• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

NPS Act V1. Blankets? Just Say No!

1991 called. It didn't seem to stop me back then.....

Perhaps people can go back to using decent drugs again

Im just going to have to give the caining a rest all through june to stock up. The plan is to get 500 vendor pellets everytime i can afford to - flubromazepam first, then clonazolam and diclazepam. These willl then get stored away in an airtight container untill after the ban while I continue to buy rc's as normal. I know it sounds OTT, but my anxiety dictates that I always need to have a decent stash of benzodiazepines to back me up - even though i dont need to take them every day I need to that there are plenty available just in case. My gp doesnt let me have diazepam very often and i havnt had to use my connect for pharmaceutical clonazepam for a couple of months, so its an understatement to say that the easy availability of RC benzodiazepines has left me with a false sense of security.

The main question has to be whether or not they'll do one more run of 1-P LSD tabs / microdots before the industry winds up. Would still love to get my hands on just 4 of them.

ps. I dont use the TOR marketplaces and hopefully ill never have to

There will be an enormous number of chinese chemists facing unemployment.

This genie is no way going back in her little bottle regardless of the aspirations of our leaders. I sought & found two new sources outside of the UK just this week, neither of whom supply anything that's UK legal & neither of them had any online reputation. Meaning they are both new to the scene. They both came through this week. One is Canadian. Mail from Canada is not often searched, & Canada has a nice little legal Phens/Trypts scene, for psyche heads.

I dunno about getting mail from China. Gives me the fear. Which is preeeetty stupid/paranoid, because only the other week I ordered an outdoor temp guage that came from China. & I quite often get little bits of cheap art supplies from China too, so I dunno why I have the fear about ordering from China, I just do lol

I have some people who I'd call very good friends, whose livelihood depends upon this scene. I'm really disappointed by the new legislative proposals & wonder what's going to happen to my firends. They are not getting rich, they are paying their mortgages & feeding kids with the income! They ain't dodgy Benzo vendors either, these are people with a sound business model & a reputation for service that is second-to-none. If this legislation goes through quickly, I worry for them.

Us on the sourcing side probably have less to worry about with the EU on our doorsteps & a global RC supply scene already established. But folk who depend on UK based sales for their business are, frankly, bollocksed by this proposed new law.

mods could merge this with the blanket ban thread... (tis done)

RC's offer some superb psychotropic options, anyone who doubts that is, if you'll excuse the seeming rudeness of the word, ignorant. I don't mean to be rude & everyone is, naturally, entitled to their opinion. But as someone who has taken alot of different RC's in the last 10 years or so, I can vouch for the efficacy of many of them. 1P-LSD as one example, is equal in potency & efficacy to LSD, or close enough not to matter.

There are of course, some added harm risks associated with some ill-research chemicals & the cannabinoid group represent the single greatest risk to health of all the Legal Highs, imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, the first draft is getting a reading in the commons this afternoon so they're not fucking about - this could be in place before the end of the year.

I have a major prejudice against drug laws so ill never support any new legislation.

As an adult, I have to take responsibility for my heroin addiction.

The drug laws were put in place to (supposedly) protect me from the dangers of heroin. They didnt, and not only did they fail to protect me from heroin dependence but they are also responsible for my losing my nursing registration. If I had been an alcoholic (200,000 deaths a year in the UK compared to about 1200 from heroin) I wouldn't have been arrrested for possesion and my employer, the fucking NHS of all people, would have probably offered me treatment instead of getting me struck off.

I fucking hate drug prohibition with such venom that i cant bring myself to even discuss the MODA in public any more as i just lose my temper.

Last edited:
On the one hand, I have actually harmed myself with RC's when I never did with illegal drugs.

On the other, I've had some cracking trips on stuff like Al-Lad & Methylone (back when it was legal).

I had hoped to see a High Street sales ban, & I wouldn't be surprised if, once the kinks are all worked out of the new lesgislation, we actually do end up with a High Street ban on Legal Highs. I still contend that the blanket ban is going to be trickier & take longer to implement than expected but I could be wrong...

(tis done)

Good job sir =D

I do wonder what impact this will have on the sale of Poppy Seeds as a foodstuff, or the availability of LSA containing seeds?
I can see MHRB being banned completely, but there's a fair few bakeries that utilise Poppy seeds, and surely a horticulturist with a fondness for Heavenly Blue flowers wouldn't be punished for possession of a Class A?

The way I see it working is, if you can make a legitimate case that it's being bought other than for getting high (I.e. a better excuse than 'its, like, plant food, or something'), they won't be able to do anything.

So, for example , poppy pods / decorative flowers will be ok. Poppy seeds will be ok too, I think - they are sold primarily as an ingredient, it's incidental that people try to get high off them.

Isn't that the exact legal minefield that has kept Pods available; the legitimate use for decoration is fine, but preparation for consumption is illegal?
I've always pondered whether allowing decorative pods to become wet could be considered Opium Tea preparation?
Or whether some little old lady accidentally slicing a pod with a pin could serve time for extracting Opium latex?
=D

Yeah you've just reminded me that nothing I mentioned would have anything to do with the act, and not for the first time I've been chatting a load of shit, since getting high off opium is in no way legal at the moment anyway. :!

Funny how the legality has had zero impact on use, isn't it? 8o

I'm sure that if people using pods were numerous and were acting out, getting themselves in hospital, they'd find a way to make things more difficult, though.

It's hardly surprising the shit was going to hit the fan sooner or later, when super strength benzos are being sold as cheap as sweets, legal but unregulated. They had to do something, and the Tories were never going to do anything too forward thinking with their drugs policy.

Just hope they know the scale of the problem and the aftermath the ban is going to cause (I doubt they do)

I have a horrible feeling there are going to be deaths when the RC benzos / thiophenodiazepines run out.

I have a horrible feeling there are going to be deaths when the RC benzos / thiophenodiazepines run out.
Definetly. UK is the homeland of RC benzos. I'm glad I didn't build a habit (I got pretty close though) otherwise I wouldn't been fucked now, I did build benzo habits before, but that was when I was RXed them. I can imagine someone on 40mg of Clonazolam a day, damn, the w/d from that would be ugly, and if the person doesn't get themselves to the nearest ER, they are surely dead.