Turn It Up!!! - May 2nd - Velocity, Hartford CT

im gonna hit this up, it will be my first time at he muni, hopefully a good one. the fact that theres booze is a major plus for me ;)

Icey said:
any bluelighters that come will get a beer on me ;)

really? that stirs my interest....

well although i haaaaaaate the muni for an unlimited number of reasons....might be there...it is something to do

You guys dont even know how excited you are making us (turnagain heights). We are sooo happy to see the support goin for our local scene. :)

for reals guys.. you guys are really pullin through.. i cant wait to chill with some of u kidz... oh and Linz-E.. if u bring P*Kat.. we'll give u Both free cd's! hehe... *BUMP* (wh00t)

^^^
maaaad respect and if you go and find some of our djs that night im sure they will be glad to give you a cd too. or you can go to our website and go on our forums and ask us too. we check up on it all the time.

yo maui.. i've heard some of your stuff awhile back... you've got skillz mange... we should chill soon.. you, icey and myself.. i'll bring the Dnb.. you bring the mic... heh

Funky4Breaks: if U bring 15 ppl Icey will buy you 20 BEERS. (u have to drink em all yourself tho ;)

WH00t!

hmmm....

possibly...

just gotta get down there first.

:)

edit: okay, very doubtful. just looked and saw that i'm supposed to help proctor a final exam saturday morning at 9am (it sucks b/c I'm just a TA for that class, and there are 7 or 8 other TA's for that class as well... bah).

but I won't 100% say no yet... anything is possible!

- Mella

Last edited:
Mellabopper, I hope you can make it. Only 3 weeks to go I'm going nuts with the anticipation!

jay, if i go will you buy me a beer.

maybe, just maybe, if these term papers write themselves i can go.

who you take me for kev...you come down maybe ill buy ya 2..heh.