Turn It Up!!! - May 2nd - Velocity, Hartford CT

i wanna thank you... thank you... thank you jagermeister... Lee totten is the Man!

-holy Crap this is only Hours away! that meetup is sweet.. cause you can come downstairs at 11... watch syndicate and myself's set.. come upstairs... do some shizzots.. then go back downstairs and watch Todd Buckler! YES!!!!!!!

- and for those of you who like house... you simply MUST catch jae signal and phrophet's set... (you'll be able to identify prophet by his insane turntablism skillz!) see u all there.. wh00t!

^^ me too...its been quite a while since I was actually excited about going to a party...maybe its because of the cool people I am going to see/meet....
yeh and i may be bringing soulfly on his deathbed, if he can make the bus after work.
JAGER shots here I come!!
me wantsta hear some ill house....

not only is this thread the Hottest one in this forum... not only is this thread the hottest the muni's ever seen... but this is gonna be tha Illest party the muni's ever seen!

- the sweetest trance
- the slamminest uk hardhouse
- the illest DnB
- some Bangin house
- some killa breaks

... holy crap we've got it all... and theres even beer heh

See u in a few hours kids!

Damnit I wanna go, but I'm havin a party at my house and kinda can't ditch out on it. I live 5 minutes from the Muni though, maybe I'll be able to shoot down there for the midnight meetup...but its doubtful. Nothin catches my attention like a good ol shot of jagermeister (the nectar of the gods!).

If I don't make it, have fun everyone!

The muni should turn into CT Bluelight headquarters. Booze + Bangin beats right in your back yard, yah can't beat that.

are we there yet?

btw - ill have on big black jeans and a blue enyce button down on. :)

Last edited:
allright allright...we gotta ride!!!!(sorry to leave you hanging linz)

my man came through...yipeeee! We will be there around 11 or a bit after...

i hope you bring jay!! try try try

pumped to see you guys...lots of new kids to meet

i am tall...brown locks but they might be covered (i'll be with the kid witht he cat ears & the tall chick with him :) )

peace

hehe wow This is the first time I think I've ever seen blers excited about the Muni ;)

Anyways as I said on the first page I'll be there. If you know me, see yah there. If you dont.,.. SUCKS FOR YOU. jk say hello. Black pants, either orange tank top or a polo.

Looking forward to this night for veeery long, I'm happy it's finally here. Yay for Turn Again Heights! You guys rawk and you know it. ;) See yall tonight. <3

i will not be in attendance tonight :( i still feel like shit from last nights festivities, and i got few jobs to do early tommrow.

everyone be safe and have fun :)

untill next time......

yep i'll be showing my face :p

*edit*
what time is the breaks?

Last edited:
^^^^^^^^^^^
I 'll be spinning in the bar from 10-11 and DL will be playing the 3rd room from 11-12. See you there!

Adam Strange

!!

woah tyson!!!!
damn! i am ecstatic! and jay is coming =D and i am quite the happy camper.
the 3 of us will be there round 11-ish.
much love!!

*tries to keep head from exploding*

i didnt know all you kids were going to be at this, or else i woulda tried to make it. hope you all have loads of fun :)

its 4am, after sitting through traffic drunk and coming home to make nachos i think my drunk ass can make some sort of statement.

I think this was the most fun ive had at the muni, ever. Turnagain heights i wish nothing but the best for your company because you guys rock, there was excellent music banging in every room at all times of the night.

Of course thanks to CT laws the bar closed at 2am which is lame as always. After the body stops drinking it becomes limp and unable to perform, so i left.

It was wonderful seeing jay, teddy, lauren, kev, tyson and sarah again, the crew is always wonderful and i love hanging out with you guys. Thanks for the shots as well :)

IT was absolutley awesome meeting new people, pkat, linz-e although i believe we met at the asylum before it was very brief. Funky, what can i say but your amazing and i thank god i went today and got to meet your shining happy face.

Thanks everyone for making my night. peace.

Last edited:
I had an awesome time last night... it was nice to hear some real house for a change... Even a trance fiend like mysellf had a good time and I heard none last night... glad to hear everyone had fun...

And Funky... it's too eary yet... shhhhhhhh

Everyone that went last night (and to those that couldn't make it!): Thank all of you so much once again for all the support! You all helped bring a good vibe that was felt by all. It was good to see some friendly faces and I wish I had more time to meet some of you. I am so glad you guys had fun and keep your eyes open for more Turnagain Heights events this year.

Funky- thanks for the kind words, you're the biggest sweetheart and I can't wait for Digital Elements!