Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

180mg amphetamine/d-amphetamine salts - Experienced - Bad time

MisterPrevalent

Greenlighter
Since 06:00 the morning of 05/20/15 I have not slept. I don't know how long that is, I mean I think I have an idea. I know it's not three days.

Last two days I ingested a cumulative 180mg of IR salts. Along with liberal amounts of lorazepam and cannabis.
As this night/morning/phase wears on I notice the fleeting hallucinations seem to be... Consolidating. I guess they occur more often I mean to say. Empty book bag sways in my peripheral. Still the effects vanish as soon as I try to look at it. I'm assuming because of the sleep deprivation this happened, but I think beer makes me trip when I'm
see deprived. It seems to get stronger.

Friggen itchy :((

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_amphetamine
substancecode_amphetamines
substancecode_stimulants
explevel_experienced
exptype_negative
exptype_difficult
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
Fell asleep around 8000 and woke up around 1300. My mental clarity sharpened a bit.

Right before I slept I was feeling so very itchy and saw spiderwebs connecting anything I was holding or using.

I know there was much more but it's hard to describe. What's your experience

Adderall doesn't really affect me that much anymore. But anyway, did you have a good time?

Much delayed response! But it was actually a pretty fun time (as far as sleep deprivation induced hallucinations/delusions go).

The thing that stood out was the content of the hallucinations. They were relatively morbid, as I mentioned towards the end I saw these little web/tendons that connected to whatever held my attention at the time. It was almost like a manifestation of my subconscious' focus.

All in all good times. But I do not recommend anyone to do this as it could potentially be a negative experience depending on your own psyche. And not to mention sleep deprivation is inherently unhealthy.

I remember one time I snorted a 15mg addy popped 2 (instant release) and would repeat said processes every hour or so it had me head banging to music while doing homework lol

I usually start at 60, or more... Seems as if though, as I have read on BL, tollerance increases, duration of euphoria lessens somewhat... I recently went on 5 day binge... Idk how I made it w/o sleep and eating little... Trimmed the belly down though... Probably slept a total of 6 hours over the 5 days... The last day, I kinda felt a different high, as if I lost track of all time, and I would get lost doing whatever it was I was doing, like fb, or other internet... Then all the sudden it was if I snapped back into reality... It was that night I didn't redose, and slept 7 hours... Not too bad, but definately not something I want to do again, well not for a while at least, and only a couple days...