• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Main 5-MAPB Thread (v2)

Yes 5-mapb is a gem in my book as well. I wouldn't recommend for anyone to do it in those amounts or for that extended period of time however. That just seems crazy when I think about how strong 100 mgs is. This is with no tolerance of course though and I am not here to judge.

It really is a very sedating empathogen which is why I personally like it so much. I find it unique that benzos kill any anxiety you may feel without disrupting the empathy and euphoria. 5-mapb really doesn't cause much anxiety for me except for initially on the come up. It is a gentle, lovey stim. I don't ever want to do anything on it though besides listen to music and feel good. I don't get much heightened sociability at least not after coming up. My only wish is that this chemical wasn't so expensive. Probably for the best though otherwise I would want to do it often and eventually gain crazy tolerance.

I am a big fan of the after glow the next day following :) again a little benzo takes the edge off and keeps me feeling positive the next day after using any empathogen.

Last edited:
come on guys, these stories make me gringe and thats why I post this again-- please stop with the abuse, thats why this stuff gets banned, and thats why mdma got banned in 85. These stories are already alarming in this thread, this forum is to help to use responsibility and to have a good time. Take proper breaks and dont just do it to do it, I personally

-like to do it in another city then home usually
-do it with my girl-friend-its amazing for deep communication
-it is amazing for facing and healing major and to some degree minor traumatic experiences--it helped me with a minor one I was making bigger, and helped me face a major one more honestly (you need someone who is naturally empathetic for this -thank God my girlfriend is)
-just like most kids do going to a edm festival or edm club is fun

Im understand completely Innerpeace. Im not the irresponsible type. I mean a decade of this shit and only two mishaps and this was by far the worst. But if anything can be gained from it . I think if it was MDMA that i took . I probably wouldnt have came out of it the way i did but we all dont know that for sure. 5-mapb lacks that dopamine euphoria and just has the serotonine empathy. I guess which makes it less toxic then mdma?

^ I would say absolutely based on how I feel the next day after using two days in a row. If I had been using MDMA I would be feeling pretty ehhh.

Im understand completely Innerpeace. Im not the irresponsible type. I mean a decade of this shit and only two mishaps and this was by far the worst. But if anything can be gained from it . I think if it was MDMA that i took . I probably wouldnt have came out of it the way i did but we all dont know that for sure. 5-mapb lacks that dopamine euphoria and just has the serotonine empathy. I guess which makes it less toxic then mdma?

yeah it supposed to not have the toxicy of mdma bc of the dopamine and ne release. Moreover, when mixing a stimulate people to increase these-like ephedrine or 2-fma, its very debatable that it has the same toxicity as mdma. Borat, a theorizer, says a certain mechanism on his borat stack - (which is 45-75 mgs mdma-no more than 75, hes a believer than 5-mapb has strong serontin release -just like myself.... 15 mgs 2-fma, and about 3 mgs 5-MeO-MiPT), he says he feels this doesnt cause the toxicity of mdma, and all the reports on this combo seem to not have the mdma comedown. supposely the 2-fma makes it speedier like mdma and the 5-meo-mipt makes it magical like mdma according to him. That said, after not using mdma or any empatheogeon for thirteen years I can 100% say I got the magic back on 5-mapb alone-at least the empathy , loving ,openess part, and thats what i considered the magic. I dont want to get into it anymore i recommend researching Borat combo if wanting to pursue -and come to your own conclusions, he does make some good points

I find 5-mapb to be astounding on its own. That with some weed and I am set. This by itself is simply amazing.

So again, gotta ask.... storage - cool, dry place good enough. I have mine at this point sealed up in an amber glass bottle. is there any use in cold storage?

Also Source who may have overdone it this past weekend did report to me some mild vertigo and general light headedness oddly enough occurring 3 to 4 days after going up and over 100mg. He took last Saturday and said he felt a negative possible side come on Wednesday night and then Thursday day, cleared up and was back to 100% on Friday. It was very hot and we work a physically intense job so it could have just been the heat. I am really surprised that a delayed hangover like that would occur

Seems to be inline with the delayed aftereffect others have reported. If all things were equal batch to batch what would be the possibly physical interaction that could cause a delayed side effect.
Not sure what to make of that, as I said my own personal test was limited to just 20mg oral, and while I felt the effects beyond a simple placebo, it wasn't enough to really wow me. I would imagine 40mg to 50mg placed into a gelcap aint a bad place to start once I actually have the time to really test it. Of course I will have more then one ready to roll.

So again, gotta ask.... storage - cool, dry place good enough. I have mine at this point sealed up in an amber glass bottle. is there any use in cold storage?

Also Source who may have overdone it this past weekend did report to me some mild vertigo and general light headedness oddly enough occurring 3 to 4 days after going up and over 100mg. He took last Saturday and said he felt a negative possible side come on Wednesday night and then Thursday day, cleared up and was back to 100% on Friday. It was very hot and we work a physically intense job so it could have just been the heat. I am really surprised that a delayed hangover like that would occur

Seems to be inline with the delayed aftereffect others have reported. If all things were equal batch to batch what would be the possibly physical interaction that could cause a delayed side effect.
Not sure what to make of that, as I said my own personal test was limited to just 20mg oral, and while I felt the effects beyond a simple placebo, it wasn't enough to really wow me. I would imagine 40mg to 50mg placed into a gelcap aint a bad place to start once I actually have the time to really test it. Of course I will have more then one ready to roll.

I abused this stuff pretty extensively in late 2013 and throughout 2014, ingesting in the neighborhood of five to seven grams during that time with typical doses in the 150-250mg range (almost always oral; I am not a fan of insufflation and the rectal discomfort with this chemical make plugging impractical in my experience). My usual dosing regimen was to begin with 100mg and supplement with 50mg after 60-90 minutes. As frequency of use increased, doses increased to 150mg with a 100mg booster. Occasionally I would forego the booster in favor of a larger single dose -- initially 150mg, up to 200mg as tolerance increased.

At first there were no noticeable negative after-effects; in fact, I would experience a moderate to strong to positive afterglow lasting up to three days. Negative effects began to occur after one particularly horrendous binge with repeated dosing on consecutive days. These consisted of exactly what you describe -- mild vertigo and general light-headedness presenting up to three or four days after dosing. These symptoms gradually worsened over time as I continued to abuse the drug, developing into a hangover felt immediately the day after and eventually beginning even before the high wore off completely. Emotional effects were minimal, but I am a bit of a stoic. Even still, there were a few times when, on the day after, I would get choked up and feel the urge to cry at very minor things, like the end of a television show that I was enjoying or listening to a heartfelt song. The worst symptoms I experienced were some mild brain zaps, only while falling asleep in the days immediately following the close of a two or three day binge.

When I first began researching this chemical I was convinced that those who experienced severe side-effects from this drug were taking a different drug than 5-MAPB. Now I am pretty thoroughly convinced that this drug has the potential to do even greater harm than MDMA, which itself is no picnic when abused. I know I'm being a bit of a hypocrite, but I would strongly advise other curious drug-takers to strictly follow the three month rule suggested by Innerpeace and others, or -- even better -- stay away from it completely. It seems that some people are especially susceptible to a negative reaction to this drug even if they are fine with MDMA, MDA, and the APBs, and the only way to find out if you are one of those people is by taking it and exposing yourself to what sounds like a pretty horrific, maybe even life-threatening experience. I know methylone and related compounds get a bad rap around here, but in my opinion the risk to reward ratio is far greater with that class of drugs than with 5-MAPB.

I was recently clued in by a friend of mine that you can vape 5-MAPB.

I built a shitty little vaping apparatus out of a plastic bottle and some foil.

Gave it a try and it was fucking incredible.

My fiance and I have been vaping small pinches every couple of hours for 8 hour periods or so for the past 3 days now.

I went out and bought a meth pipe to more effectively smoke it with today.

I'm curious, how badly am I probably fucking myself up by consuming this much MAPB at such a frequent rate?

Mundane, I talked to my source again today, he is A OK now. BUT he did detail his experience out for me a bit more and he actually consumed more like 250 to 300 mg in a day. He figured he had memorial day off so why not go all out, mentioned a mild tolerance may have effected his dose and redoes choices.....

This to me abuse and will undoubtedly lead to side effects. I told him he aint alone and he should join this message board but he is on the fence.

My personal curiosity is still there...... is curiosity with this one, but I am much more cautious then the masses. I appreciate the sentiments Mundane, but I have found my sweetspot with other dangerous chems such as 25I- NBOMe so caution can still lead to a good time IMO.

100mg capped, eaten on an empty stomach. First time with this.

Took 2 hours to come up. Got a bit sleepy, sedated. Music sounded pretty good. Turned off all the lights, had weak visuals similar to what I get with methylone or MDMA. Not too euphoric at all. Completely clear headed.
Kind of disappointed.

For shame. It doesn't sound like the product was up to par. Was it the white fluffy powder or the brown sandy texture.

100mg capped, eaten on an empty stomach. First time with this.

Took 2 hours to come up. Got a bit sleepy, sedated. Music sounded pretty good. Turned off all the lights, had weak visuals similar to what I get with methylone or MDMA. Not too euphoric at all. Completely clear headed.
Kind of disappointed.

agreed with Cosmic, do research on your product and look for trip stories from that vendor. The stuff I threw out brown crystal like tested out as very potent , changed instant colors fast, on the five regeants tests. Either that or just my genetics at the time, werent able to handle it. Mine took half an hour on comeup

For shame. It doesn't sound like the product was up to par. Was it the white fluffy powder or the brown sandy texture.

agreed with Cosmic, do research on your product and look for trip stories from that vendor. The stuff I threw out brown crystal like tested out as very potent , changed instant colors fast, on the five regeants tests. Either that or just my genetics at the time, werent able to handle it. Mine took half an hour on comeup

I wrote that while I was rolling - silly me. Later in the night, I laid in my bed with only some rolly-feels, and had some pretty weak visuals. Then time started to get really quick and song tempos increased noticeably and before I knew it it was 5 AM.
I should note that when I did MDMA it was one of the most intense psychedelic experiences of my life, and it was tested to be MDMA, so my brain is just super wonky.

It was a very fluffy white powder, from a vendor who has always supplied me really, really, really good stuff. Tested to be 5-MAPB. I'm wondering how easy this stuff is to degrade, maybe it just oxidized or something? I'll have to pick up another, higher dose, see what happens. From reports, this stuff seems to have really good potential, and I wish it were as great to me as everyone said it was.

Last edited:
I was recently clued in by a friend of mine that you can vape 5-MAPB.

I built a shitty little vaping apparatus out of a plastic bottle and some foil.

Gave it a try and it was fucking incredible.

My fiance and I have been vaping small pinches every couple of hours for 8 hour periods or so for the past 3 days now.

I went out and bought a meth pipe to more effectively smoke it with today.

I'm curious, how badly am I probably fucking myself up by consuming this much MAPB at such a frequent rate?

hmmmmmmmmm.....stop smoking it and then.... you tell us what are the side effects so far, cause if you are high on it right now, I am not gonna buy your take..... also what is pinch... you aren't making a cake, even if you are baked.... so a pinch to me is what 20 to 30 mg.

Is this product in HCL or succinate? I think HCL has grown more common now, but if you know please share.

Look obviously 3 day binges are a bad idea for any drug that mimicks MDMA. I have feeling the desire to redose strong with this one so chasing the dragon may not be a great idea
Obvious questions are have you slept and eaten properly in those 3 days.
What side effects have you noted thus far besides the obvious empathy, energy and sex.

I wrote that while I was rolling - silly me. Later in the night, I laid in my bed with only some rolly-feels, and had some pretty weak visuals. Then time started to get really quick and song tempos increased noticeably and before I knew it it was 5 AM.
I should note that when I did MDMA it was one of the most intense psychedelic experiences of my life, and it was tested to be MDMA, so my brain is just super wonky.

It was a very fluffy white powder, from a vendor who has always supplied me really, really, really good stuff. Tested to be 5-MAPB. I'm wondering how easy this stuff is to degrade, maybe it just oxidized or something? I'll have to pick up another, higher dose, see what happens. From reports, this stuff seems to have really good potential, and I wish it were as great to me as everyone said it was.

sounds like a good roll then. I didnt get visuals off 110 mgs, only enhanced colors and tactile enhancements, it was beautiful. and you did it alone. Please, Do not do this alone-setting is HUGE. After lots of mdma expirience doing it alone, and in my hometown I learned my lesson on setting and -never say never and most likely always either
a. do it with my girlfriend (back when i did it without a gf I would do it with my friends)
b. do it out of town in a bigger city with lots going on, even if I stayed in a hotel the whole time with my gf and did massages , listened to music, and had sex-it was amazing

so set and setting , who you do it with is everything. Ive rolled alone and while it felt good, the magic wasnt there due to the setting. Same with doing it in my hometown, magic wasnt there bc everything was do ordinary so have patience and if it takes six months to save up money for a hotel and new city, do it because this stuff is a luxery and only needs to treated as a luxury-it needs not be treated ordinarily , and is a very special , so respect it and save it for special events only, Four times yearly at maximum!

Even though i somehow got severe serotnin syndrome reaction-dizzy, fainty, low blood sugar-actually passed out and hit my head on the floor in kitchen while cooking, in and out of consciously, vertigo, crying in front of people getting big emotional (and never do that), on days 3-8 after my roll, the roll itself was lovely and thats an understatement.
Please pay attention if you get the sides I had the week after using this, theres been quite a few cases in the trip reports where people suffered quite badly the week after using even a normal dose, so please keep us updated if you experience these side effects, in the next week.

hmmmmmmmmm.....stop smoking it and then.... you tell us what are the side effects so far, cause if you are high on it right now, I am not gonna buy your take..... also what is pinch... you aren't making a cake, even if you are baked.... so a pinch to me is what 20 to 30 mg.

Is this product in HCL or succinate? I think HCL has grown more common now, but if you know please share.

Look obviously 3 day binges are a bad idea for any drug that mimicks MDMA. I have feeling the desire to redose strong with this one so chasing the dragon may not be a great idea
Obvious questions are have you slept and eaten properly in those 3 days.
What side effects have you noted thus far besides the obvious empathy, energy and sex.

Alright, I'll go into a bit more detail. Was sober between toked when I wrote that.

It's 5-MAPB HCl, I'd estimate between 30-50mg per bowl.

Yesterday and today I didn't do any MAPB. I ceased used because after 3 days, I smoked ~40mg from a meth pipe which gave me a slight roll lasting only about 10 minutes. Fucking ridiculous.

No cravings or negative side effects. I slept somewhat regularly over the three days, and did manage to eat some. I was also using coke and amphetamine at various points.

Vaping it causes a very strong roll felt immediately upon exhaling. It lasts about an hour or two with no tolerance, and gradually shortens until it's not even worth wasting the MAPB to smoke. The intensity of the roll doesn't decline as sharply as the duration.

sounds like a good roll then. I didnt get visuals off 110 mgs, only enhanced colors and tactile enhancements, it was beautiful. and you did it alone. Please, Do not do this alone-setting is HUGE. After lots of mdma expirience doing it alone, and in my hometown I learned my lesson on setting and -never say never and most likely always either
a. do it with my girlfriend (back when i did it without a gf I would do it with my friends)
b. do it out of town in a bigger city with lots going on, even if I stayed in a hotel the whole time with my gf and did massages , listened to music, and had sex-it was amazing

so set and setting , who you do it with is everything. Ive rolled alone and while it felt good, the magic wasnt there due to the setting. Same with doing it in my hometown, magic wasnt there bc everything was do ordinary so have patience and if it takes six months to save up money for a hotel and new city, do it because this stuff is a luxery and only needs to treated as a luxury-it needs not be treated ordinarily , and is a very special , so respect it and save it for special events only, Four times yearly at maximum!

Even though i somehow got severe serotnin syndrome reaction-dizzy, fainty, low blood sugar-actually passed out and hit my head on the floor in kitchen while cooking, in and out of consciously, vertigo, crying in front of people getting big emotional (and never do that), on days 3-8 after my roll, the roll itself was lovely and thats an understatement.
Please pay attention if you get the sides I had the week after using this, theres been quite a few cases in the trip reports where people suffered quite badly the week after using even a normal dose, so please keep us updated if you experience these side effects, in the next week.

I've done methylone alone a few times - I really enjoy it. Just me, my cat, music, my bed, etc etc - it's pretty relaxing to just chill rolling alone for me. But of course rolling with people you love is better ;)
I'll keep y'all updated, too, then. So far I've felt relatively fine - a slight afterglow yesterday but nothing terrible yet.

Damn lol, this thread exploded.

This stuff is okay from what I remember. Not as good as real mdma though imo. It lacked the magic for sure and was sedative at all dosage levels. Just don't overdo this one and people should be fine.

It's strange in that it is stimulating but not in a in your face kinda way, in a way I would say if E / MDMA makes you roll, this stuff makes you float, but in a similar way because it kinda comes and goes. Feels good to move around, music appreciation is there, with an empathetic kinda vibe. Not a full on connectivitiy kinda thing though if that makes sense... perhaps this is the magic people refer to.

It does taste and smell like MDMA or at least what I remember..... quite bitter and very chemically, I insufulated 30 mg, sepereated into two very fine lines. Again, urge to redoes was there but resisted as this is mearly a testing the waters kinda phase. It burned /tingled / stinged... but nothing to painful, and the effects were far more noticeable.... I can only imagine what burning this may feel like.... about an hour in I worked out just a bit, some pushups, and pull ups and wow, nice ...... vibes.... physical excertion always made my rolls more potent... was never the kinda guy to just sit and listen to music I was always moveing, even if I wasn't at a club or a rave, walking around just feels great IMO. Avoid bright lights, keep things, warm and happy. Lasting effect clocked in at just about 2.5 to 3 hours. I always kinda felt the more you moved the less toxicity built up.... sweat the substance toxicity out.... not sure if that is true, but people who just chilled, and massaged and didn't really dance always seemed to have more of a hang over.

Thus far not one negative side effect for me. I told the source he really needed to just take a break from it, as I feel he may be abusing it, but he is younger then I am. I am guessing the negatives of vertigo and hangover come with overdoing it, and having some kind of tolerance. Cannot imagine what 300 mg of this stuff feel like. Well honesty he straight up confessed he started partying at like 3 pm, and did not really go to sleep until 4 am so it must have been quite the experience.

I never had bad side effects when I was younger and I abused MDMA, just jaw tension while on a lot, and really, weight loss.