• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Main 5-MAPB Thread (v2)

Pretty big difference between 80 and 125.....way harder roll

Didn't notice any negative side effects....this stuff is pretty tasty

On the borax combo, or any similar combo, does the 5-mapb dose need to be reduced, or would one take the same dose as if they were doing it solo?

Hey dears was spended a lot of time to make myself educated about 5MAPB

Readed all threads here and on reddit too.

The most important I have been discovered is that Dr.Dave created this series in 1993 as a result of work with one common name :

-Non Neurotoxical Serotonine releasers

in result we have all this APB MAPB and other series.
I think it is the most important info for everyone who is intrested in studies of this material.

For now I am realy excited and realy want to try it allready have ordered it from good vendor especialy I want it now because all of this Chinese big bans.

I just do not want to be a looser who was living in times when 5MAPB was legal and was not able to buy it because was too lazy to rise his ass from the floor )

As a result of my theoretical studies of this materials I can make a short overview according on many people replies:

It is strong serotonin and empatogen with less serotoninergetic toxcity but more cardiovascular negative side effects (people was reported vasoconstriction, high BP and unpleasant feeling in chest on doses around 150 mg which is in comparison is around of 300mg of MDMA dose so not realy anoing info - start small!!

It is twice as potent as MDMA and must be started with doses around 30 mg for the first time

It is longer for duration and euphoria but it lacks dopaminoergetic qualities so it will not give any rush of adrenalines as MDMA sometimes gives.

In general 5MAPB is a good alternative for MDMA because it is less neurotoxic and more euphoriant. It last longer and redosing will not lose any potency it not drain you as MDMA to the end when you feel yourself like after week of terrible hard work even you just chilling for 8 hours in the black sofa listening to good psytrance.

Soundz great. My question ladies and gentlmens

I am on ribavirin sovosbuvir therapy right now. Both are antiviral preparats. Someone have info about it? Could I take 5mapb or better to wait till therapy ends.

Offcourse I know better is always to wait, but fck so excited. I thing this 5mapb with all of this options is just my ideal allie.

I've read conflicting reports, but this one's expected to have close to no hangover, right ?

I was planning on doing some of it this weekend and then tripping the next day. Bad idea ?
Only had one go with it, almost three month's ago, and didn't notice any ill effects the next day, but the experience itself was also pretty mild (50 mg, felt close to nothing)

I've read conflicting reports, but this one's expected to have close to no hangover, right ?

I was planning on doing some of it this weekend and then tripping the next day. Bad idea ?
Only had one go with it, almost three month's ago, and didn't notice any ill effects the next day, but the experience itself was also pretty mild (50 mg, felt close to nothing)

congrats on the long break, its the responsible thing to do and I commend you for being responsible.

yeah 50 mgs was light for me as well. even 90 wasnt that much. 90 did help communication with partner I feel so I do feel this can help break down communication walls, if they are any, and help communicate better.

as for your question the day after I dont know. If I'm not sure I say leave it alone and just save for another spaced out time, another time, or even a combo if one has experience with 5-map

recently did 100 mgs mixed with Miprocin (and phenibut)

heres my trip report http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/780208-combo-100-mgs-5-mapb-11-mgs-4-ho-mipt

Yup. Not that I get a comedown from mdma either, but 5-mapb definitely didn't have one too.

Well, I did it anyway and had a great time :)
I don't know if I have a really weak batch or if this one's very subtle in effects. I tried 70 mg with 20 mg of 2-FA to take it little higher and was still a little underwhelmed. There was definitely a mood-lift and I felt decently stimmed, but euphoria and entactogenic effects were rather in the background. Oh well, I guess I'll dose higher still next time, but I find it kind of frustrating to titrate on this one considering the long wait recomended between dosing.

Edit: Forgot to confirm that I didn't experience any hangover of harsh comedown whatsoever. I can't get all the recommended supplements where I live, so I just ate a lot of oranges (Vit C) and wallnuts/almonds (Tryptophan) and took melatonin before sleeping. Seemed to be enough, though I think I wouldn't anything even without them.

Last edited:
So is 5-mapb basically a less neurotoxic version of MDMA?

Possibly okay for schizophrenics to use (since MDMA seems to be)?

Combo of 35 mg dicaffeine malate (supposedly longer lasting than regular caffeine), 10mg 4-ho-met, and 55mg 5-mapb. I was rolling all over campus, i found it hard not to approach people and talk at them. Better for oral administration, only hang over was burnt sinuses and a small caffeine crash at the 3 hour mark. If someone were to pawn this combo off as MDMA i'd believe them, and so would a marquis reagent test... Probably safer than buying pressies at a rave anyways <3

Thought I'd add my most recent experience with 5-MAPB as it was pure bliss. Dosing was as follows, with a quarter bar Xanax taken a couple hours beforehand:

0:00 85mg 4-FA insufflated

+0:29 69mg 5-MAPB insufflated

+1:49 70mg 5-MAPB insufflated

+3:39 75mg 5-MAPB insufflated

+6:34 83mg 5-MAPB insufflated

+7:34 ~50mg 5-MAPB insufflated

All these doses were taken with my fiance, and I'm so glad they were. We haven't rolled together in years, mostly because anything like this gives her terrible anxiety as she used to IV MDMA near daily for months several years ago. So once she stopped, anything with a similar effect profile would give her anxiety as she would start thinking about how she used to shoot up and the like. The xanax we took earlier alleviated all this, we almost never take any benzo, only on occasion for sleep after some stimulant use.

Anyway, we took the xanax, went and did some food shopping, cooked and cleaned the house, took care of daily off-day chores etc. Decided to finish the last bit of 4-FA we had, then continued onto the 5-MAPB. The first dose of which, mixed with the 4-FA and xanax, put us both in such a state of pure bliss I haven't stopped thinking about in days. And I've run though the gambit of drug use(50+ different chemicals with regular use), yet THIS sticks as one of the most memorable, up there with our most mind opening and spiritually bonding psychedelic trips. It was definitely her accompaniment which made it extra amazing, as I've used this numerous times on my own or with other friends, which is why I urge whoever may read this to enjoy 5-MAPB with someone you love, if you both share in an interest in its ingestion. Love, talk, open up and get closer. I honestly didn't think we, as a couple, could be any closer, yet I feel we somehow became more entwined in each others souls. I could ramble on and on about this but I will metnion a slight nagging feel on it; it does have the smallest twinge of chemical inducement, not as natural as a psychedelic but, this may simply be me overthinking it the past few days as I seem to over analyze most things in my life.

As for the comedown, another quarter bar of xanax was taken to go to sleep, awoke the next morning feeling fine. I have felt a bit more sensitive the past couple days and more in touch emotionally but it's nothing of major concern. I would love to talk more of this, I apologize if this seems incomplete/disjointed(as it feels that way), I needed to get it out there though.

All the best :)

Last edited:
wonder what's next now this this was yanked off the racks.... interesting report. ^^

hey all, wondering if anyone has any positive reports of this product from after the chinese ban. a number of otherwise reputable vendors continue to sell this. does anyone have reason to think their 5-MAPB isn't heavily adulterated (i.e. requiring in excess of 100mg for significant effects)? is it safe to assume any 5-MAPB i can find now will be weak and not worth it regardless of what it looks like (white fluffy powder, tan powder, crystals, etc.)?

There is definately a big difference in batches.....the tan stuff I got from China really was kinda dull under 100mg.....I much prefer around 125-140 orally

Haven't done the nasal route yet.....I really don't care for putting most RC's up my nose due to most of them burning like a SOB

hey all, wondering if anyone has any positive reports of this product from after the chinese ban. a number of otherwise reputable vendors continue to sell this. does anyone have reason to think their 5-MAPB isn't heavily adulterated (i.e. requiring in excess of 100mg for significant effects)? is it safe to assume any 5-MAPB i can find now will be weak and not worth it regardless of what it looks like (white fluffy powder, tan powder, crystals, etc.)?

legal in certain European countries and usa. how about canada?

Am I reading your report correctly - over 7 hours you each took 347 mg of 5-MAPB (214 mg of it insufflated)? This is shocking to me, because I've read a number of reports of people being overwhelmed by 100 mg of 5-MAPB orally......

thats abuse and aasking for side effects or even worse....sorry i had a crazy bad experience a week afterwards on 110 mgs tan crystal stuff and stories like these are why things get banned bc dumb-asses like these abusing stuff

There is definately a big difference in batches.....the tan stuff I got from China really was kinda dull under 100mg.....I much prefer around 125-140 orally

Haven't done the nasal route yet.....I really don't care for putting most RC's up my nose due to most of them burning like a SOB

absoluely always start low on a new batch . i had a bad batch and had to throw it out. on a good batch most done was 100 mgs and it worked out decently for increased communication and empathy

so do you think on a good batch, mg for mg, is stronger than mdma for empathy loved up feeling ?

To clarify, I'm considering some from a reputable EU vendor, but doesn't everyone's product come from China? I'm under the impression that Chinese bans drastically affect supply. Do people think this substance has been gradually degrading as a result?

Am I reading your report correctly - over 7 hours you each took 347 mg of 5-MAPB (214 mg of it insufflated)? This is shocking to me, because I've read a number of reports of people being overwhelmed by 100 mg of 5-MAPB orally......

Actually, it was all insufflated, I'll go back and edit that. And yes, each of us. I understand that's shocking but I've been titrating up for years with this one and learned what I can handle and what I cannot. I've hit my limit previously and will never cross that threshold again. But to also mention, I've taken this up to 125mg orally(across different batches) before I ever started snorting it, and it simply made me sleepy.

thats abuse and aasking for side effects or even worse....sorry i had a crazy bad experience a week afterwards on 110 mgs tan crystal stuff and stories like these are why things get banned bc dumb-asses like these abusing stuff...

What was your bad experience, if I may ask? I get why you're calling me a dumb ass but if you knew how much experience I have with this and drugs in general, I think you wouldn't be as aggressive. I understand they're high doses, I in no way recommend it to beginners. Chemically, I think I handle these better, not to sound arrogant. I've made my mistakes and I've learned for them.

So could someone possibly answer my "is 5-MAPB probably safe for schizophrenics" question?

Tryed combo with MDMA and 5MAPB yestorday.

Its actualy was planed for average dosing (as 150 mdma and latter 100 5mapb), but fuck something goes wrong with me and as a result it was around 350 MDMA and around 400 5MAPB.

I think the dosage was too big, because I was lost completely in amnesia and a dreamstate feeling. I was catch myself to speak bullshit at all and than forgot what I was talking about after 1 second.

But totaly it was steel good trip ,but very intense, I definetly will not mix it with MDMA again and will take only 5MAPB around 150-200 mg.

So yes fuck it was actualy a mistake to take so much,because on comedowns I was on very unpleasant drop-atacks seweral times with injuries after falling down.

And actualy I for now can not say anything about 5MAPB, because of amnesia. But as a result we can see that 5MAPB is not neurotoxical even with larger dosage xD

Actually, it was all insufflated, I'll go back and edit that. And yes, each of us. I understand that's shocking but I've been titrating up for years with this one and learned what I can handle and what I cannot. I've hit my limit previously and will never cross that threshold again. But to also mention, I've taken this up to 125mg orally(across different batches) before I ever started snorting it, and it simply made me sleepy.
Sure man, it was happened to me too. Offcourse in my case dosage was also too high. It realy give you strong dreamstate filling with total amnesia on very high dosage. It is actualy I think is overdosage, but it different from overdosage of MDMA. So you literary shutdown and speak katafonick bullshit and than forgot everything. Very unpleasant filling actualy.

Here is also my advice for any who want to research 5MAPB safe.

1. Please know your border line and never go above it. Never.

2. Always bear in your mind that your expectation about trip lenght will never fit. Your trip will always end earlier than you expect.

3. Redosing 5MAPB is worst idea (basicaly it is true for MDMA too). The risk that you will overdose with 5MAPB are very high.Redosing also not provide any noticable result. It lead you to redose again with more and more till you get overdose. With all worstes sideeffects. So find your golden spot and do not redose 5MAPB. Even if you realy want to do it. Think about worstes sideeffects that come latter.

4. Note that emphatogens reduce the feeling of fear. Do not play with your courage.

Yesterday I played with my courage. I redose it many times.Today I had drop-atacks and I fall down several times with bad injuries that in some circumstanced could be fatal. Also was quit long time in psychomotor agitation https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychomotor_agitation

and in state of mind that could be easily clasificaed as Catatonia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catatonia

When person speak totaly unbound bullshit with periods of amnesia.Typicaly most of them can be seen in loony bin.

Thank God I have a good body condition, that save me from ambulance. And from brain damage. The risk was too high. Sometime it realy lead me to panick after repetedly Catatonia and amnesia. Do not risk. I tell you it not what you excpecting.

I hope someone can read it and will not be as stupid as me.

Last edited: