Turn It Up!!! - May 2nd - Velocity, Hartford CT

makin no promises

well the only way i think i can go is if the great god of all nighters shines down upon me and i somehow manage to finish all this work. two 15 minute oral presentations yet to make on power point, i have to finish revising one 15 page term paper, and i have to start another term paper that's due in a week or so. basically i'm fucked.... :(

damn procrastination, DAMN YOU TO HELL!!!!!!

but i'm gonna try, the promise of free alcohol, plus hangin out with awesome people i usually don't get to hang out with is a huge pull.....i may just get this work done

Kaydub, I'll keep my fingers crossed that you'll be able to make it!
Good luck with the heavy workload.

hey KayDub....
i think i am going to go to this....i will be at uconn & it would be rocking if me & my boyfriend could ride wit you if you go....

he has to spin at this house party somewhere near campus for his friend, but he is gonna be done early *hopefully *
lemme know if u think you are going to go & if you think we can get a ride....

LinZ-E - i wanna see you sooo bad, lets do this & lets meet up.......yes yes yes

gah. i won't be able to make it out to this one :( too much work to do with term papers and finals and crap - and i need to save some money.

have fun everyone!

- Mella

i Know for a fact that pretty much Every DJ is gonna throw down a Slammin set... but i gotta say... the set myself and syndicate threw together... omg SO FUGGIN BADASS i cant wait. FREE CD's = WH00t!

Re: Well then... :)

Funky4Breakz said:
Well if i wasnt only 19 i may have taken him up on that offer...g'damn my life sucks.. :p ;)

...offers to sneak F4B beer if i can have some =D

shaaaaafie...are you really gunna go? It's not a definite for me but you're going definitely gives me some sort of motivation to get off my hiney

*punches mella in face* damn you, you should still go! but i feel ya on the 'too much work' thing...

as far as i know...i will have been out of the city for the past two weekends- so that may inspire me to want to hang around....

really the clincher will be if kris (the man) gets some cashflow

but i will keep you updated since you're for sure one of the main attractions :)

Here's the time slots for downstairs and the 3rd room:

Downstairs:
10-11 Lissette Marcado vs Austin James
11-12 Syndicate vs DuneDamage
12-1:30 Todd Buckler w/ Josiah
1:30-2:45 Jae Signal vs Prophet
2:45-4 Splash vs Psi-phon
4-5 Sundown

3rd Room:
10-11 Adam Envy
11-12 DL
12-1 Chance
1-2 Danny Cruz
2-3 SNAFU
3-4 Root
4-5 Assailant vs. Jeff Avery

well, depending on my ever-procrastinating boyfriend, i may be there.

but i may drag him with me, even if he doesn't finish, just so he doesn't die of stress. 8)

lauren--- can we drag our boyfirends together??? (* meaning- can i scrounge a ride...well- can we scrounge a ride*)

like i said he promised a quick set at the beginning of the night to his friend...but it should be done early..& it will give you more time to whip your procrastinating man into shape :)

anyway- lemme know- i am going up there on friday- & i think you *may* have my celly #- but i dunno.

saturday the roots are playing for really cheap in amherst, but i dunno i f i can get up there, and i am going to see them in a onth- so (finished ramble)
i wanna go to this

LinZ-E!!!!!come come come.....

yes yes....both of you should go!

then you guys can meet kris & take solace in one more cool UConn kid...

he sould be done by like 10 or so (*hopefully*)
but i can drag his ass outa there whenever u guys wanna go...

LinZ-E...what's the word girl????

wasn't a definite until yesterday...but yeh I'll be there!
It'll be good to see you guys again...I havent been to a party in a while, but I don't know if I would count anything at the muni a 'party'.
Hopefully this time will be good, considering last time I was there Pkat got arrested *crosses fingers and hopes for fun*

I wanna get there asap, (drink specials before 11!), and I will be there with PhrEakyKat and soulfly...(yeh he's coming too!)

you all better show or i will cut you with my toenails.

<3

im wondering how all these bluelighters are gonna squeeze into that little tiny bar ;)

HOLY SHIT i can't believe ima see you and seann and jay...that is pretty fucking unbelievable...

no word on the UConn cats....maybe i will try to call you lauren?

there are no buses from uconn to hartford after the late afternoon...so ima have to work this out

linz- wassa deal with you- where is bristol in relation to storrs and hartford...i have a feeling it is no kind of on the way...

i'll talk to kris tonight about scrounging up a ride....

woooohoooo-friends :)

eh.. the muni isnt That small... i mean they have enough room to fit a Pool table in the bar! heh... ok yeah... i guess it is small.. but every time i've been there since they "re did it"... i've had a blast. best thing JJ ever did... whore out his venue to local talent ... hehehe so C'mon down.. and bring your Beer money! wh00t

This shit is tomorrow!!! Can't wait to chill with most of you guys!!!