Turn It Up!!! - May 2nd - Velocity, Hartford CT

almost positive i'm going

well i'm thinkin of hauling my ass over to hartford for friday. even though i shouldn't because i still have a term paper to write...oh well

shafie, unfortunately, i wont be at storrs on friday night, i've got way too much stuff to do on friday and will be at my 'rents across the state. although i'm pretty sure lauren may be on campus and that she is going. i know, i'm just full of answers and help. hopefully i'll see you there.

latah,
Kevin

Hey guys, it really means alot to see the positive feedback and all your support. I can't wait to see you all tomorrow night and I really do feel that you're all going to be part of something special!

you guys are the best! thanks so much for the support! you wont be disappointed! cant wait to see everyone!

lookin forward to it...are we having a meetup or something? ummm..how bout at the bar =D
shafie...Storrs is way the fuck out of my way, i am coming from the other direction - and I am not driving anyway, a friend of mine is dropping me off.
You'd better find a ride or I will cry. alot.

allright... thanks guys...linz- no stress- i figured it was not on the way- i have no ct geography knowledge...

kev- i think i have lauren's cell #- i will try her...thanks anyway- i hope i see you there

*waits politely for beer from Icey and cds from Freddie*
=D
shafie keep me posted, i will do ANYTHING to get you there...even if i have to pick you up...in which case it would have to be around 5 in the afternoon....

kev, lauren, teddy, steve, and everyone else...cant wait to hang out tonite and get a little driz-unk. hehe...just so people can take me up on my offer...ill be wearing a white polo shirt with blue, yellow, orange, and red stripes, jeans, hemp necklace, and a blue hat. just come up to me and if i got enough money left ill buy ya a beer!!! and once again...thanks for all the support.

Last edited:
Me and Pkat will be there, but soulfly is coughing up some substances of fun colors, so he will not be attending *tear*...hope to meet you all, just look for the kid with the cat ears and ill be the tall chick with him...
shafie?

Icey said:
kev, lauren, teddy, steve, and everyone else...cant wait to hang out tonite and get a little driz-unk. hehe...just so people can take me up on my offer...ill be wearing a white polo shirt with blue, yellow, orange, and red stripes, jeans, hemp necklace, and a blue hat. just come up to me and if i got enough money left ill buy ya a beer!!! and once again...thanks for all the support.

a little drunk? ;)

so. we should all meet up in the bar area? Some of you I dont know what you look like, so I guess I will attempt to see you around.
Shafie, did you find a ride yet? Considering I dont have to pick jay up at the bus station, i may be able to haul up to Storrs around 8 or 9 if you can't get a ride. Hrm. shoot me an email.

I say we all meet up at the bar and all have a shot together!!! What time is good for everyone??

I think we should bump this thread to 100 replies, just so the muni can have its own big thread for once lol.

I know right...since when does the muni get 100 posts!!! WOOHOO!!!

so how bout them yankees?

cough muni yea and that other thing

Maui2k said:
I think we should bump this thread to 100 replies, just so the muni can have its own big thread for once lol.
hahaha!

well i am hoping to be there by 11, we should meet up at, like, midnight I guess?
*raises eyebrows*

I'm down with the shots!