• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Poppy Seed Tea - First Time - Poppy Seed Tea definitely works!

Is there anywhere I can find the ratios of the different alkaloids in PST? Even a rough estimate? I am probably allergic to codeine but would like to see if I can use PST at all. I'm willing to try titrating up slowly with doses to combat/nullify the allergy

They contain plenty of codeine, so if you're allergic I don't think you'll be able to use them. Lots of morphine in them, but also lots of codeine.

Leave the tea alone. I can attest to how bad a situation it can leave you, in the long run. I've spent thousands of £££ just to maintain on that shite.

Edit - The worst of it is how easy it is to obtain. Once hooked, you'll find it everywhere. Makes it infinitely harder to quit, IMHO.

Indeed. I'd extend your advice to all opiates though. The risk of addiction is very high with opiates, and you truly do not realize it's happening until it's happened. And once it's happened your life may very well turn into hell.

I was using store bought seedw the first 4 times I attempted PST. Went to asian markets, natural food stores and spice specialty stores and only found 1 brand from that kinda worked somewhat but even then I needed 2 lbs of the damn seeds. With those I finally got brown water but it just tasted earthey.

I finally decided to order 3 lbs of seeds online. I used a 1 lb of the dark blue/black seeds. Shook it in room temp water for 5 mins then drained. And wow... that really did feel like more than 100mg of morphine. It was DARK brown and tasted like a bitter asshole. I'm surprised I read so many people saying to start with 1lb, some people even recommending 1kg. I'll be next to say if you buy a good brand online to start with 1/2 lb as I was nodding uncontrollably for 8 hours. I needed 1kg of store bought organic seeds to get to about half the level 450g of online bulk seeds got me. For a fraction of the price too. Don't fuck around with PST at high doses unless you know how strong your bulk seeds are. It's no joke this shit is STRONG.

Does anyone know if its worth a 2nd wash, ( and I mean within minutes of the 1st wash) if the seeds are that strong?