffle*, but ya know, we seriously need to get something like this together again soon...i miss you terribly! it was so great seeing everyone... and I was drunk as hell, so that didn't hurt.

<3 looking forward to seeing you all again soon <3

next time you guys need to let me know whats up, i dont always read every post in a thread. glad you all had a good time!!

but i sure hope you guys didnt drive home drunken :(

damn...i cant believe a muni post is over 115 now!!! thats some crazy shit!!! well it was a fun night overall...thanks for everyone for coming out...and it was nice to meet a bunch a bluelighters that i havent before. But i know i saw pkat and linz-e at multiple parties before. and to teddy, steve, kev, lauren and all the regular crew i know...thanks for coming out and it was really great to chill once again. And how about Jae Signal and Prophet...we had these guys come up from Philly and they were honestly two of the best DJ's ive seen in a very long time. We gotta find a way to get these guys booked at the asylum...heh. they kept me dancing until i couldnt anymore. aight im outtie...peace and thanks again.

:) Good times, good people, good music, good vibes. Thanks to everyone who brought this shin-dig together. And yes.... Prophet and Jae Signal was my fave set for the night. :) Dancing the whole time. Splash and Psi-Phon did an awsome job. hmmmm everyone else thumbs up!
It was great seeing Teddy as always. Meeting Linz and Pkat :) Nice peoples. Aw Chrissy, wish you coulda made it. We gotta met up another time n chill, along with everyone else. Hope to see yall again soon!

Just a quick thank you to all Turnagainers, bluelighters, and party goers...

The trip was well worth it, I haven't had that much fun in a while, and I'm glad you guys enjoyed the music...

Anytime ya need anything, let us / me know...

:D

hello all...i had a really good time- the nostalgia was a little too much to handle Linz,Pkat, Jay!!!!i wanna hang out soon...
Tyson-Teddy- Lauren & kev...wow now that i look at all these name...we really took over huh?

i got to meet some new faces...todd buckler was great- the uconn kids that kris got to give us a ride were hilarious!

never the less- i am glad i made it this many years without having gone to the Muni once...geez

chrissie- its just a tease to do that you know....lets talk soon!

peace

harold faltemyer

yah, nothing like posting after the fact.

Party was fun had a great time and loved dancin like a mofo.
i'm all late n shit.

lata peeps, hope to see u all again
i could name names n shoot winks you all know which of u are the bomb, and who's a weenie.

where the fuck is my free cd?!?!?

Plurr
Pkat©