Turn It Up!!! - May 2nd - Velocity, Hartford CT

Icey

Bluelighter
turnitup_front.jpg

turnitup_back.jpg

Here is our first solo party being thrown at the Muni. And we are even using the Muni's old upstairs room, so we have 3 rooms of sound!!! Hope to see a lot of you guys there. And remember.....THERES ALCOHOL!!!

10pm-5am

$10 before 11...$15 after
$1 drink specials before 11

For any other information check out:
www.turnagainheights.com
www.spiritualemporium.com

Last edited:
may 2nd = after my 21st b-dayt + alcohol served = im there :)

yeah.. and i heard splash was Blaze too! i cant wait to see her for the first time!

I'm there!

Adam Strange, Splash, Psi-phon and Sundown nearly saved my life one day...(literally)
They also happen to be GREAT djs.
No way in the WORLD I'm missing this!
Much Love to the Turnagain crew. You guys are the GENUINE ARTICLE!!!!

-Teddy

Last edited:
If this was a saturday, I would definitely go. Alas, it's on a friday when I am workin. I would go strictly to support the Turnagain Heights crew. Not a big fan of the Muni itself. Turnagain definitely is a crew full of top notch people. =D

I'll be there, what I've heard from Turnagain is great, Splash especially. The muni could easily be transformed into a cool chill out place. I really enjoy the upstairs with the bar and all. I think all the freaks need to be filtered out and the older party crowd should filter in. This place definately has potential, its just the crowd needs to change.

^im sure our numbers will over power the ammount of the usual crowd that frequents the muni. I dont care im goin and havin a good time close to home with some of the coolest people ever :)

any bluelighters that come will get a beer on me ;)

**gotta love tastless ways to try and get people to go to the muni** hehehe (limit up to 10 bluelighters...im not rich...hehe)

I'm almost definately gonna be there for this. I would really like to see the muni turn into a place everyone can just go and chill. Its only 5 minutes from my house (definate bonus for me), and it has a bar. Cant get any better than that in my eyes. Shit they even have $1 domestic beers.

Dude, Jae Signal is the fucking SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard this guy at a party in philly and he killed it!!!

Splash is hot shit too. This is definately a north east extension hot pick!!

Last edited:
*pumps the sounds of "Last night a DJ saved my life" for Teddy*

One month to go.......this party really is going to have everything: drum n bass/UK hard house/trance/breaks/MANY forms of house.
This is going to be a memorable night and I can't wait to see all of you there!

thanks for all the support,
Adam Strange

Last edited:
Hey... FYI: If you happen to come wearing any of the following: don't even think about asking for a free CD.
- Faerie wings (any color)
- Stuffed animals
- Anything Fuzzy
- glowsticks-in-shoes
- binkie in mouth
- more than 4 bracelets on each arm (and even That's pushin it!)
- Ninja attire
...... and last but not least... Tie-Dyed UFO's!

And there you have it. On second thought.. since discrimination is illegal in most states... anyone with the preceding items Will be allowed to receive free cd's.. but will have to grovel on his/her hand and knees while singing the Michael Jackson song of their choice. Hope to see u BL'ers there.. wh00t!

_______
-= DuneDamAgE, bringin it down with the c0rrect stylee =-

awww no ninja gear :( I wanted to wear my white tae-kwon-do uniform with a raiden-like hat. bastids!

lol no matter what you're wearing this night just bring a good vibe and prepare to have fun

This party looks like it's going to be pretty sick! Never been to this place, but the date looks ok and it has a nice line up. So I hope to check you all out there and don't forget your glowsticks, body paint, and I don't care what that guys says. Bring your candy, candy bears, wings, ninja's and all things of the sorty!!! PEACE ALL AND SEE YOU THERE!

just a heads up, I will be playing upstairs in the bar area that night! (most likely from 10-11)
Adam

Last edited: